Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think NJ took its slot bc NJ usually starts the end of May.

Speaking of NJ, I am Team Teresa. While I don't think Melissa would leave Joe Gorga for a richer man I don't see why Joe can tell Teresa Juicy Joe is cheating. I'm sure she knows that but wants to keep her family together and probably just said out of spite and anger she may have toward Joe Guidice. Honestly what Teresa said is true if JoeGo is secure and has faith in his marraige than what Teresa said shouldn't matter.

The Gorgas want to act like they are so innocent but wasn't their hook to get on this show (as well as Kathy) was to go up against Teresa?

Caroline is so annoying. She kept saying at the party "Teresa is a bully"... lol but in Season1 or 2 you were laughing when she table flipping and calling Danielle a "prostitution whore" Ok bitch. She just wants to manipulate everyone against Teresa.

Kathy? Eh. Jacqueline? Eh.

They need to shake this cast up next year. I miss Danielle's crazy ass and Kim G.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think to be upset that your sister is out to ruin your marriage and trashing your wife is a pretty normal reaction. It doesnt matter in his marriage, it didnt change it or anything. What it did was show how spiteful and hateful Tre is. Misery, it truly loves company.

So many stories, who knows what the truth is. That is Tre's truth. Perhaps it is, but even if it im not sure what barring it has on Teresa being a bitch. Does this justify her actions, delusions, denial, and victim playing?

it is absolutely a case of what one does is okay and excused when it is being done to an enemy, but when it is being done to me it is not.

Tho, she doesnt have to manipulate everyone against Teresa, she does a good job of doing that all on her own.

• Members

RHOV:

Ronnie is a DISASTAH. Jodi is really a piece of work. She is entertaining tho. Christina is perfection. Go on and dig for some more gold girl! Mary i really like. I forgot what the other ones name is. Shes blah.

Seriously, Ronnie blaming Mary for her drinking, her blaming Mary for the fight, her blaming Mary for showing others what she sent her? Wow. And showing up at the lunch CLEARLY plastered. She is the Vanc Kim Richards to be honest! I love Jody's daughter! Is being Jewish a big deal in Canada? Or is it just to Jody? Seriously. I was very confused. The meeting after Mary's photoshoot was like the dinner party from hell on Bev Hills and clearly Ronnie was once again plastered. Why did the boring girl and Jody leave with Ronnie and place the blame on Mary whine Ronnie was clearly wasted and out of line? this became like board game night on Bev Hills! lol. and Ronnie is like obsessed with Mary, the fashion show being a good example. Just let it go! and wow the makeup they put on Reiko was insanely bad! she made her look awful. reiko is so weak, it really shocks me that she does as is told by her leader, jody. she is totally the cynthia of Vanc!

I liked how Christina apologized to Mary for leaving, and Mary understood but made it clear it did hurt a little bit. And to listen to Ronnie talk about how much she gives and Mary takes.. damn. She is like a Vanc Teresa! And Jody saying she wasnt drunk and Mary was out of line and brutal? What?! Ronnie could not even form a sentence and slurred all her words. and Jody demanding apologies.. this bitch is a Vicki! And man, Ronnie - wow. Rehab for a wine? A. That is a tired and played out name for bars/drinks/that lifestyle and B. drinking out of a straw? we all know thats how drunks get their drunk on quick. Stop fronten. Christina working out = me working out. as for Reiko (sp?)'s view of what happened im just like... what? I need a reunion show so all of this can be explained because i am confused. omg the bike ride KILLED me! that was so entertaining!! Reiko's judgement of mary without knowing her and keeping those even after she gets to know her and sees she is nice is really turning me off to her (and i just learned her name!). and reiko dosnt remember ronnie pushing her when reiko is the one who got between them? this woman now fascinates me. and holy [!@#$%^&*]! ronnie called mary's family? I think ronnie is scared cuz mary has kind of pointed out her drinking problem and this is on tv and she needs to make mary out to be crazy to claim that she doesnt have a problem, how every Kim Richards of her. Honestly, people without drinking problems dont ask their friends to monitor them when they are being filmed. and i just cant get over how tackey, cheap and teenage the name rehab is for wine. but Ronnie's son? Hello!

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

^^ OMG, thank you for pointing out the HORRENDOUS make-up job on Reiko at the fashion show. Girl looked like she was 65 -- and she's the second youngest of the women on this show (the youngest being Christina).

The bullying and ganging-up on Mary was awful to behold and, as Mary pointed out, it was so high-school. Jody thinks she is Queen Bee but in actual fact Ronnie is Queen Bee and that's why some of the other women sided so readily with her. They want to keep playing tennis on her ocean-side open tennis court. Jody seems to spot softness and vulnerability from a mile off and homes in like a shark.

I am so ready for Ronnie to be exposed AND get the help she needs. And, while it is a co-dependent relationship, I do hope that Ronnie and Mary eventually patch things up. After rehab.

