Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Here in Atlanta they revealed the salaries of the HWs on the radio. Kroy and Apollo get paid 50k per season, Peter and Marlo got paid 75k, Cynthia and Phaedra get paid 300k per season/75k for the reunion, Kandi gets paid 450k per season/100k for reunion, Sheree gets paid 550k/150k for reunion, Kim gets paid 600k/150k for the reunion, and Nene gets paid 750k/250k for reunion.

Nene wasn't lying when she said she very rich, bitch. They also hinted that Nene's salary per season could possibly be seven figures. No wonder Sheree is hating. I bet she asked for a raise, and Bravo said hell no and showed her the door. :lol:

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those are very interesting salaries...you'd think that someone like OC's Vicki or NJ's Teresa would be making money in the Kim/Nene range. I'm also certain the BH women started with a higher salary right off the bat in order to secure them. That's pretty impressive money, especially the money Kim and Nene are making. It's also pretty sad that Sheree is living in a small apartment and apparently blowing her money when she could have bought a nice house, in cash, banked the rest and really grown a nice future for herself.

That's what sets Nene and to a lesser extent Kim, apart from these women. When Nene saw that brass ring, she went for it full force and seems to have made smart decisions with her career and how she's handling her money. Kim has done likewise, though she's had a lot more practice thanks to her Big Poppa days, I recall at the first reunion one of the women said that Kim was stupid and she shot back "Take a look at my money market account" and the rest of the women had the blankest expressions on their faces as if they'd never heard of such a thing. Kim isn't a dumb blond and Nene's no fool. That's real money they're playing with.

• Members

rhoa-nene-richbitch.gif

tumblr_lumhab1SqG1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I didnt even think about the husbands getting money. 50K at the low end isnt too shabby. The cast gets paid per season? I thought it was per episode. I thought that was the standard way for most reality shows. Is it like that for all series? Im atuomatically thinking about BH in which Kim wasnt in several episodes bc of her issues. I wonder if she still get paid the same amount

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She might not be dirt poor, but buying Aston Martins and other cars, Birkin bags, designer clothes while your son sleeps on an air mattress???? Ridiculous. Then trying to front like she is building a mansion from the ground up. She did all that for nothing, now she is most likely cut and won't have anything to show for four seasons on the show. She should've gotten some money managing tips from Kandi and Kim. Kandi doesn't do all the extra and she was making money before housewives and before Kim got with Kroy she lived in a modest townhouse with her and her daughters. Sheree is so stupid.

• Members

I feel like I rather watch RHOC with Heather Paige Kent and all her buddies, then the current harem of wannabes (sans Victoria whom I still adore). Heather's friends fit the genre much better in term so the direction it is all going (over the top spending, trips, etc.). RH is no longer about high-end suburban living.

• Members

Jack, she is the only one being herself in the crowd of phonies. OC is so hard to watch because they do not know what they want to be. Do they want to be a story about SoCal suburban moms who go spray tanning and wear cocktail dresses to their son's games, or do they want to be about the over the top opulence of a LA/NYC life style.

As a result, we have a sleu of characters who do not fit in either extreme and are just hamming it up for the cameras. Tamara and Vicki, coming on when the show had the earlier identify, can still fit that model. Heather fits the latter, closer to LA lifestyle. Gretchen and Alexis do not fit either. Not rich enough to own a real home, but over spending on clothes... that's not exactly a life style I want to play voyeur to. Especially Gretchen, she lives in a track home/OC townhouse with no solid means of income, a husband, or children. What does she bring the show?