Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think this season is better than last season as I thought that one was WAY too bitchy, catty and downright vile. This seems a bit more light hearted and easy to take. I hated all the women but Peggy last season. This season, only one I cant stand is Alexis. The rest are fine. Tamra especially has improved as she was nearly ruining it for me last year with how repulsive she was

• Members

This season of OC, I am enjoying all the housewives but Alexis. Her true colors are showing and her behavior over Gretchen and Tamara's newly found friendship reminds of a jealous high schooler!

Also, Dont get me started on RHOA Marlo?? She soooooo was trying to cover her patootie when Sheree and her friend called her out on her slur.

• Members

NJ is on its way back!

http://www.bravotv.c...plode-in-jersey

Tre is a screaming banshee and i love that caroline isnt even entertaining the idea of being her friend again.

I heard Dina would be on this season, and that in a hosuewives first she would be getting paid per episode she appears in. Not surprised at all if its true. Shes prob angling for a return and regrets leaving now that Dani is gone.

Melissa standing up to Tre will be great. Her husband is awful, and seems very emotionally abusive.

I love Joe & melissa. and carolines hot gay brother.

Edited by JackPeyton