Christina is The Awesome. And I feel her with those press-ups. After 15-20 of those, my arms turn to jelly. I think she keeps in shape from horse-riding (which is quite physical), skiing (well, they are in British Columbia) and... you know. That other stuff she is good at, lol.

• Members

I'm Team Melissa all the way --- she totally owned Teresa in that argument/fight at the 'third eye' party. Melissa did nothing wrong and Teresa couldn't even back up her stupid arguments.

I love Kathy and her family! :)

I can't believe we're getting all this Ashley crap, but otherwise Jaci wouldn't have much to do I suppose... other than being Teresa's friend, which we know how that turns out. I wonder if they could focus on Jaci's other kids, or are they still too young?

• Members

New Jersey

Im Team Teresa for now bc Melissa is fake as hell. Teresa was dead wrong for that comment about leaving for a rich man though. I hated when Melissa told Kim to go away. Isnt it Kim's party? I think she was in her place to want to stop drama from escalating right outside the area.

tumblr_m3odrdCdRi1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m3odq9JTeY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m3oe6uZjku1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Kathy has like the worst taglinein all of the series "We're old school. We beleive in respect". She is so boring

Vancouver

Haters! Ronnie is my favorite! The bitch is a mess and I love her. Seriously she makes the show for me, right next to my second fave, Jody

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Huh? Joe's respone to Tre gossip was on par for him, he is a very sensitive man. Given all the rumors about her marriage and Husband and the mere fact that no one can speak the TROOF of where her husband was when he was in jail, she sounded like as usual a HYPOCRITE and DEFLECTING.

BTW, did yall notice in the Opening theme, Melissa is now 2nd to be introduced BEFORE Tre. OUCH dats gotta hurt TRe LOL

LOVE me some Kathy and her Husband is HOT imo LOL!

• Members

I'm still Team Teresa. She doesn't want to talk about her issues. Nobody is talking about the financial issues that Jacqueline and her husband are going through, I remember reading something on TWOP about JoeGo having issues but nobody is talking about that, as well as Caroline's oldest son, but somehow Teresa's issues are open season and the other 4 ladies spend their time going in on her bc they are all boring and can't support story on their own.

LOL I did love when Teresa stepped to Melissa and Melissa said "Would you like to do something?" I knew they weren't going to throw hands bc they don't do that on Housewives but that would've been a funny fight.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I think the problem is that when you become all about drama and you market yourself on that (complete with magazine profiles and all the rest), it's tough to shut that box.

I just wish she and Danielle would run into each other, as she seems to have taken over Danielle's role on the show.

• Members

I remember someone, I cant remember who said that Trump should have casted Danielle on Celebrity Apprentice with Teresa and let the sparks fly. Probably would have been a great idea bc Teresa was boring on that show and didnt bring any of her usual drama

• Members

The best part of the fight was Tre stepping back from melissa - twice. I need a .gif of that.

And the big difference is the others done put everything out there to profit off it. tre sells everything she can to the tabloids, and in doing so she has brought it all to the table to be discussed. The others have maintained a sense of privacy still and do keep things away, and clearly none of it is as bad as tre's because if it was the media would be all over it.

Tre is being attacked this season because she made it this way. Plain and simple. All of her dirty issues are being discussed because she put them out there, and she usually brings it up. Again, plain and simple.

• Members

Ok. I can see if these were other people judging her but these people are her family and friend she considered family.

How many times has Jac gone running off screen or even not show up (the reunion) because she didn't want to face something? How many times has Caroline uttered, "you know what you did" or "read between the lines." There are so many instances of Caroline and Jac not wanting to discuss things on camera that for them to think it's ok to ignore Theresa's position is just beyond the pale. They are hypocrites of the highest order. Melissa will put anything and everything out there just to be on TV. She herself said that there were problems between her husband and his sister before the show so I totally believe the story that they came on for to publicly "out" Theresa and give he grief, so I'm not surprised at all that she and her [!@#$%^&*] stirring husband consider nothing off limits. They're like a pair of vultures feeding off of Tre's flesh. I honestly think that Kathy is a bit better than the rest, but not by much. She throws her support to Caroline, someone she's only known for a short period, as opposed to someone she was like a sister to? Not a flattering pictures, Kathy. More Rosie and less Kathy, please.

For all of her faults, and there are many, I honestly believe that Teresa has her back up against the wall with trying to fix the mess she and her husband got themselves into, raise her daughters, and make money so that they can live. JoeGui is not supportive of her, at least from what we see. He's going through his own meltdown. Maybe it would be a different show if he was doing well financially. I give Teresa more credit than the rest of the cast because at least she's trying to get through this via working to bring in the dough. Meanwhile, the roving pack of hyenas that is the rest of the cast, continue to kick her while she's down, and then sport a "holier than thou" attitude while doing it. Sorry Caroline, we've met the bully, and it's you.

• Members

Oh and Kandi has said that filming for Season 5 of RHOA has already begun. Rumor around ATL is that Bravo is looking for 2 new women so I higly doubt Marlo will become an official wife (Kim was right :lol: ). I wouldn't want her to anyway she is just better as Nene's recurring friend.