Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I sure hope that Andy puts the kibosh on bringing Miami back because it needs to go into the same garbage bin that DC went in.

As for ATL, I'm so not looking forward to the Kim-centric episode next week. One of the reasons why I enjoyed the South Africa episodes was because there was barely any Kim in sight and now I have to be subjected to a 1-hour infomercial about her spinoff? Just boot her ass off from this show so that I don't have to watch her irrelevant ass anymore.

• Members

I gotta agree. The Africa episodes sans Kim did not phase me in the least. Didn't miss her.

In terms of RH cycles, wouldn't New York be next to air after Atlanta is done? Even though New Jersey season 4 was already filmed like 10 years ago.

Melissa Gorga is nice, but fake, and definitely wanted to ride along the coattails of her sister-in-law's success. Does Teresa look like the bad guy in all this? Oh yes. But Melissa was looking to cash in. And all that Jesus crap... "that saved a WENCH like me!" Lord ha'mercy...

• Members

Oh Jack why love someone like that? A fake, over the top, fame whore who loves to make Teresa see red? That's just an all around terrible person and not someone who brings anything positive to anyone else's life.

Melissa was smart at the reunion because she let Teresa loose and self implode, but Melissa is just as vile, she's just cleverer.

• Members

I actually thought that the South Africa episodes had good chemistry (despite the rivalry between the Talls and the Smalls) because everyone was interacting instead of being isolated in their own little corner (which I hope they don't return to once they get back to ATL in the next episode).

I wouldn't be surprised if NYC got pushed back to later this year because of the almost-complete overhaul. I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer if it means that Andy Cohen's new Housewives picks are worth tuning into.

• Members

I need to watch Season 3 of NJ I started watching at first but missed a few episdoes and got to lazy to pick up where I left off. Does Bravo post full episodes on their website?

Also watched the past 2 episodes of Atlanta. First off I was lmao when Phaedra said Marlo looked like a Solid Gold dancer and started dancing like she was at a disco right behind her.

Marlo and Nene clearly didn't care about the kids, and Marlo was so ignorant talking about buying the kids perm kits.

The guy with the bones predicting the ladies future. Lmao at him telling Sheree she would never be married again bc she is too old.

Really don't feel sorry for Kandi, she likes to play like she doesn't like the drama but why did you feel the need to bring Marlo up at lunch when Nene arrived?

Sheree is a thirsty chick. She likes to get drama pumped up so she doesn't get fired bc in reality she knows she is broke. Smh. Why were you laughing with Kandi and one minute later putting her on blast with Kim on the phone? That was so fake to me.

Loved how Nene said they had to report to their boss and they all got mad but Nene said you say I'm Cynthia's boss so what's the difference.... in all seriousness they call Cynthia a follower and weak bc she likes Nene and they don't.

Cynthia does flip flop a lot and talk a lot of trash. She said Marlo was annoying but when Nene came to lunch all of a sudden she had no problem and Marlo was all cool.

What was up with Marlo saying she didn't want to see a doctor from Africa? :rolleyes: I want to like her so much bc she put Sheree on blast but she is making it hard.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Miami Season 2 is a go - they are filming right now with 3 new housewives... they officially dropped Alexia, Cristy, and Larsa.

I'm going to give it another chance - they apparently have NJ's production team (they fired Season 1's) - and are putting more money into it - the new housewives are also apparently much richer and glamorous.

I'm hoping NYC is next - I'm excited about the new ladies!

• Members

And this is why I feel the Housewives franchise is setting into the sunset...Bravo is convinced that it's about the level of wealth that got people watching when that simply isn't the case. First season OC was light hearted and amusing, that's what got people watching.

As the shows devolved into truly vicious scenarios with spoiled, petulant bitches parading around in the vain pursuit of fame the brand has been irretrievably damaged. Then you had the Salahi's, the disaster of Miami, Jill Zarin's tailspin and Russell Armstrong's suicide and there really has been far too much negativity for this brand to properly sustain itself.

• Members

Yup. As each series continues on, they find new ways to keep the originals relevant, which ends up with some really ugly bitter bitches. (NYC being the strongest example)

Aside from Atlanta (which had a great Season 3), it seems each franchise seems semi-realistic (as opposed to straight-up manufactured drama) for only the first two years. After that, they really spin it and manipulate it so that the same women can still have story and potential catfights. As someone who just started watching all these a year ago but played catch-up (you can buy previous seasons for cheap at Target!), it was quite disappointing to see New Jersey fall apart in its 3rd season. I loved the entanglements of Caroline, Jacqueline, Teresa, Dina, and that crazy loonatic Danielle. But boy, season 3 (aside from it dragging endlessly) really turned Teresa into an ugly character.

I just wonder what a third season will bring for Beverly Hills...