Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yeah, reunion was good - nice to see Teresa get what she deserves... although I thought Melissa and especially Kathy were holding back... probably because of current filming.

I'd like to see Caroline's developing friendship with Melissa/Kathy some more... I bet we see that in Season 4.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Caroline has also tweeted and i believe blogged about her random adventures and times with Jamie. She clearly loves Greg, and Albie and Chris are obviously super gay friendly as the whole family seems to be as well. I highly doubt this.

Exactly. And i seriously doubt any of them are that good of actors. And if you watch, say the scene with Albie about law school, i think THAT is the true Caroline.

I agree with all of this.

Tre is a master at manipulation and Dina likes to prove she is her own person. This is a bad combo when it comes to a Caroline vs tre situation.

I agree.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I didnt see the reunion yet but Wendy Williams said that Teresa is the worst villian in all of the RH shows, even trumping Danielle. She said she is just the worst and they need to get rid of her but they cant bc she is the spice that keeps the show interesting as it would be boring if it was just the other women. Ouch!

• Members

I think Teresa is beginning to run her course with the franchise. Like you said Jack, I think they will keep her next season due to all that is going on, but if their is a season 5 I think Teresa will be gone. I know it said that Jac and Caroline both agreed to come back for a season 5... I can't help but wonder if they only reason they agreed to this was because Bravo had plans to give Teresa the boot.

As for Melissa also keeping silent due to Joe, I find that maybe part of the reason. She loves her husband and knows this is his sister. But Joe has also been pretty vocal on the show about what Teresa has done to the family and their relationship. Even after they both agreed to make amends, he and Melissa both put up with Teresa and Joe Guidice's snarky comments about them behind their backs. To me that showed that Teresa was not truly wanting to work on their sibiling relationship. I mean it stated in the finale that she did not even show up for her own nephew's 1st birthday party when the rest of the in-laws had. If she and Joe Guidice were truly wanting to make amends, one or both of them would've been there especially after the way Tre demanded that her brother and Melissa be at Miliana's bday party.

Also, with all the publicity that has gone down recently regarding Season 4, I think Bravo wants to keep the remaining details a secret perhaps asking Kathy and Melissa to both hold back. As stated, I could see part of the reason Melissa holding back was for Joe but as for Kathy. She was not afraid to let Tre have it in Punta Cana, therefore I don't think she would've been afraid to unleash on Tre once again at the reunion unless Bravo had asked her not too.

Edited by AmandainNC28655

• Members

If RHONYC can go on without its nasally heroine Bethenny AND fire Jill after seasons of her bitchery, RHONJ can definitely move on from Teresa. And they will. As long as I get to watch Jacqueline and her hot piece of a husband, Chris, for a little while longer, I'm ok.

• Members

RHOBH

Kyle and Kim are Mean Girls. Nothing else to say. It was horrible watching them gang up against Brandi at Game Night and everybody else just sit there silently. It was reminiscent of the worst kind of HS bullying.

Was disappointed by Camille not sticking up for Brandi, by Lisa for taking Kyle's side without question and by Adrienne for not confronting Kyle on her bitchiness. And I love those three women. Adrienne knew that Kyle was not the wronged party but she didn't want conflict which is ironic as Adrienne is such a power player in Beverly Hills that she'd probably be one of the few who could put Kyle in her place and get away with it.

...And then Bravo goes and shows Kyle and Kim away at Palm Desert, one-on-one, and their sibling dynamics are so real that I almost felt for them all over again. Especially the way they talked about their mother. In some ways, seeing all those six women so exposed by the camera makes RHOBH seem like the most "real" of the Housewives shows. How ironic for the one set in LaLa land where illusion and reinvention is the norm.

Little Portia getting "cosy" = the cuteness! Especially the way she stroked her mother's face.

Um, Dana, sit your ass DOWN, bitch. Her desperation reeks. Now she's talking like she, Kyle and Kim have had this unbreakable bond of friendship for years?! They just met! And I thought Kim was the resident loon.

Taylor: "Oh, hey, you look so cute." How many times did she say that in this episode?

I hope Cheap gets a gif of Kim waving her arms around when talking about Kyle getting the house in Palm Desert "Who does that?!"

• Members

From watching last night's episode before I fell asleep (sorry work has been killing me these days and I'm simply worn out and dont have a day off for another 2 weeks), I kind of got the impression that Kyle was a little bit skeptical of Dana and her kiss butt attitude. I wonder if any of the housewives will call Dana out on her BS as the season progresses.

• Members

OMG, I LOLed at Kyle's reaction to Dana yammering on about "This is our time" or whatever she was saying, like she, Kyle and Kim were going on some long life journey together. Kyle is like, "who?" Her facial reaction was priceless. Dana indeed reeks of desperation. Even the newly reserved Camille had to admit to Dana's desperation to come into their lil group.

Also loved Lisa's attempt to start a conversation with Brandi, which led nowhere. LOL A for effort!

• Members

I will admit Kyle and Kim took their meaness a little too far and one of the other housewives should've stepped in and stopped it before it got as far as it did, but Brandi should've not insinuated that Kim was a crackhead. Yes, Kim has issues that I think will be revealed as the season plays on, but for someone who doesnt know these people..I thought it was a little presumptious of Brandi to say what she did. Also, the fact that Brandi says I know you guys think I'm a slut...makes me wonder if she has some self esteem issues.

• Members

For real. And the worst is that it comes across as somebody who just wants a free vacation to Camille's Hawaii home. Like "We're so strong and united together, Kyle. We've been on this amazing journey. And I want to keep going on that journey with you, my BFF... all the way to Maui."

Lisa: "Brandi, where do you live?"

Brandi: "Off Mulholland."

Lisa: *nods*

Brandi: *crickets*

AmandainNC, I think that at that point, Brandi was so fed up with the insults ("Slut pig"), Kyle standing up and lording it over her and being totally humiliated and ostracized that she just hit back. Not that it reflects well on me (lol), but I totally would have gone there and called Kim a meth head. She's hooked on something Class A, that's for sure.

• Members

RHoNJ: Loving the reunion so far because Teresa's getting her ass thrown under the bus. She's just awful. Not that Melissa isn't a piece of crap too...but Teresa's worse. Caroline just seems furious and it will be interesting to see how next week's episode shakes down.

RHoBH: Kyle is such a mean girl. Kim is on SOMETHING. Taylor's face is melting. Brandi's trash. Dana's screamingly desperate, pathetic and a loser. Adrienne's dull as dishwater. Camille's hilarious sometimes. Lisa is FABULOUS.