Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Money can't buy you class! Elegance is learrrrrrrrrned. MY FRIENDS. Who can forget that instant dance classic?

I am in the middle of watching Season 3 of RHONYC. Jesus. Jill is a vengeful, nasty bitch but, at the same time, Bethenny is a self-absorbed loudmouth who dumped her BFF as soon as she scored herself a guy. If I were Jill, I'd be pissed that Bethenny didn't even bother to check up on Bobby in the hospital.

Can't stand LuAnn. Ramona is BSC. Kelly is gorgeous but a total flake bimbo. I can't believe I actually like Alex this season.

• Members

SO MUCH TO SAY!

NJ: Tre deserves all the hatred she gets. She has totally, completely brought this on herself. Her comments were not joking, nor funny. She wrote what she wrote to be a bitch, because thats what she does and who she is - or i should say who she portrays herself to be because she is so completely fake at this point i doubt she knows who she really is. She is disgusting.

I love Caroline and her family. They are just perfection. I really cant believe Tre would attack her after all caroline has done for her. Carolines only complaint about tre has been how fake s and immature she can be at times, and the end of their frienship came from tre letting that take over instead of working on growing.

Melissa really overcame a bad edit and emerged as a grreat, interesting person with such a strong, funny marriage. I love her.

Jaqui just needs to take control and kick Ashley the [!@#$%^&*] out. That girl has got to get out and live in the real world. Everyone keeps pushing her to give Ash another chance and i just dont get it. Let her go! I cant wait to see more of this next season and am sad she wont be on the reunion show.

Kathy? Im sorry, i forget shes on this show...

Bev Hills-

This season sucks. Dana is anoying, uninteresting, and trying way to hard. Brandi is likeable, but by somparison only. Kyle is just a bitch now. Kim is to pathetic to watch. Adrianne is a bore. Of course, Lisa is free of flaws.

• Members

I watched a rerun of BH while I was preparing dinner last night and found myself strangely fascinated. I am looking forward to the start of Atlanta and even the new season of NJ. I agree with the comments about Tre. The longer she has gone on this show, the more fake she is getting. I say its time to move Tre off the show and focus on the other 3 with a new housewife.

• Members

NJ:

I'm not surprised in the least that Teresa wrote that stuff in her cookbook. Someone told her to write juicy stuff like that because it would bring in more money, so she did! She cares more about the popularity and digging herself out of debt than her friends and family.

I'm kind of looking forward to watching Caroline rip Teresa a new one. You know you don't mess with her kids! It's so funny how we go from Teresa being the fun innocent victim that we cheered for when Danielle was trying to bring her down to being another Danielle that now everyone hates.

I love Kathy! I like Melissa - I can tell she's probably a bitch sometimes to deal with, but she's way smarter than Teresa.

Beverly Hills:

WOW - is all I can say. I actually came into this season thinking I would hate Brandi, and she was going to be a fake bitch trying to be a villian... but now I'm wondering if I have it all wrong. I totally felt sorry for her last night. Kim and Kyle were being total bitches, especially considering Kim had never met her before. Saying they don't want to be on her team, etc - so high school! I'm glad Brandi stood up and said something about it --- and Kim was totally being crazy and obvious about her drug use (Kyle - it's not just alcohol, honey), it was the big elephant in the room that all the other ladies didn't even seem to want to acknowledge. It was weird. Kim is a total mess, and while it's funny on the surface (bc she is hilarious sometimes) - it's kind of sad.

I think it's hilarious how obvious Dana is trying to be snobby... it's funny as hell. Her house was ugly and I can't believe she thought hosting a game night was a good idea when you have no furniture. Talk about the most awkward game night ever. I thought it was hilarious when Camille was slamming her desserts and breadsticks! Dana is just funny to me though - except when she was up Kyle and Kim's ass and joining them in publicly humiliating Brandi - not a good host!