Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Camille :( I liked her. I would have rathered Taylor go poof.

Congrats to the Nene-nator. She seems to be a real natural in front of the camera in the little stints she's done so far.

Yayyy for the return of New Jersey! Just saw the commercial tonight during Million Dollar Listing. Looking good.

• Members

Yes indeed. Atlanta should've wrapped up after the Africa trip. I'm surprised the season finale isn't this Sunday, because we'd have 2 weeks to do a two-part reunion before the premiere of New Jersey on April 23rd. Would there only be ONE part to the reunion this year? Maybe they'll air the 2nd part on another night. I can't imagine they'd squeeze it into one hour with all the fighting that supposedly went on during the taping. Plus, they managed to do a THREE-parter for Beverly Hills!

• Members

Atlanta

Just finished watching the last 2 episodes

Cynthia: "What a waste of a wig and an outfit" laugh.png

Yowsers! When did Cynthia get a mouth? I was surprised with her attittude and the way she was talking to Kim. Looks like she finally got some balls

Nene in Beverly Hills? Is Bravo entertaining the thought of moving her over to that show and bringing in Kesha Knight Pulliam as her replacement here?

Phaedra is so damn over the top and extra. I love all her confessionals about etiquitte and the crap she says about the other girls....lol

tumblr_m1v9v604Ji1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m1uwuukTau1ql5yr7o1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_m1uwkgwiac1ql5yr7o1_r4_500.gif

tumblr_m1t7n4MY3r1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I was reading on Twitter that the Watch What Happens Live: All Stars special aired an exclusive preview of RHONY. Did anybody see it? The reviews on Twitter don't seem good. Sounds underwhelming and lots of comments that the new wives look strange (and similar)...

• Members

This could be true. Nene, Cynthia, Phaedra, and Kandi were the only ones who showed up for the ATL wives. I can see Kim not coming bc of Nene and her baby, but Sheree would have came.

LOL at her begging and crying to keep her job. :lol: Was watching old Season 1 episodes it crazy how far she has come from the mansion, hair stylist, personal assistants to living in a two bedroom apartment, making her son cheese sandwiches while he sleeps on an air mattress.

I dont watch NYC like that but the preview of it looked really boring and like not alot was happening.

• Members

Also on the WWHL party Andy said hi to Nene, and he said he hadn't seen her since they taped the reunion. And he was like "shots were fired, weren't they" and Nene said yes "shots were fired"... lol can't wait to see what this means. I hope she goes in on Sheree.