Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I heard those things give you third degree burns.

When you using the dildo, can it say "Baby I love you, you is so fly, you is so fine"? The dildo can't say nothing but Dzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I know I shouldn't enjoy Nene so much. But I do.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That Taylor woman is vile, I've never seen someone so emotionally manipulative in my life. How the lost Collin's sister remained calm and kind while that piece of trash attacked and tried to start a pile on against her, IN HER OWN DAMN HOUSE for that matter, I will never know. I was cheering on Kelsey Grammar's ex when she finally blew her fuse and went off.

• Members

Anyone else think it was odd that Paul was stalking Lisa's house when Taylor walked outside? It was like Taylor caught hiim trying to break in and be part of the drama. He is always inviting the ladies to his office, etc... I think he's like the BH version of Simon... wishing he was a housewife.

Loved that Camille finally did something this season!

• Members

uh, Taylor is full of ish. Had she not shown up at Lisa's house when invited, I wouldve took her whole rant about Lisa mistreating her seriously, but I hate passive agressive ish.

I didnt see what the problem was with Lisa telling Taylor "listen we arent best friends but if you need a place to stay got you" Lisa was keeping it real.

Taylor has never liked the fact that Lisa pegged her right from the very start of RHOBH as a ish starter and the one who started the chasm between Camille and Kyle in season 1.

And sorry, but I am a little skepitcal about Taylor's claims about Russell and the physical stuff.

LOVED Camille and Lisa in this eppy.

ETA; What exactly has Nene been so successful at besides being a bully? And sorry, the only bopring Housewive in Atlanta is Cynthia!

• Members

I love Paul, too. That's prob why I have a soft spot for Adrienne, even though she is patently useless in anything involving confrontation.

Taylor's strategy is very obvious: divide and conquer. That's what she tried to do with Camille and Kyle last season and what she's doing with Kyle and Lisa now.

She always makes a beeline for the "strong" people in a group, so that she can allign herself with them and have them shield her or fight her battles for her so she doesn't have to do it herself. I suspect that's how she got involved with Russell. God knows she and her publicist have been working overtime to get media attention on her plight as the lonely wife and have done so for months. I suspect that in order to deflect attention from herself when she ended up staying with him, she told Russell it was probably mean old Lisa who leaked to Us Weekly. Russell looks like he had a vindictive side, no? So Taylor channels his vindictiveness away from herself and towards a woman he barely knows and who barely knows (or cares about) him.

As for her so-called BFFs Kyle and Dana and... that's about it, right? Well, it's clear that she appeals to their vanity, playing the sidekick friend who flatters them at every turn. Bet she wishes Dana had been around to back her up at Lisa's, although bird-of-a-feather Dana seems so anxious to brown-nose Kyle and get invited to Camille's house in Maui that she'd prob have switched sides during the impromptu "intervention."

TayShanna's mistake was picking on somebody (Lisa) who is tough, a lot tougher than Kyle and way tougher than Russell, the wussy who mean-texts a near-total stranger.

• Members

Shanna Hughes/Shanna Taylor/Taylor Ford/Taylor Armstrong (yes those are all her names) really miscalculated her con this time, probably for one of the first, if not the first, time in her life. Lisa is British. She's lived in London, Cannes and Monaco. She's been there, done that and dealt with the best of them. Taylor miscalculated her value wildly.

It's so satisfying to see people like Taylor exposed for the [!@#$%^&*] that they are.

Cynthia is dreadful, so boring. That "modeling agency" in Atlanta is such a joke.

• Members

Funny, Janice is exactly who I was thinking of! At least her "agency" was in LA, an emerging market...not Atlanta, a non-market. And really, Cynthia's prestige is overstated, she never did a Vogue cover, never worked for YSL or Versace. At best, she was a successful commercial model, not a high fashion model. Her website portrays her as a "supermodel" and that's just laughable.