Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It's been clear for a long time that Kim's behaviour is more than just anti-anxiety medication. If it were meth, she'd have no teeth left, but it is still hard narcotics, as evidenced by the suspicious bag of "white powder" she pretended to find in her limo. I personally think she's using crack if her voice is anything to go by. I'm not a big fan of Gay Bull Mastiff but I actually think she wants to get rid of him so that she won't have somebody on her back about her drug use.

All this makes me ever more sympathetic to Kyle. Don't get me wrong, the way she treated Brandi in earlier episodes was mean and cruel (even Mauricio on WWHL said as much), but to be constantly worrying about your sister's sobriety and how to manage her drug-fuelled behaviour must be seriously emotionally exhausting.

Taylor, or Drama Vortex as they call her on Reality Tea, :lol: should not have hijacked Lisa's party with her therapist in order to make herself the center of attention all over again. Adrienne had every right to speak out and voice her concerns, and for Dr. Desperate, Lisa and Kyle to shush her was not ok. BTW, was it Brandi in one of the previous episodes who suggested that Taylor dumped Russell in order to stay in the RH clique?! She said it jokingly but I bet it's a big reason why Russell got served with divorce papers to begin with.

I think I have pinpointed why RHoBH is my fave RH franchise. Hollywood/Beverly Hills seems to be full of these deep, dark secrets which everybody knows about but keeps silent anyway. It is a city built on secrets and illusion, in a way. I think this is one aspect of the RHOBH that I find intriguing, if shocking, to watch. Most of these incredibly privileged women seem quite nice (way nicer than the meanies on RHONY, for example) and that's what draws me in, but the culture of omertà is as bad as the one in Mob Wives!

I also think that the women on this show are psychologically more intriguing than on some of the other shows. Like, I can't stand Taylor, but I am interested in what makes her tick. Similarly the sibling relationship between Kyle and Kim. Wonder if Kathy Hilton will ever join the show? Just as long as she doesn't bring Paris on.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's the 3rd time Taylor has hihacked an party/event with her drama! If she was getting abused by Russell, that is foul, but I am wary of her with the "black eye"

And BRAVO to Adrienne for not letting Taylor getting away scott free and calling her on her BS with Camille!

• Members

Apperantly, Camille and Kyle were told by producers they are searching for new housewives and no decision has been made about them - or anyone - returning or not and Lisa is filming her own pilot for Bravo execs.

I think Kim and Taylor are gone. I think Brandi will get bumped to a main or stay on reucrring, and two-three new wives will join and Kyle, Adrianne, camielle and Lisa will be back, leading to Lisa's own show, should it get picked up.

• Members

Only Kim would randomly find a vibrator in her purse and think its lip gloss. In what world does lip gloss vibrate? Although one of the only lucid things she said over the later portion of the season was in Hawaii when she said Taylor divorced Russell only "so she could be invited to the next white party."

What happened to Dana? She didn't go to Hawaii (even tough she begged Camille earlier in the season to spend some time at her home there) and wasn't at Lisa's party, while Brandi was at both. I don't think the others like her.

And SUR stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant. Really? ewww

• Members

If you go to Bravo TV's website and look at more pictures of the SUR event, you'll see that Dana was there... she just didn't make it to air! (Which is a bad sign for her...)

Also, the editing was very tricky in that episode. They made it seem like Kim was in the bathroom the entire time Taylor was speaking to the girls about her abuse at the end.... but if you look at the pictures of the event, you'll see that Kim was there with the group next to Camille. Very clever editing!

• Members

I read that Camille doesn't want to come back next season, which is quite unfortunate since she is one of my favorite Housewives bitches. (Yes, I know she got a 'nice-edit' this season, but that surely isn't going to last forever.) Like I said upthread, they need to dump Taylor (and that useless Dana) and keep Camille.

• Members

Caught ATL lastnight and if the cast continues to be segregated next season then it wont work. Marlo and Nene's friendship is as fake as a two dollar bill and Nene is really unlikeable this season. Even though she was brash in the former seasons there was something relatable... almost painfully endearing about her. All of those qualities are gone. Brining Marlo on the trip was such a bitch move but I would expect nothing less from her. And considering she was running around screaming she was rich in the previous episodes, instead of balking, she shouldn't have had a problem dropping ten thousand dollars for the jewelry.

And her calling Marlo a bitch repeatedly to prove they were cool was nails on a chalk board. It's apparently fine for her to call her that but when Kim calls Sweetie a bitch she's a racist.

I'm really liking Kim and Kroy. He's so sweet but they're boring.

Khandi, Cynthia and Phaedra are also boring but Phaedra is really funny. Her soundbites and facial expressions especially when Marlo showed up at the airport were gold.

ATL is losing the IT factor.

• Members

I agree. It's getting to be forced in many aspects, a la the New York ladies.

Despite her behavior this season, NeNe is *the* reason so many people watch this show, but you can tell she's over it, and the reduced camera time and the reduced interaction between her and the other girls is making for ho-hum TV. I think Bravo fears and knows that without Miss Leakes, ATL will be one big snoozefest with nothing to buzz about. Phaedra is cute & funny, but can't lead a show. Kandi is cool, but she's not *that* interesting. Even during the show's best moments, Kim is only half as funny and entertaining as NeNe. Cynthia's story is just a time filler and Sheree doesn't even *have* a story. Or money.

Edited by Gray Bunny