Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There is NO way Ted Turner would even give Marlo the time of day!!!

Caught up on Atlanta. I can't believe Marlo came out with 'F' word... doesn't she know her audience AND her boss? I was totally Team Sheree right there. You could even see Nene and Cynthia's faces go "Oh no she didn't - damn, I can't back that up".

Capetown is a beautiful city!

• Members

It's a little off-topic but here's clips from the first ten minutes of WWHL with SMG. RH talk in first one (Brandi fan? Kind of), AMC talk as well. Buffy and Lucci talk in the second (nothing new, but it's always a bit of fun to see her react to Lucci). They also showed a clip of NeNe on Glee that I don't think I included. She was pretty great in it. They said it airs tonite. Sue is telling the "swim teacher" she's taking time off to have a baby which just gets an awesome, awesome reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIUN0opNLu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhZy5IeByvY

• Members

RHoBH Reunion Part 2...just more of Adrienne and Kyle showing their asses like a couple of fools with whack job Taylor denying she'd done anything to her lips (they're bigger, I can tell she's recently done them) while teetering over the edge to psychoville.

It seemed like Andy was gunning for Camille, I have to say I really disliked him for that. Camille worked her ass off to rehabilitate her image, Andy tried to piss all over it, but she handled it like a pro.

Lisa breezed through with her dignity.

And then...Brandi. Brandi the brilliant, kicking ass and taking names, dropping all the info she could, particularly the damning information about Russell's email to Camille and Taylor's active role in it and Adrienne talking smack about Lisa behind her back.

Overall, I hope Lisa and Camille quit, so then I won't have to watch again.

• Members

oh, i disagree. I think he was just trying to get her to admit that she realized how she came off and worked on correcting that because thts not who she really is. I dont think any harm was met.

Lisa will for sure be back next season. Id bet Kyle and Adrianne as well. Brandi being promoted to fulltime housewive. Kim is out and either Camille or Taylor are gone. They will also likely try to add two different friends of woman as an audition.

• Members

It's interesting - Adrienne pretty much brought Brandi to the show... and they seemed to get along the entire time, with Adrienne standing up for her mostly in the beginning. But now, at the reunion, we see Adrienne and Brandi at odds big time... I wonder what led up to that and how that will all turn out.

• Members

Andy clearly troublemakes. I don't blame him, the more drama he helps create the better for his networks ratings. But he was clearly encouraging the trouble with Lisa, and then trying to do it with Camille. He needs to do it a little less obviously, like he used to.

• Members

I loved how Adrienne was so inquisitive when Brandi mentioned that some girls were talking about Lisa behind her back, and Adrienne kept asking her to narrow it down to who specificially she was referring to until Brandi eventually said "You!" and the look on that woman's face was one of pure guilt. Adrienne is full of jealousy for Miss Lisa. And Kyle? God only knows what her problem is other than to keep the show hoppin' with drama for a guaranteed season three.

• Members

Exactly.

She went on this season with the mission to do damage control from last season and repair her image. She did it, kudos to her. She provided us with one of the greatest moments in the franchises history with "we dont say that he hits you, but now we do" and was ever so classy while doing so, but hiding in closets and bathrooms to avoid drama and come off as the nice girl shouldnt keep you around for another season. Bye Camille.

• Members

I don't care that she was hiding in powder rooms -- I loved Miss Camille this season (and she was a guilty pleasure in S1, too). I want her to stay. Adrienne, OTOH? Well, there is any one reason to keep Adrienne on, and his name is Paul.

Brandi is 1000% awesome, especially the way she called Taylor out.

"I rest my case" *super smug*

"Uh, what is your case? When does your book come out BTW?" Get it, girl!

RHoOC:

I wish Jeana was still on the show. Sigh.

The new brunette looks like a mega-bitch but that's ok. Alexis is so threatened by other women, it's not even funny. I wish she weren't having a nose job this season as her real nose gives her a unique beauty and distinction she really doesn't desserve.

Don't know what to make of Tamra & Gretchen's new "friendship" (do I enjoy watching BitchTamra? Yes. Do I trust her? No way in hell), but anything that pisses Slade "Controlling" Smiley off is OK by me.

Edited by Cat