Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Why does Taylor think that revealing that Brandi sliced Eddie's tires would somehow make the peeps see her for who she really is? That's what scorned women (and sometimes men) do. And like Brandi said, she told him she cut the tires before letting him ride on it. Loved Brandi owning it. This weeks reunion was blah with the "lets bash Lisa and kiss Taylor's ass" theme, looks like thing will improve for Part 2.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Keeping Marlo would be a colossal mistake and I would have to tune out for good if it were to happen. ATL doesn't need the likes of this trash bag to bring drama. ATL is pure unadultarated fun without the vileness and mean spiritedness. It's what seperates it from the rest and the tone of the show would infinetly change with this bottom feeding maggot.

Re: BH: I was expecting more of an attack on Lisa judging from the previews but clearly these women are afraid of her because even in their "attacks" they were careful to choose their words carefully. Everyone knows she's the queen Bee.

Edited by Money

• Members

In a new interview with LynnNChicago, 38-year-old Brandi Glanville revealed some juicy secrets about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsreunion — including allegations that the other ladies met beforehand and planned to attack Lisa Vanderpump during the show!

Brandi told the website that all of the Housewives, minus Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, and herself (which leaves Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, and Adrienne Maloof), gathered early and decided to gang up on Lisa during filming.

“It was like Survivor; they meet up to go after one or the other, and so you’ll hear me say, ‘I’m sorry I couldn’t make the meeting.’ They planned it all beforehand,” Brandi said. ”They all decided to have a go at Lisa, and it’s all silly, petty stuff!” Adrienne does tell Lisa her “Maloof Hoof” comments were hurtful in one of the promos. In another, Kyle tells Lisa that it’s difficult to be her friend because she calculates every move like a chess game.

As for Brandi, she was told to wait backstage for hours, and by the time she was finally invited into the fold, Lisa was already in tears, the reality star claims.

While the network has been accused of manufacturing moments, Brandi doesn’t think the tirade against Lisa was Bravo’s idea at all. “No one at Bravo ever told me what to say; there was plenty of drama. There was no need for Bravo to create any,” she told the website.

Following the publication of Brandi’s interview, Kyle Richards took to Twitter to defend herself, and slam Brand in the process: “I heard [what Brandi said]. Sad she would say that. But doesn't surprise me,” Kyletweeted.

“I said I was asked to meet the day before,” Brandi reiterated on Twitter, followed by: “Let me know ur thoughts after u see the reunion shows.”

Despite the drama between Brandi and the Housewives — she says the only one she sees anymore is Lisa — the leggy beauty would consider another season… if she gets a status upgrade. “I would come back but not as a ‘friend’ of the Housewives, it needs to be a full time kind of thing.” At this point, it sounds like Lisa might need an ally!

• Members

Andy to Brandi and Camille: You both have really famous ex-husbands.

Brandi: She definitely does. Me? Not really.

Me: Bwahaha.

Andy needs to stop teasing her, and sign her full-time already.

Link to a Brandi and Lisa joint interview, http://stoopidhousewives.com/2012/01/26/lisa-vanderpump-and-brandi-glanville-brandi-and-lisa-talk-about-upcoming-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-show-video/

• Members

They're all B Listers on that couch. Adrienne, Kyle and the worst of all, Taylor. B List Bitches.

I started to be 'over' Adrienne right when the season started...this first part of the reunion cemented it. I'm done. Checked out. OVER AND OUT!

The jealousy pouring out of this woman is vile. Disgusting. She is such a dim bulb. What she should have realised is that when Lisa dropped the slander bomb on her accusations about Radar Online (something which the folks at Radar Online have already confirmed as being bullshit) that it was time to shut her hole. But she didn't and she dug herself even deeper. Though I doubt Lisa will do anything, she could easily sue for slander and win. She could sue Adrienne for millions since her tabloid accusations could affect Lisa's restaurant business, a fact Lisa explained in plain English.

Really, I'm disgusted with Taylor, Kyle and Adrienne. What pigs.

• Members

I missed the reunion and will definitely be checking it out this weekend. I definitely think some cast changes are in store for RHOBH. I get the feeling that Camille and Lisa will both announce they are choosing not to renew for another season. All I can say is wow!! As for Kim, after watching her boyfriend and the questions surrounding his job, I cannot help but wonder whether or not Kim's Ken was her supplier of what ever substance she was hooked on. Also, I do think he was abusive (and everything that went down with Taylor, Bravo chose to keep it off screen) and controlled Kim into staying with him. I've read that they're no longer together and I hope she continues to stay free from him and focus on getting her self well.

RHOATL

Why do I think Marlo was "planted" to give the housewives a little bit of drama this season. I LOVE ATL, but this season it has not had nearly the drama as the other shows have had. While Kim Z and NeNe take their little shots at one another in their circles, they refuse to actually speak to one another even though the elephant in the room so to speak. Marlo adds a little bit of controversy and drama to the franchise IMO.

• Members

Lisa will not quit, she is aiming for her own show. They are shooting the pilot.

They do not really have an option. I believe they are all signed to a 5 season deal, and it is up to Bravo if they stay or not for those 5 seasons. Tho if someone wanted out, I am sure they would accomidate.

I think Brandi will be upgraded, Taylor or Kim will be gone, Dana will not recur, and a new "friend of the housewives" will be brought on. Adrianne i could also see being let go.

• Members

Taylor might be out due to her legal issues that might invole Bravo also being sued. Something about Russ owing some company money which now falls on Taylor and Bravo being brought in to show how much money they gave Taylor or something like that!

• Members

BH: If Cammile remains for another season she needs her bitch bone back. She was useless this season.

Of course Marlo was planted. With the girls forming firm lines in the sand the trip to Africa would have been boring. They needed drama and a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer. I was thinking the other day that there wasn't one episode this season that was must see TV nor were there any episoses that were ratings grabbers like the previous season. I remember when ATL was the talk around the water cooler. The draw is definetly Nene and Kim's relationship and the other relationships with each other. Seperately the show is a dud. Andy needs to mandate they either start speaking to each other or get himself new housewives. And NOT the likes of Marlo.