Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

And they'll have millions in the bank.

Kim was a golddigger in her Big Poppa days but she is clearly not foolish with money. In fact, she's smart with it. As she tried to explain between shouting at Nene she and Kroy leased the house because he was a free agent, last month he signed a 3 year deal worth between $10-12 million and they have since purchased the house. That's just plain smart. Firstly because had Kroy moved teams, they'd simply leave when the lease was up and secondly because they purchased the house after they knew what their income was going to be. They had a 'lease with purchase option' on the house, the rent they paid was put towards the purchase price of the house.

Kim's a lot of things and can be called a lot of names, but the one thing I will always defend her on is that she's stupid and/or financially irresponsible. She outwardly proclaimed that she knows this moment on RHoA and the NFL isn't forever.

Overall, a really good start to the reunion. Kim, Phaedra and Nene came off the best. The anger between Nene and Kim seems to have faded, Kim did not seem to be Nene's target at all...that was reserved for Sheree. Sheree is a bad liar, she couldn't dance around any of Andy's questions, Nene's jibes and Phaedra's statements of fact. Phaedra really could have crucified Sheree for how things went in court, but she was nice. She didn't need to be.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Poor Sherry - (allegedly) leaving this show at the same place she started it at - with nothing. Say what you will about the others, but they at least seem to have a hustle that sticks (NeNe with her 'acting career'/Kandi with her boutique, songwriting, and sex toy line/Phaedra's law career and mortuary business/Cynthia with her supper club and modeling agency/Kim with her latest mark).

That said, for someone who is rrrrrrrricccccccccch, NeNe is one bitter-ass hater of a broad. Despite her being the 'breakout star' of this series, she's still insecure about folks that are doing well and/or don't feel the need to suck on her teat like Cynthia does (because, let's be real, that's what the whole DEEEEEEL-DO argument was really about).

• Members

The Atlanta reunion was pretty good - I can't wait to see how they shake things up next year because obviously this group of girls will never work again.

BTW, the reunion ratings were HIGH - over 3 million viewers - the highest rated Atlanta reunion episode ever... after the lowest rated season finale ever, which is very interesting.

The OC was pretty good - interested that Vicki and Alexis are becoming 'friends'. I'm happy that Vicki isn't being a mean girl anymore.

• Members

I think halfway into this season of ATL it was clear the only part worth watching was the reunion. The cast needs a massive shake up.

Vicki & Alexis are becoming friendly to try and teach Tamra and gretchen a lesson. Its pretty clear, IMO.

Heather is the best. I mainly watch for her now.

• Members

Didn't Sheree say the beginning of Season 3 she was determined to win an Oscar? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am hoping with Sheree possibly out and Kim could get a full on spin off that Nene will interact with the other ladies bc I think she could be cool with Phaedra and Kandi, they can add two new girls. With Sheree and Kim there is just too much history and bad blood.

• Members

Yay, great finale numbers for Atlanta! As well they should be, considering how heavily it was promoted, plus it's the one time all season long where ALL the ladies are forced to be in one room and duke it out. And they delivered!

I. effing. love. NeNe. She had me busting up laughing so many times! Even when she's a tad hypocritical or not completely rational, she still kills me. She tore Sheree a new one, just as She by SheLies deserved! Don't go after the kids. Sheree was so desperate to make a point that she brought up Bryton's petty theft as an example of how NeNe isn't really rich. Girl please. Who gon' check you boo? NeNe, that's who!

Phaedra and NeNe were all sorts of win on this episode. Even though I don't necessarily agree with some of NeNe's bickering with Kandi, overall she won. Phaedra's facial expressions told the whole story, when Sheree was stuttering her way through trying to explain to Andy why Chateau Sheree is still Neverland. Cut to Phaedra. Cut to Cynthia. Cut to NeNe. Cut to Kandi. Yeah, nobody was buying her excuses, not even Andy. "Chuckle. Okay..." was his response.

Then there was Phaedra vs. Sheree. Sheree had no clue what she was talking about, trying to sound like she understood the legal system and what had really happened. I loved Phaedra's calm matter-of-fact demeanor, explaining how the real world works. "What do you think I was doing with Bobby Brown all those years?" And the "I'll let you wear the crown" because she "throws everyone under the bus"... lol wow. Sheree's helpless look after Phaedra said that was priceless.

And of course, the "deeldo" debate. LOL. Such a hilarious reunion episode.

(P.S. Eric83 love the "Hi Haters" NeNe gif)

• Members

I agree, NeNe does seem to have some common ground with Phaedra and Kandi (okay, the reunion episode didn't reflect that much with Kandi, but overall there is). Without Sheree, Kim won't have a buddy that'll side with her. It would be interesting to see an Atlanta cast with NeNe, Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia (ugh, I guess she can stick around) but the other 2 original ladies gone and a couple new ones added.

• Members

Sheree has confirmed she is leaving RHOA but claims it was her choice.

:rolleyes: Yeah right.

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-atlanta/articles/sheree-whitfield-yes-im-leaving-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-exclusive

And I love how she says she is tired of the drama but who was trying to pull Kim's wig off her head? Who decided to confront Nene over some event that Nene didn't even go to? Who threw Kandi and Phaedra under the bus? OH.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

OMG, I loved when Phaedra shut Sheree down . "Where is your case today after (that other lawyer filed the contempt)? Exactly, right where it was when I left it"

Nene was the MVP of Part 1. Oh she was SOOOOO good.

Sheree: "Come visit"

Nene: "I dont wanna come visit sticks" laugh.png

tumblr_m2kvhqFRQC1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m2kvjoAxYh1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

I love when Nene did this to Sheree. Why the F is she talking about Nene's kids? She must be really desperate to be relevant to now go after something Nene's son did.

"Im no different than you bitch!" Love Nene!

tumblr_m2k7p2URY81ql19bto1_400.gif

LMAO, Cynthia was so irrelevant

tumblr_m2ozj5o26g1rqncjxo1_400.jpg

I dont think thats an editing job. Sheree had no valid comebacks or even arguments. She was grasping and trying to make herself relevant to keep her "job". She's been donig this all season, picking fights and going after people so she isnt seen as boring and then dumped

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LMAO, I saw this on another site. Top 10 Things Sheree can do now that she has no job

10. Build Chateau Sheree herself and save on contractor fees

9. Become the new Sweetie/Slave/Kim's Assistant

8. Become NeNe's stylist

7. Work for Phaedra's funeral home picking up the bodies since Appollo doesn't want to do it.

6. Comb her kids hair

5. Become a watiress at Peter's Bar One

4. Borrow a yard and have a yard sale

3. Work at Dulce

2.Go back to school

1. Become Lawrence's shampoo girl

laugh.png

tumblr_lfetetzGS31qzmgudo1_500.jpg Edited by Cheap21

• Members

*does a jig* Dammit, can someone please get Victoria Rowell on the phone!

A few of her gems. I thought Andy was going to pee his pants during that entire confrontation. She really did own Sheree's ass but Nene was such a bully no one could get a word in edge wise. The editing did play a part because there were disticnt instances were Nene had the last word in everything and knowing these women that's not the case.

There's a part where she snarled at Sheree. It was such a disgusted stank look I've never seen her look so disgusted. Not even Kim have ever gotten that look she gave Sheree. I wish you had gotten a gif of that lol.