Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BH: There's no maybe about Taylor enjoying her victim role, she LOVES it. She's everyone's victim. She makes anyone who goes against her or sees through her act a villain. Kim, Lisa and Camille have all been in her sights because each of them saw through her bullshit and exposed an untruth. Here's my theory on Russell. It's clear to me that he and Taylor have a disastrous marriage. Maybe he abused her, I see no evidence of it, but that's what she claims. I am certain she gives as good as she gets, they are VERY evenly matched. That limo ride with Kyle and Mauricio simply affirmed to me that Taylor lied to Russell throughout the season, blamed all the other women...and then...as the premier date arrived, she filed for divorce and levelled with him about how things were going to be depicted. Russell couldn't handle it and he killed himself. Period.

Next week's Taylor Explosion appears to be directed at Camille. It doesn't appear that either Camille or Lisa are there either.

Adrienne really showed her ass in this episode. She isn't calm, cool, collected or smart. She's a spoiled, petty bitch. She's allowed her chef to constantly insult Lisa, made rude comments about Lisa's commentary position on CNN about the royal wedding and then has the gall to insist that Lisa is somehow in the wrong for allowing her daughter to accept a free trip from a family friend for her hen party? As an aside, the Maloof family recently lost control of The Palms due to their debt issues. They are now minority owners.

Camille and Lisa are SUCH winners. They should both quit after this season.

ATL: Loved this week's episode. Phaedra and the contractor, hilarious. What I love about ATL is that it has a sense of humour and heart. It's not all about negative bitching and sniping and psychotic drama. Nene's indignation about the stripper was hilarious, girlfriend shook her ass with the best of them back in the day! And Kim lucked out with Kroy, he's awesome.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep, Atlanta Kim sure did luck out by finding a nice guy. Let's face it, Kim was a pair of thigh-high boots away from becoming a professional ho, and hos don't usually meet nice guys on the stroll. And I say this as somebody who doesn't hate Kim at all, but that girl has been earning money on her back for years. It contrasts with the other ladies on RHOATL because most of them have worked their way up in legit jobs to get where they are. Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia and Nene hustle and have all hustled (in the non-hooking sense of course).

Sure, Nene once shook her tittays at the local 'pole joint. But she's branched out since then. And I'm not surprised Nene was shocked at the stripper -- he was wacking off onstage! He also dipped his schlong in Kandi's drink. In the words of Sheree, "Oh, HELL NAW!" If some chipmunk ( © Lisa Vanderpump) did that to me, I wouldn't just "refresh" my drink -- I'd pour the rest down the plughole, pull out a new glass and pour me another one. A double.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It's been confirmed --- Miami Season 2 starts taping in January. Larsa and Christy are OUT.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980843885

WHY? I'd prefer DC back over Miami. Adriana just wants attention and to 'beat' the other series... which means she's going to act fake and ridiculous to do it. She's too obvious about knowing ratings and trying to make the show work, to work.

• Members

Those Atlanta girls are just hilarious... Phaedra trying to get Sheree is lock her ex up! :lol: Btw, is Bob cross-eyed? Anyone else see that?

I'm Team Mallory --- Peter is just a hot mess, and she only wants best for Cynthia. I see it, the mom sees it, the world sees it, but Cynthia doesn't see it. I'd bet that Bar One has already closed down.

It's always nice seeing Kim be a good mother -- I'm really liking her this season.

As for BH --- that Taylor *was* a nut! She is seriously downward spiraling this season. I watched her on Watch What Happens Live after the show, and she seems to be holding it together much better now that Russell is gone - I really think she feels at peace,and not scared anymore.

LOL at the editing right before Brandi's party -- showing Kim sitting on the washing machine, saying 'Of course I'm not going' -- Kim just stays in la-la land.

LOL at Brandi asking Taylor to leave the house - talk about perfect timing (us viewers) - that was hilarious, and the look on Kyle's face was priceless.

• Members

I honestly do not know where to begin...

The Good: Brandi. This bitch is amazing. I love her. I love her nipples, I love that she doesnt care, I love that she tries to just let all the catty remarks by the mean girls slide, I love that she kicked that psychopath hot mess taylor out.

The Bad: Kyle. I hate you. A lot. I used to love you, root for you, defend you. But man, do you make it hard. Your awful. You are seriously a spoiled 12 yearold catty brat. You are like the BH Nene. Jesus! The reaction to Brandi asking Taylor - who was at the center of all the drama - to leave her party was redic. You should have, as her friend, grabbed taylor and pulled her out. Not go off. However, i do you give props for going at DD, cuz man was she was annoying and pushing it.

The Ugly: Taylor. Her life, her choices, her actions, her... everything. man. I did enjoy her on Watch What Happens Live. She is just so phony and fake. And can never own anything. She not only has to play the victim, she has to make someone out to be the bad guy (and no, im not even talking about russel here).

Also, did anyone else notice both Brody Jenner's mom (crazy lady talking about the ocean) and Jen from Sober House there?! LOL

As for ATL... Sherre is awesome. love her.... Phadra or however you spell it is amusing this time around... Kim is interesting to watch in a different role... kandi is flaw free, her mama is whack... Nene is the fakest fake to ever fake in the history of fake... Cynthia is a bore, and a idiot.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Atlanta

Cynthia was horrible as an emcee. Girl should have practiced more.

