Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I didnt know that Lisa was shooting the pilot for her own show. I absolutely love her and must say she is my favorite of the RHOBH franchise. I definitely think that Brandi will be upgraded this season adn Dana will not be asked back. Out of Kim and Taylor, I think Taylor will be the one who will be gone. She is facing quite an uphill legal battle, which may include Bravo and I can see them cutting all ties with her. Besides, she seems to be branching out on her own more and more frequently. It is being rumored that Bravo would like to speak with Lisa Gastineau and Vanessa Bryant (Kobe's ex-wife) about possibly joining the show. As for a friend of the housewife, what do you think about Faye Resnick..She seems to always be around and seems to be a friend of Kyle and a few of the other housewives. I think Camille is pretty much gone after this season.

I don't want or think Marlo would become a series regular. I think Andy and Bravo are too smart to let that happen, however I do see her staying around possibly as an ally for NeNe. I do agree that Andy needs to sit down and tell Kim and NeNe, start speaking especially at group gatherings.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am watching BH right now!

I found Adrienne, Taylor and Kyle very cowardly. Kyle and Adrienne spent forever yapping about what strong women they are (and by implication what sources of inspiration they are for poor, put-upon Taylor). They lined up to attack Lisa, but the moment Lisa asked them to back up their accusations, it was all about the trembling lips and "Lisa, I don't think you realize how intimidating you can be."

I was shocked and surprised at Adrienne the most because I always liked her on the show. Kyle we already knew was a mean girl -- turning on Brandi, then enabling/turning her drugged-up sister on her on Game Night. Taylor, igualmente, a manipulative coward who involves/uses other people to fight her battles for her. But Adrienne, I thought, was above all that. Now she just looks jealous and petty.

However, I wouldn't want her to leave the RHOBH. And neither would I want Camille to go. Lots of people wish Camille got her bitch on, but I loved her this season. Camille is one of the smartest women on the show. She is sharp as a tack and stylish and a truth-teller. I hope she stays. I also hope Lisa does, too, and Kyle and, yes, even Taylor. Taylor because I need somebody to hate! :lol: That's why that try-hard Dana is so not needed -- we already have TayShana. As for Brandi, this chick is gold, and I hope she becomes a fully-fledged HW next season. Don't know anything about Lisa Gastineau except that Kris Jenner stole her reality TV show idea and turned it into Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I hope there is more to Vanessa Bryant than just "I married a big basketball star and he cheated on me."

P.S.: Taylor's "psychiatrist" is really an osteopath? :lol:

• Members

I like Marlo for calling out Sheree on all her bs, and the buzz around Atlanta is that Marlo's sugar daddy is Bernie Marcus (he founded Home Depot).

This past Sunday's episode was the second highest watched in the shows history with 4 million viewers almost.

So Kandi and Kim are getting shows? They won't be on Season 5 I presume? I'm over both of them. This show needs some new blood.

• Members

OMG, the ish went down! Loved the episode of Atlanta. Talls vs the Smalls did not dissapoint

Phaedra had so many great lines. I loved her one about Marlo that went something about 'thats what you get when you plus one on an international vacation where you werent invited' laugh.png

259bygg.jpg

WTH?!?

son8eq.gif

LOL at Nene's line. "OMG! Is this how Ive looked in an argument bc they look absolutely stupid"

Cynthia is such an instigator. She knew damn well what she was doing when she ran spilling

Since when did Brielle have a bf? Was that shown on the show before?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think Camille will come back. Her image has recovered fully since the first season. Her heart doesn't seem in it and last night she told Andy that she didn't even think this season should've been aired following Russell's suicide. Of course, Taylor was all for airing her dirty laundry.

I assumed Marlo's 80 year old white billionaire sugary daddy was Ted Turner. How many old white billionaires are in Atlanta? And wasn't one of Ted's daughters at one of the events Marlo attended with NeNe earlier this season.

• Members

Ted Turner, Bernie Marcus, and Truett Cathey (Chick Fil A) are the only ones I think.

Nene said on twitter that Phaedra and Sheree pushed production to get Marlo on the show bc they thought she would clash with Nene. Boy did that backfire o them LMAO.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LOL you sound like my mom... she was loving it because she hates Sheree and thinks she should have been called out. Then she was laughing because all Sheree could say back was that she had some old sugar daddy. It was a hot a** mess for sure watching them. I couldn't stop laughing at Nene and how she's like WTF is all this?