Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't know about Nene's interesting factor as her contribution to this season isn't really enticing me to watch. It does entice me to roll my eyes and go meh, on the other hand. I totally think it was Kim and Nene's relationship together that made the show in past seasons, the show has become really bland without it.

How the mighty have fallen. It makes me wonder about how New Jersey is going to play. Prior to the Beverly Hills surge, it was New Jersey and Atlanta bringing the high entertainment factor.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL

Talls vs the Smalls....lol love it. It reminds me of the NY trip with the Blondes vs the Brunettes. Unlike that though, I cant quite pick a side.

Loved Sheree's reaction when she saw Marlo coming "This woman has 7 mugshots. I dont even know if she's allowed to leave the country. Aint she on parole?" :lol:

It was wrong and childish of Nene to bring Marlo without telling the other girls first

• Members

RHoBH:

Let's get real about Lisa and the rest of the BH Ho's...she's above them all, they know it, she knows it.

Pandora's wedding, clearly, was used to cap off the season on a positive note rather than end with Taylor's "black eye" (FAKE) and Russell's impending suicide. It's all a bit too OJ Simpson, even with "the morally corrupt Faye Resnick" as a Friend of the Ho's...I believe Lisa only allowed the Ho's she can stomach to show up. Taylor? Puh-leaze. Lisa played Taylor just right, kill 'em with kindness, Lisa's onto Taylor's grift. Dana's a bottom feeder. Brandi's trailer trash. Kim's an alcoholic who probably would have done a face plant into Pandora's cake.

I am *certain* that all of the Ho's will be gunning for Lisa at the reunion with the possible exception of Camille. Lisa should absolutely leave this show, she'd leave a total winner. Let your bitch flag fly Lisa, I am right there with you.

RHoATL:

I still find the show highly enjoyable. That said, I wholeheartedly agree that it was the Kim/Nene relationship, rather than either woman as an island unto herself, which was and remains the big draw. I want them to make up so badly, it's the only reason I really tune in. I want to see a reconciliation! Marlo's a convicted criminal. Kandi's a bore. Cynthia needs to divorce her !@#$%^&*] husband. Sheree is clearly 'hood rich' (Chanel bags, but no house) and without a storyline. The only one left is fabulous Phaedra, she is the saviour of the talking heads, she is absolutely hilarious.

I am concerned that ATL is coming off too forced, it's just not good.

RHoNYC:

They're on vacation number 3?! Good lord, I don't like all these trips. Give me the old days of OC when Jeana's kids fighting by the pool with the dogs was the height of drama.

• Members

and they do! Adrianne, Kyle and Taylor go on the attack of Lisa and Brandi, and both fight back. In the trailer it ends with brandi rolling her eyes and saying "[!@#$%^&*] off", likely to Kyle. it looks like brandi is on point and doesnt take their bullshit, so i am super excited.

and its a THREE PART REUNION! And Kim did tape a sit down, solo with Andy.

• Members

I thought the BH finale was boring. I didnt like that they focused exclusively on Pandora's wedding. It was beautiful, but I didnt really care about that. After all the drama from last week, I was expecting more of that here. Lisa usually looks glam but her dress was too much and looked more like dress up for Halloween. Pandora shouldnt have insisted she wore a tiara bc it looked all shades of wrong on Lisa. Did not like

I cant believe this season lasted 20 episodes. Is this the longest Housewive season? I have to say, it never felt as if it was dragging on as I was throughly entertained throughout.

• Members

For 20 episodes, 23 with the reunion, I never felt bored. New Jersey also had a long season 3, but it felt so repetitive and long. I thought ending on Pandora's wedding was a nice note. It was a central storyline and really a saving grace for them. Considering Russell's suicide and filming being stopped, I would've hated for them to end on the previous episode. I'm glad they decided to go ahead and film Pandora's wedding just so they don't have that dark cloud hanging over everything.

I can't wait for the reunion which looks very dramatic. Team Lisa/Camille/Brandi all the way. I hope they don't go easy on Taylor.

• Members

Exactly.

And YES to L/C/B vs K/A/Taytay. nd it really looks like they do not go easy on taylor, thankfully. I am surprised to see Adrianne seemingly sticking up and defending taylor in the promo given how she acted in the previous episode. brandi is clearly making a play for fulltime housewive, and if she brings it at the reunion she should get it. LOL at Dana not even being in the promo!

• Members

Yeah, Brandi already cemented her place on the series. Brandi and Dana were both (smartly) given a test run and it's clear who won out. Shame for Dana, because you *know* Bravo would've loved filming her lavish wedding in Paris, but she just didn't catch on with viewers or the fellow wives. Stick her on OC at best, those losers might be impressed with her. When Watch What Happens Live did the poll for Favorite RHOBH, Lisa came in first and Brandi came in second. Kyle was a strong third and Taylor/Kim tied for last place with 2% of the vote. What does that tell you?

I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I really cannot stomach another season of Taylor. She is truly a sick person, a phony, a money hungry grifter and not pleasant in any way. I don't want her dominating another season with all of her lies and manipulation. I wouldn't mind Kim sticking around, if only for the rumored addition of Kathy Hilton to the cast.

• Members

Yep, which is true. I can't wait to see Kyle and Adrienne clutching pearls at that when even THEY (especially Adrienne!!!) didn't believe Taylor's claims. Just because Russell killed himself doesn't mean he was the monster Taylor makes him out to be, it just means it's easier for her to pin it on him because he isn't there to defend himself. Now I do believe there probably was abuse, but I doubt it was one-sided or an open and shut case. I certainly don't think it's as bad as Taylor makes it out to be. Unfortunately for Russell, he didn't get to see the show and that the other women actually had POSITIVE things to say about him and didn't believe her claims. He didn't get a chance to clear his name which was so sad. I wouldn't have minded a true and honest conversation about their relationship, but all we get is spin.

• Members

Yes it looks like they're ganging up on Lisa at the reunion, and there's whispers online that people (i.e. Kyle) are turning their backs on her. And to that I say, "who the eff cares." She's fabulous and in a league way above any of the rest of 'em. They can mock her appearance on CNN as a royal wedding "expert", but guess what, she pulled it off beautifully. I'm guessing it'll be Adrienne & Lisa that have not-so-nice things to say about Lisa, though I would think Taylor would be pro-Lisa since she so desperately wanted to be her friend. Camille will be neutral, as she was all season long.

I definitely think this season was can't-miss all the way through. It certainly did not drag on & on & on like New Jersey did (how many Christmas-themed episodes were there? Oy...) I'll most likely get Season 2 on DVD when it comes out. Can't say the same for new Jersey's Season 3.