Phaedra: "But everyone knows, you want to look at models, not really hear them"

"That burns my biscuits"

"Maybe he likes bologna on white bread bc thats what they are serving at the county along with maccaroni and cheese with no cheese" "Maybe they'll make him captain of the football team at the county jail"

laugh.png

LOL at Sheree's Nene impression. Her children's father is a POS. I cant beleive she still has to deal with child support issues. "I dont think he hates me...oh yeah I do" laugh.png

I really wish they had updated Candy's shots to go along with her new hair

New Jersey

Victoria Gotti has all but confirmed that she and Theresa are on Celeb Apprentice. She hinted that they do not like each other and will have a big blow up that almost gets physical. She says the Starr/Nene stuff was nothing compared to them

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Taylor is wack. She was clearly drunk and her "i'm just a victim in danger" antics ruined that party. That hug with Camille also had to be one of the most incredibly awkward hugs.

DD seems a little too into protecting Camille. It was as if she cares more about Camille's fight with Taylor than Camille does. But I'm glad someone confronted Taylor with all her BS.

Loved Linda Thompson's weird philosophical musings. "See that ocean over there. It'll be here long after we're gone." "Humans are an evolved species." WTF! Didn't she used to sleep with Elvis?

• Members

RHoBH: Oh this episode did not disappoint at all. Amazing.

Lisa continues her unmitigated winning ways, she's just an explosion of glamorous common sense. It's obvious that she's distancing herself from the other women...AND GOOD FOR HER, those low-rent bitches don't deserve her.

Camille. Keeping kicking ass and taking names baby, you're a winner too. She can stay so calm, so emotionless. Serene, she glides like a shark. I just love her now. I bet Kyle DID say all that crap about her last season.

Kyle. Such a stupid cow. She's only tolerable with her children and Mauricio. And I can't believe how jealous she becomes when another woman brings up her husband. Insecure idiot. And the way she was with Brandi, what a stupid bitch. I wouldn't mind if Kyle got lost in East LA and some gang members robbed her. She's all bark, no bite and stupid. Stupid, in my book, is the worst offence of all.

Brandi. Honestly, she's a non starter. And JackPeyton, she cares A LOT. Why else would she be wailing into Jen from Sober House's arms (LOL to Jen's appearance...Brody Jenner's mother, Linda Thompson, I actually like her and what she said about the ocean was true, it'll be here long after the bullshit Taylor's pulled).

Adrienne. My opinion of her just gets worse and worse. She's a pampered idiot.

Kim. She's pointless. And apparently, she's checked herself into rehab.

Taylor. Alcoholic, histrionic, psychopathic, grifter. Some say she seemed a lot better on Watch What Happens Live...I call that damage control and classical PR. Nothing more. Plus, Taylor smokes. So she's an even bigger idiot than I thought. Everyone knows smoking is awful for your health.

I'd like to see Faye Resnik replace Taylor and/or Kim. Faye's such a Beverly Hills type. Plus, she actually has a job. And a glam job at that.

RhoATL: LOVED it.

Nene. She needs to get over herself. She's going to pull a David Caruso. I just know it.

Sheree. I've always liked Sheree because she's a generally straight shooter. Her Nene impression was PERFECT. And who doesn't love a woman who dumps her water bottle on her ex-husband because he's a delinquent child support payer?

Kim. Good mother. Honest with her kids. Just a barrel of fun.

Kandi. She's nice, but boring. I can't stand her mother. What an idiot.

Cynthia. What a FOOL! And a sanctimonious fool at that. Her family is just looking out for her foolish ass. Cannot stomach Peter.

Phaedra. Oh I am in love with her. Her one liners are delivered like a machine gun. I would love to work with her.

• Members

Brandi reminds me of Farrah Fawcett with those nipples. I think the biggest prudes are generally just jealous. Kyle needs to take a seat. How weird that Kyle and Taylor have teamed up this season (which has been very damaging for Kyle's reputation) considering Kyle knew what the public thought of Taylor last year. She got to watch the footage and see that TAYLOR instigated the fued with Camille and her. She got to see TAYLOR start the fight that helped ruin her realtionship with Kim. Why is she so concerned with being her friend? And why don't the other ladies hold her to anything? After last season no way should Camille be begging her to be her friend.

I'm dreading this reunion and how lame it's going to be. I hope they include Brandi as a regular HW at the reunion since she basically is there the entire season.

• Members

I would be shocked if Brandi wasnt at the reunion. She is fueling too much fire, getting a reaction, had a blog on BRAVO, and i believe should be in the clubhouse soon (has she yet?).

As for Kyle/Taylor. Here is my thing. I feel like Kyle has latched onto Taylor because she knows more about her abuse than the rest and is the only person Taylor really, fully, totally talks too. To be that person, and know your that person, is a very hard thing. How do you put up a wall? You cant really. It sucks. Kyle is also catty, bitchy, and feeds off attention and this all plays into that. I am not saying shes being an angel by any means, but i get how/why she could be so 'in' with Taylor.

• Members

I could see Andy bringing Brandi and Dana out in the second episode - or after the main housewives have had a chance to chat alone first. He did that with Sonja on NYC S3 and Fernanda/Lauri/Jeana on the OC. I've always been surprised that Andy never brought the Kim's to a NJ reunion.