Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH:

Kim seems... i dont even know how to say this without being just plain nasty and offensive.. Like she has some serious mental issues likely broguht on by a hard life and her choice to self medicate instead of seek help.

Adrianne & Lisa are amazing.

I totally love Brandi. She reminds me of Melissa from NJ actually.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^ I don't get her tweet (forgive me, I'm not in the States at the mo -- what does it mean?). Is she saying that Teresa got a seven-cover deal with InTouch and that the last cover will be coming out soon? And then no more?

• Members

Tre likely signed a deal with in touch for 7 cover stories with In Touch. The last one is coming up, after that there still could be more if she either gets a new contract with them or just sells them independent stories (the latter is how it is usually done, she likely signed a contract because it guarantees her the cover & pay, and he magazine does it for the exclusive).

tabloids are a CRAZY business.

ETA: Cat, If you want more details on how this all works here DM me.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Thanks jp. They are crazy (but big) business in London, too (hello Rupert Murdoch). I remember Tristan Rogers talking about doing a soap centered around the tabloid biz. At the time, I thought that would be a snooze.... now, with all the reality stars pimping every area of their "lives," I'm not so sure. I could see Kelly Monaco playing "Pam Pardashian."

• Members

The Kardashians cashed in and got famous from a smart ass business woman as a mother.

But this is how Paris and every other minor socialte in the world got famous for a bit. Its how Lindsay Lohan and her parents make money. Eminems family. And now the reality stars push themselves on it now too (Farrah, Maci, Amber from Teen Mom MILK this [!@#$%^&*]). its interesting to see what reality show casts have tiehr people who sell their souls (RHONJ, Tre, Danielle) who share a little to make a little (Kathy, Melissa, Jaqui), and who likely only so it when approached from the magazine (Caroline). This is why you dont see say, Vinny from Jersey Shore in these or catlynn from Teen Mom.

• Members

BH

Adrienne looked so silly wearing gloves to cook a chicken! LOL I loved Lisa's line. Lisa: "Why dont you just put it in the dishwasher"

Wow, Russell is in the next episode. So Im guessing Bravo is gonna get sued?

Camille is SOOO irrelevant. Id rather they just edit her out at this point. She adds nothnig to the show

I liked how Kyle admitted ehr faults but didnt like how she didnt apologize to Brandi. Shame on Kim for jumping on Kyle for even listening to her and Im glad Brandi didnt apologize to Kim. The others were wrong to try and make her.

• Members

It just seemed so odd bc it was obvious they were editing around him. Shana's (omg, I honestly couldnt remember her name on the show there for a few seconds!) marital issues have been touched upon but no Russell. And they finally bring him on , 9 episodes into the season? It seems rather late and I didnt think they would considering he hasnt been on yet

• Members

I'm surprised to hear that a Jersey Shore cast member is holding off from going to the tabloids but there you go.

This really is the only way that Lindsay Lohan and her enabling mother can make crack money (well apart from "modeling contracts" and going on high-class-prostitute trips to Europe). Dina Lohan's relationship with TMZ is well documented.

It doesn't just seem to be low-rent reality stars either -- I don't know how many times I have seen "exclsuive pictures" of Jessica Biel working out at the gym or walking her dog as she cashes in on being Justin Douchebag's official girlfriend.

I don't really watch the Kardashians (I only ever saw the episode with the wedding to Kris Humphries), but I find both Kris and Bruce Jenner kind of endearing. :lol:

• Members

RHOBH:

Oh Kyle. Does she even realize how badly and smugly she is coming across? And My Lisa didn't stand up too well in the Mean Girl stakes either. Camille needs to grow a pair. She's a smart woman, I'm sure she could bring this up diplomatically to the group as a whole. Adrienne would probably have her back as Adrienne is a friend of Brandi's.

Dana still annoys the [!@#$%^&*] out of me. What a wannabe!