Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL!

I do not mind it at all. I do not want a change between last season and this season, and i am glad it picked up right where last season left off. There is too much drama in this group to take a months long break, we would have missed some great stuff because unlike the other seasons, these people are actually ine achothers life somewhat.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to admit, I'm not watching this season of RHoNJ. Last season was too negative and ultimately pointless, demonstrating how each and every one of the women in the cast is a person I would not like to meet in real life.

I didn't watch Miami, won't be watching NJ and am glad DC was cancelled. Some of these franchises have had their day.

• Members

Im loving it! The first episode didnt grab me but I was hooked by episode 3. When you do, remember this bitch Jody and tell me what you think of her. She's so awful she's good.. I cant explain it. She is the absolute worst but I cant stop watching her. She is such a bitch, owns it and makes NO apologies for it

tumblr_m19fp50loY1r14zyro1_500.gif

Just check out the clip at this link

-love-her]http://sharapwna.tumblr.com/post/20970412143/jody-is-such-a-boss-bitch-i-[!@#$%^&*]-love-her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
yeah she should. With her problems which are very serious, I dont think the best course of recovery is to do it under the microscope of a reality show. Its very unhealthy and I doing season 2 was the worst thing she could have done for herself. I kinda wish Bravo would have removed her and bumped her down to being a even less than a "friend of the Housewives" maybe popping up for a few episodes(as it pertained to Kyle) but not featured regularly

Some ATLANTA pics

tumblr_lyf44gO9fI1r5yh4yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly8b94tkyY1ql19bto1_500.jpg

tumblr_m30h75EBZr1qcy6l4o1_500.gif

tumblr_m30vrv6kjL1r1hiu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m30wbtV16u1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m30vqd4rDH1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m30vjxC5HP1r7r1l7o1_250.gif

tumblr_m30rkf609I1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2z60kgkiD1r7r1l7o1_r1_400.gif I cant remember who but smeone made a dumb comment to Kim about "I dont know why you are wearing that dress" I had that same look on my face

tumblr_m309p1PtBt1qbrsg9o1_400.jpg

Edited by Cheap21