Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha I just love Vicki's facial expressions - I may not always agree with her, but she's still fun to watch.

I like Heather too - she's bringing a new vibe, personality, and look to the OC that has been needed for awhile. I really like her husband too - he seems so fun and quirky.

Oh, and it looks like Kim might be staying with BH now, if she has her way:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/02/kim-richards-loves-life-wants-to-remain-on-the-real-housewives-o/

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

While OC may be getting interesting this season, it also seems really scripted with Heather's "introduction" and this whole Gretchen/Tamra secret best friends story which seems to be a ploy of some kind to aggravate Vicki and create tension within the group. None of these ladies really have anything going on so they have to stir up some kind of manufactured drama to generate a storyline.

I miss Jena! Vicki alleged that she got really catty and talked behind her back, which I totally believe, but Jena didn't put up with anyone's BS and she had this calm aura around her. Plus, she was the perfect example of the real estate tumble.

• Members

For Beverly Hills they should've aired Lisa's spin-off as a special and if it's successful, they can pursue a series> T hat's what they're doing with Kandi's show The Kandi Factory. As for Taylor returning, that is pretty heartbreaking lol. She's the absolute worst and I can't handle another season of her BS. I can't wait to see what her excuse is next for her craziness...

• Members

BH: Taylor was a passive agressive bitch in season 1 and she changed into a simpering victim in season 2 to sell her supposed abuse. She serves no purpose and I'm truly dismayed she's returning. I really thought Andy would have known better and cut his losses. He's starting to bug the hell out of me lately.