Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not me. She was completely boring and added next to nothnig in the last season. If she were like she was in season 1, she'd have made for a great cast member but she became too self aware of herself and her image and used season 2 to redeem herself. She was nowhere near as fun, dramatic or interesting. She literally had NO storyline of her own and was utilized only to prop up Taylor's story towards the end when she called her out. Thatwas her only contribution and its best she does live in favor of bringing on a housewife that will bring it and add to the show. Im still waiting for an official announcement that Brandi has been signed on as a regular

Unpopular opinion but I like Faye Resnick and would love to see her come on as well, even if its just as a "friend of the housewives" like Brandi was in season 2

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Not unpopular with me, I would like to see Faye as a full housewife, she certainly would have been a superior choice in comparison to dead weight Dana/Pam. Faye has such an interesting history, she's very LA, plus she has a job that lends itself to storylines and glamorous parties and fun.

• Members

BH

I'll miss Cunty Camille, as she was my favorite Real Housewives villainess. Sure, Lisa will still be fabulous, but there'll be a hole in my heart where the former Mrs. Grammer used to be...

Farewell....

NJ

Just when I thought that I'd be taking a RH break, there goes Andy releasing the new trailer and sucking me back in. Damn you, Andy, for making my DVR come dangerously close to being filled to the brim with this fuckery.

ATL

It was wonderful seeing Ultimate Diva Dwight, if only for a few stolen moments. He is sorely missed by me.

Sheree knows damn well she is no Lisa Vanderpump, so she needs to pump the breaks in trying to create the biggest wedding in ATL history.

Cynthia is such a punk, kowtowing to Kim like that.

• Members

I know, that New Jersey promo really got me back into those ladies! Hope they deliver the goods and that it's not ho-hum like season 3. Teresa has surely become the new Danielle, so I hope to see the fur flying!

I think it was Cynthia in a blog or something that pointed out that Sheree is NEVER happy. She ALWAYS criticizes a party, a gathering, a get-together. She simply can NOT be happy. She drips with jealousy and resentment. It's slightly entertaining, yes, because she is one of the biggest posers on reality television.

These ATL ladies need to learn to get together and bicker because that'll keep them all employed. All this separation does NOT make for very captivating television. Especially when what they're showing is Sheree's broke ass trying to look rich, Kandi doing country music, and Cynthia... well, just her being there is boring.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Nene has now booked a pilot for NBC. Considering Glee and now this, she REALLY needs to leave the show behind. Her acting career is officially taking off. It's not worth it. For next season ATL needs to do a massive revamp. I'd say make cuts and add at least 3 new wives. It needs a new direction with it's big star leaving and so many having little story. I'd keep Phaedra, Kim & Kandi and dump the rest. *Maybe* you can keep Cynthia if you can't find three solid wives. Either way, they need a new direction.

I also want Beverly Hills to get a revamp, but not a huge one. I'd settle for replacing Camille with Brandi and dumping Taylor and adding one new wife. I don't think they need anything more than that. Of course by the time New Jersey ends you know the next season will probably have an entirely new cast. No way can that continue the way it's going.

• Members

I agree about the revamp with ATL. Cynthia needs to go and so does Sheree. Keep Kim, Phaedra (whom I love) and Kandi and bring it 2-3 new housewives to mix it up with them.

As for BH, I did read that they had signed a new housewife so I am guessing she will take Camille's place. They need to drop Taylor and replace her with someone else ( I do think Heather DuBrow on the OC is a better fit with the BH ladies), they need to drop Kim and let her focus on her recovery and getting her life back together. Keep Lisa, Kyle, Adrienne and bring Brandi on full time and then this other lady and see what dynamics occur on screen.

As for NJ, I am sooooooooo excited for this season as it looks to be the best so far. Tre has definitely become the Danielle of the show and I am curious to see what all goes down this season.