Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I dont like Peter but Mallory is 100% foul. She irks me and always looks for an excuse to argue and start drama. Why was she trying to pick a fight with Cynthia about riding in the limo? Why would she want to do that if she dont like the guy? Peter is 100% right for refusing to want her in the limo. Its ridiculous to expect anything less. He may be a jerk, but Cynthia married him. She's a grown ass woman in her 40s and thats her choice. Mallory needs to respect that and move on

Sheree is pissing me off. Blabbermouth bitch. I love Kandi's comment about how she loves to throw people under th bus.

Im with Lawrence. Cynthia and Peter throwing a big party for their 1st year anniversary is a bit extra.

I love it too!

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH EM GEE!

Where to begin with OC?! Tonight was EPIC. Gretchen IS a boss. The way she stood up (even literally) to Miss Piggy and held her ground while spewing truth was fantastic. Vicki's only defense was "my boyfriend is off limits" bitch, no. Then the way she tried to bring up what her (gorgeous) daughter is going through for pity and acting mature enough to walk away only to come back? no. no. no. Team gretchen 100%. And then on WHHL she claims the diff is brooks had a job but didnt pay child support and slade didnt have a job to pay child support? first off, both are wrong but having a job and not paying support is even worse than being out of work. This all stems from two thing, her being able to dish it out and not take it and her being jealous of gretchen/tamara.

alexis was beond. why is this waste of space on the show? i dont even hate her, i just feel bad for how pathetic she comes across.

Heather is my new OC Queen, sorry gretchen. She is everything.

• Members

the cast is good, the rumord cast can be found on google - wiki has a solid list, if true. they actually seem to have some legit women of some stature (full disclosure: i have no idea if i used this word correctly, but it sounds like it works lol). The casting reminds me of Bev Hills, women that have real money, some with real jobs, and what not.

• Members

I only watched part of OC last night; will watch the rest later. But you are SO right that it makes NO sense and is way hypocritical for Vicki to say it's better that her boyfriend had a job but didn't pay child support, but Slade didn't have a job and didn't pay child support. Um, hello? That makes the boyfriend with the job even WORSE! Makes no sense.

Heather is just a bad actress. I don't even believe her "reality" acting.

Team Gretchen :)

• Members

I just saw the show and I could see both sides. I think Vicki was 100% justified in being upset that Slade was there and it was wrong that Tamra didnt warn her.She however really needs to shut up about Slade's child support bc it has nothing to do with her and its none of her business. I loved Gretchen calling her out on her hypocrisy and BS bc she kept making excuses to justify the crap she's said like calling Jim a troll. How is that different than her being called Ms. Piggy?

Alexis,sit your ass down and STFU. I love when Tamra said, you cant argue with stupid. I cant stand her and find her awful. I was very crude of her to mention that comment about shooting a lugee out on the table even if she was trying to make a point

I love Don and Brianne's relationship. I just love Don. Was so good to see him again

Vicki looked absolutely crazy

tumblr_m0vr0958Ca1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m0vqnlZWhw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Gotta Love Gretchen

tumblr_m0ixnh5yOy1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Alexis is and has been pointless since day 1. I was soooo hoping when she made those gay comments last year, Andy would just give her the boot...I love Heather, yes her energy is totally different than these other bitches but it's kind of refreshing to see someone look down on the idiots.

• Members

Actually it IS different. Very different. Gretchen and Slade repeatedly emphasize that Slade has not gone to jail for not paying child support while Brooks has. What Gretchen probably doesn't know because Slade certainly isn't going to volunteer it is the following information:

In most American states if a parent has a job and owes child support they will 100% of the time be arrested. If a parent owes child support and does not have a job they will 100% never be arrested. Slade has not had a job since the second season of RHOC, he has lived off of his girlfriends, he's doing this with Gretchen currently. Slade knows that the moment he has a job he will be arrested and jailed until he can have his wages garnished or pay off his child support debts entirely. His unemployment is a strategy, he doesn't need to work as a mortgage broker, he could work at Wal-Mart or Starbucks or collect cans, but he won't do that because it will guarantee his arrest.

Brooks was arrested, got caught up on his child support and has moved on. Slade has not paid his monthly child support obligations ($3500 a month for his terminally ill son whose brain tumour requires constant medical attention) for years and now owes $130,000 in child support. He recently sought to have his child support reduced, which it was, to the tune of $775 a month. He still, however, has not paid even this amount. He continues to live off of Gretchen and goes on trips to Miami with her.

Everyone on the OC is repugnant, but let's be clear about Slade Smiley attempting to compare his situation to someone else. He has been a brazen deadbeat dad and if Dr DaytimeFan happened to cross him in a parking lot he would beat the sh*t out of Slade Smiley.

Edited by DaytimeFan