Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol: That, for me, is a sign that this woman cannot speak. That she is incoherent. Look, I love to swear, and it is usually when I am very agitated and angry. Swearing can be very satisfying! It can also shock. But sometimes you need to back your swearing up. It's a last resort when there are just no words strong enough to make your point. For Teresa, she was just swearing like... she knows no other vocabulary. Like a kid who just learnt a really naughty word.

• Members

I wish Brandi was more secure because she'd hands down win the fights with the idiot sisters and their pack IF she was more confident. I'm not talking about in terms of verbal replies, but just by not letting them get under her skin. Kim and Kyle are so wrong (and mentally disabled for some reason in Kim's case) that it's not even worth making the effort.

• Members

They really should have made Brandi a full housemate bc she already feels like one, especially more than Camille who is incredibly irrelevant

Taylor had some hilarious facials in the last episode...lol

tumblr_ltalvmGXm01qzku76o4_250.gif

tumblr_ltalvmGXm01qzku76o3_250.gif

tumblr_ltalvmGXm01qzku76o1_250.gif

tumblr_ltalvmGXm01qzku76o5_500.gif

tumblr_ltanpvm0Fk1qzrjtlo1_500.gif

Kyle doesnt know what crystal meth is? Bitch please!

• Members

OMG, I was under the impresion that Tre and Juicy had no idea Gia was going to sing what she sang, I thought thye thought she was singing something to her aister. So Tre let her daughter sing that sad song on camera to basically guit her Brother:o.

Glad Kathy spoke up and the video proved Adrianna was left unattended.

Hate how Tre made Kathy's daughter's illness about her.

I think Tre is WORSE than Danielle who sometimes would admit she was wrong.

• Members

Danielle was sketchy and kind of a stage mother, but I also truly believed that her daughters were everything to her. Maybe she treated them too much as BFFs, but she loved those girls and wanted the best for them. They were a team. Teresa? I honestly do not know if she cares about her kids beyond accessorizing them. Teresa is All About Teresa. As illustrated by the way she had Gia emotionally blackmail her uncle and made Victoria's tumor all about her pain. She is just selfishness personnified.

Kathy came across really well and it seems she has a really solid family.

Caroline, you are going to make me cry with your words talking about how you looked after Dina when she was a baby. Sigh. I wish Dina was back on the show.

So when do you think Season 4 of RHONJ will be screened? I want to know exactly why Jacqueline never showed up to the reunion special.

• Members

Okay seeing last night that Tre and her hubby knew about Gia's sad song and used it to guilt her brother...makes me even lose what minute shourd of respect I had for her. Tre is sooo over and should be off this show. I mean it's one thing to use other adults to get what you want, but to use a child and a child's pain...Shame on you Teresa!!!