Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I loved Marlo calling Kim out only bc Kim is trying to act houlier than thou. I used to really like her but now that she is with Kroy she acts like her Big Papa escapades were years ago, its barely been two lol...

Also loved when Cynthia asked Sheree if she was so offended by the black baby comment why she didn't speak up before and when Phaedra asked Sheree why she just didn't pull Kandi aside instead of putting her on blast while on the phone with Kim.

I don't know why Kim would take Sheree's word, especially when Kandi has left Riley in her care. Kandi wouldn't leave her child with someone she thought was a racist. And Sheree isn't Kim's friend. Just two years ago they were going back and forth on Ellen Degeneres and Sheree was pulling wigs off. They're only friends bc Sheree fell out with Nene. Smh. Sheree is so messy.

Other than that the husbands segment was boring, and Kroy looked ugly. This should have been two 90-minute specials instead of 3.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh its not OC season 6 bad. I thought Theresa came off awful but other women werent so bad by the time reunion came

I think overall, their hair is looking good. Sheree's hair is always on point and Marlo's is looking really good there. Cynthia's look as flat and boring as she is. Kandi's is way too long for her. Ive never been a fan of Nene's blonde hair and thinks she has needed to change that like a year ago. Phaedra does look good

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

ATL:

Oh man Part 3 was so much better than 2. They were throwing so much shade at Sheree. I loved when they replayed back her biggest arguments right after asking her was she classy and elegant.

Cynthia finally stood up for herself I was proud of her. On twitter they were saying Cynthia and Marlo are Nene's Kelly and Michelle. :lol:

Lmfao at when Nene said she got Kim and Sheree on the show and the producers thought Sheree was boring. I liked that little moment where Kim thanked Nene for getting her the gig and they were civil towards each other. I miss them being friends. :(

• Members

I liked that too. Kim always admitted it was NeNe who got her on the show. Not surprised that Sheree can't extend that same courtesy thank-you. And I *loved* NeNe's response when Sheree said she got on the show by her own merits. "Uh, you had a little help there."

I agree that Kim & NeNe don't have that hatred towards each other, just indifference, which means no sparks will fly between them anymore. I kinda liked the montage they did for Sheree; kinda like a little send-off tribute after 4 years.

I thought it was kinda distracting how nearly all the ladies were constantly tossing and picking at their hair and outfits. Sit still, ladies! I think NeNe and Phaedra were the only two who didn't look like they had ants in their pants (or in their weaves).

Marlo definitely added nothing. Even NeNe knows she's too ridiculous.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

As for Jersey, while I liked the intro and set-up for the new season, the first episode brought us the same ol' crap that the 3rd season was soaked in. These ladies just LOVE to rehash, rehash, rehash over the same tiny disputes. I *really* hope this season lives up to the promo they ran at the tail-end of the episode, because I'm not sure I'm gonna sit through another year of the same stuff.

I sure wish they could be more open & honest about the show itself driving some of these ladies apart, because right now, the Caroline vs. Teresa feud is very flimsy, but we KNOW there's more to the story. Same with Caroline vs. Dina.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

We all know this is just Season 3: Part Two and we already were tired by the end of *that* season. This season will suck, guaranteed. Simon van Kempan posted he's friends with a NJ producer who kept telling him how difficult it was to film the new season while the current one was airing. That's obvious to anyone. They didn't have time to asess what was and wasn't working and what viewer feedback was like at the end of the season. Of course now we know viewers were burnt out and probably would've liked some variety. Instead we get the same exact storylines with drama already rehashed at LAST seasons reunion.

The most annoying part is that we'll have to wait til next year for them to retool the show when it needed it now.

• Members

I can't stand Caroline. She acts so self righteous and annoying.

Jacqueline is annoying as he'll. Tired of Ashley drama and sending her to Vegas? Yeah, shell stop drinking and partying. :rolleyes: Hated when she was clapping her son's hand saying make the right decision. Ugh and in next week preview crying about Ashley hating her. Ugh I sure do.

Love Melissa, she is so mellow and chill. I can't stand Joe Gorga. He is mad over so damn tabloids. He is cute but that's about the only thing he has going for him.

Lawd. Teresa and Juicy Joe. SMH. he is so disgusting and I wish Teresa would leave him he always complains and acts like he hates them. When she asked why he was out with girls and he said "it is what it is" ? Hell no. I feel sorry for their kids.

Kathy? Eh. Her husband disgusts me.

I don't know if I can take a 20+ episode season/3 part reunion like ATL/BH.

Edited by Eric83