• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH:

OK, so that annoying mermaid at Pandora's engagement party flapping around by the pool, sliding painfully down the bannisters, showing up in every scene she could contort her way into... was that Dana in disguise as a belly-dancer?!

Ken (referring to the necklace Lisa gave Pandora with "Mummy loves you" carved on the back): What happened to daddy?! I'm paying for the wedding! :lol:

Kim's sketchy new boyfriend looks like Tom Sizemore out on parole.

• Members

WTH does every series have a housewife that thinks she can sing and should put out a single? I blanme Zolciak for this

I loved Lisa's line when Pandora said the diamond on her ring was little and Lisa corrected her by said "It wasnt so little. It wass till 10 carats" :lol:

Dana as the inapprorpiate mermaid :lol: I wouldnt be surprised.

I have to say this episode was a biut on the boring side. I think Brandi really spices things up this season and makes it worth watching.

I also agree on Kim's bf. He does come across creepy lookign and this seems so out of left field.I wonder if he's part of the reason why she's such a mess and if he encourages her to drink rather than pushing her towards staying sober. Theres something here I dont like

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Sketchy Mermaid = Dana = BAHAHAHA. Likely. Dana's such a loser.

I love Lisa's Ken, it's no surprise they're together. Just adore them.

I really have to wonder how Kim is...addicted? Is this new boyfriend an addict too? I just don't know. Such a hot mess.

LOVE IT. She can actually sing. I just adore Lisa. Lisa wins again.

• Members

IA and I keep saying both of these. Brandi is the best thing about the season, love or hate her. Camille is a non-entity and adds nothing to the show. She doesnt even give good commentary in her interviews. She needs to be replaced and Brandi needs to be bumped up

• Members

Camille's desire to be liked by the viewing public will be her downfall on this show. I like her because I think she is super-smart but I'd rather she show all sides of her personality. Hell, Kyle does, bracingly so, and while I hate Kyle for the way she treats Brandi, I admire her for owning up to her mean-girliness and being genuinely ashamed of her attitude.

• Members

If they have a brain Brandi will be a full housewife next season. She's been an absolute hit with viewers and in addition to the potential for bitch fights she adds a lightness to the show. I want to see more of her life with her kids and her friends. Judging by twitter and what we've seen she seems to live a fun life.

• Members

JackPeyton, you're not gonna like the new season of Atlanta. Phaedra, Kandi and Sherre were on Wendy Williams today adn apparently it looks as if NeNe will get even worse this season. She and Sheree get into it and have a falling out and it has to do with Nene messign with her money after being invited to an event by Sherre. She also said that the fame has gotten to Nene's head and she acts as if she's above the rest of them. Kandi also revealed she has a spinoff that begins taping tomorrow