Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We all know they don't decide at this point who is staying or going. Also, both Kim and Kandi's spin-offs are both limited runs. Kandi's is a one episode special and Kim's is just profiling her wedding. Of course if these things do well they'll bring them back, but it's different from Bethenny's spin-off which was always meant to be ongoing.

• Members

OMG this is HILARIOUS!

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object> Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kim is such a lazy sloth. You have Sweetie and 2 housekeepers and you needed a nanny? Take care of your own child.

:rolleyes: at Sheree and Kim acting like they have been besties for ten years. I guess they have selective memory. I was totally Team Kandi, Sheree is so shameless and will do anything to remain relevant. Now that her and Nene are no longer cool she is trying to latch on to Kim. If I were Kandi I would say screw both of them bc all will be revealed at the reunion. And Sheree, if you felt so strongly about this how come you said nothing during the convo?

Notice how when Phaedra was about to put things into perspective Sheree got louder to drown her out bc she knows she is wrong. Her and Kim are both wack.

Peter why throw a party you know you can't afford? Just take Cynthia out to dinner. A 1 year anniversary doesn't need a party that's for bigger milestones like 10 or 20.

Agree with Nene, Bryson needs tough love. Stealing some razors from Wal Mart? That is just ridiculous and trifling.

Marlo was wrong making that girl pack all her stuff.

:lol: at how Sheree's house hasn't even BEGUN to be built. She is so broke and a poser. Please kick this chick off the show.

Loved Kandi this week.