Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Everything happens for a reason." Oh for God's sake, STFU Kim! How sad that this woman is thrilled to have missed the catamaran outing just so she and Sideshow Ken could hang at the hotel, feed each other edamame, mumble incoherently and get high all day long.

A good episode overall, I am starting to enjoy Kyle more, and Mauricio is a rock. Adrienne & Paul were adorable, and Brandi and Lisa cannot fail to be fabulous, always. Sideshow Ken, though... scary. He is starting to turn Kim against her family, too, and control her movements. I can only assume he has access to whatever she is hooked on.

• Members

If BH knows what is good for it, they'd dump Taylor at the curb and keep on trucking without her passive-aggressive dramatic ass. I can guarantee you that no one wants to see her BS play out for another season.

As for ATL, it is boring now. Hardly anyone interacting because one side isn't speaking to the other side. Blah. They need to get back to the confrontations because this whole separating castmembers is doing this show no favors.

• Members

Atlanta IS pretty boring this season, topped off with Queen NeNe refusing to talk to anybody and acting like her crap don't stink. I still like Nene and all the girls on the series, but whatever.

Agreed. Get a new cast if these guys don't want to hang around with each other.

RHoBH has rocked the he-doublehockeysticks over the other RHo and probably topped even New Jersey for me.

• Members

Kim: "Im really late...."

Kyle: "Three weeks?"

Kim: "Three months" laugh.png

Kyle: "What if its menopause, no offense"

Kim: "Im gonna have another baby!"

laugh.png OMG, I cant with her anymore.

Taylor is such a drama queen and attention whore. She takes her therapist and decides to confront the girls with ehr big news at the party? Really?She couldnt sit them down privately elsewhere and go over this? She sure knows how to play up the victim role for the cameras

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Haha just caught up on Beverly Hills --- Kim is SUCH a mess. Crawling around her bathroom, picking things up and putting them in her purse, and mumbling the entire time... wow!

I'm seriously going to miss BH, because I love these ladies and this season has been great. I guess we have 3 more weeks of them if there are 2 reunion episodes...

Gotta say though - I'm pretty excited about The OC! And I guess NYC will replace Atlanta? Didn't NYC air last April...so I guess the timing is right. I'm excited to see the new ladies.