Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Guess which other housewife maybe possibly out?

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55495/mto-exclusive-breaking-news-kim-zolciak-gets-dumped-from-the-cast-of-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta.html

They were the first to say Sheree was gone.

Bye haters.... lol ;)

But I don't thiink Kim is done with Bravo though. If DBTFTW is a hit they'll give her an official spin off.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Who is that woman talking about the size of a hole? Marlo? Wow. I can't believe they are going that far on these shows - that's something I never exactly expected to hear people going on about on TV.

I thought Nene was leaving? I guess she knows that the show is still popular enough and a few Glee guest spots aren't worth losing that money.

• Members

I think Nene drives a hard bargain and IMO without Nene this show would be completely dull she is one of the few housewives to become a household name and Andy Cohen loves her. At this point she hates Sheree and Kim, and I can see her saying she refused to film another season with those two.

• Members

I dont think Kim got fired. If she left, it was most likely her choice. I dont think she really needs RH anymore.. She's really set herself off well to transition onto the next stage of her life

IA, I think it would be best for Nene to leave the show but I dont think the show can do without her. None of the other women have quite the same star quality and personality that she does. She's a lead and they are like extras.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cheap, you got the right one, lol.

It would serve the show best if Andy drew a had line with Nene. She has a large following but she's not the star to stipulate she doesn't want to work with the other women. She's like a big fish in a little pond and if her ass think she's too big for the show (which clearly she does) then she needs to leave. This season has been FAR from entertaining and it's because the women do not want to interact with each other. Andy has to know this and if he doesn't then he's a damn fool because Nene's soundbites is not enough to carry this show and as much as I love Phaedra neither is her comedy. Getting rid of Sheree was a good start but the show needs a DIVA who isn't afraid to own her s.hit.

• Members

I dont believe for a second Kim was fired.

I do however think this next season is her last. With a likely spinoff, Bethanny style.

Marlo, Brandi you are not. She tried to hard, her "your a whore" was so rehearsed, it was sad. I also wanted Andy to question Nene about only becoming "friendly" with Marlo because she was brought in to start drama with Nene. He goes so soft on Nene. I hope to god that this next season is her last.

Once again, Kandi was amazing. As always. Cant wait for her to go in on Marlo.

• Members

What an absolutely boring part 2. I agree that Marlo rehearsed that line a thousand times before she dropped it. I did have to chuckle when Kim complimented her on a good fasion sense trying to make nice and Marlo dropped the whore comment leaving her stunned.

And some friend Sherre is because she couldn't contain her gleeful gasp when Marlo said it. And speaking of Ms Sherre, she looked like a timid little lamb in Marlo's prsence. I guess girlie really doesn't want that barracuda putting her on blast again.

I hated Kroy's comeover. He looked like an old geezer trying to be 26.

Peter is an !@#$%^&*]. That was even more obvious in pt 2.

Phaedra loves to play it safe in reunions and if she continues to do that she can leave too. She was just as boring as the entire episode. Hopefully next week goes out with a bang and I'm already on "team Khandi".

• Members

LOL....I just saw it and agree that whore line was HIGHLY rehearsed but I loved it anyway. I loved her going in on Kim and how she isnt much different from her

I also agree that this was bornig compared to last week. Notice how Cynthia got more focus here and there was less Nene.

Funny you say you hated Kroy's hair bc I loved it. He looks so much better wtih this look than his regular do

tumblr_m2tge4iWzw1qh01r8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2ryl3dYOH1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m2ry48XT6O1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

and next time it will be Marlo vs Kandi

<iframe width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.bravotv.com/video/embed/?/_vid18283605"></iframe>

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHoA Reunion 2 wasn't nearly as good as the first half...but I notice a few things:

1) Cynthia is a trifling fool

2) Peter continues to be a huge douchebag

3) Kroy, Phaedra and Apollo all know when to shut up and smile politely

4) Nene and Kim are really over, there isn't hate, there's indifference and that's the opposite of love

5) Sheree desperately tried to stay relevant

6) Marlo belly flopped with her Kim attack, it just didn't work

Next week, Team Khandi for the win.