Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Team Teresa. I felt bad for her when she broke down and cried in front of her brother. That moment felt so real.

When Teresa and Jac were talking about Dina and how Jac was no longer speaking to her, they showed a brief shot of a blonde woman walking up through the windows. Did anyone else think that was Dina? I was dissapointed when it ended up being Teresa's trainer...lol

Who the heck is Rosie and why is she on every episode? I cant stand her. Looks like another one trying to get her 15 minutes

tumblr_m40ziznnAH1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Her hair looks really good here

OC

Brianne is coming across as the mature adult and Vicki the kid. Team Brianne during that exchance. She brought up alot of good points which Vicki could not defend

Alexis having a bunch of puppies at her party and telling the kids they can take it home and to work on their parents was crossing the line. I saw some parents give her dirty looks with that and she had no right telling the children that. I love that Tamra tells her off next episode

I love that Gretchen hasnt married Slade and wont till he gets his ish together. He is leaching off of her and considering she makes her own money, she will stand to lose half of that if she marries him (bc they will most likely divorce). He is a loser. She said she is 34 and wanted to get pregnant by 35. Please dont do it bc then you will be stuck with him for life, not paying for your kid and giving you a headache

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the same thing! Looking forward to seeing her again sometime this season.

Not gonna lie, I'd love it if the producers finagled a way to get Danielle back for Season 5, even for just one party event where they may genuinely run into one another.

• Members

The latest OC was really great, especially the ending there with Vicki and Brianna....Brianna's got Brooks' number and it galled Vicki that Brianna knew that Vicki had started up with Brooks before she was finished with Don. Vicki should be ashamed of herself. One, for checking out of her marriage before it was really over. Two, for being duped by a skeeze like Brooks.

Next week looks even better!

• Members

I think the Teresa situation is really complicated but, most of all, sad. Honestly, ever since the table flipping, she's had a handful of episodes that only someone truly insane would have. And I think it's evident that Caroline was biting her tongue through all of it. Jacqueline has totally participated in some nuts stuff, too--she was as bad as Teresa at the Posh fashion show in season 2 and she was craze as well at the season 2 reunion. But nevertheless, Teresa's antics would have to wear thin on them. IMO, Caroline's real problem with Teresa was the lawsuit that resulted in that gnarly fight in Punta Cana (where she, her three children, that Greg idiot, Joe & Teresa, and Bravo/Sirens got sued). And I can't blame her for not wanting to associate with Teresa after that and legally, I don't think she can talk about it, esp. not on "Housewives." BUT my issue is that Caroline really is a disgusting bully. Her whole mo is to intimidate everyone into submission, so much more than Teresa or Danielle (who seem to be more illogical, completely self-unaware, and out of control of their words and actions). Caroline is mean, unwavering, and a bully of the highest order. She doesn't care if her reasoning makes no sense and she doesn't care if she's a hypocrite--she's just right regardless, and her husband and children seem to be the same way.

My issue with Melissa and Kathy is that neither are willing to cop that signing a contract with Bravo without letting Teresa know was, at best, WEIRD. Teresa shouldn't respond negatively to it, but Bravo knew exactly what they were setting up and Melissa and Kathy knew everything wasn't just going to be "fine." I actually love Kath, but she's a [!@#$%^&*] disturber, no two ways about it. And I can't believe that she and Joe & Melissa have the audacity to pick ALL of Teresa's words apart when Rich says the most horrific things--it's not funny and NO one would just "understand that Tre's a jokster" (they don't! LOL) if she said a tenth of the things he has. And I don't understand why it's OK that the Manzos, Gorgas, and Wakiles (sp.?) can hurl insults at Teresa and her whole immediate family and it's literally unacknowledged. Unbelievable. I also totally agree with whoever said that Melissa, Joey, Kathy, and Rich all TRY SO HARD to engage her. It doesn't excuse Teresa's INSANE idiocy, but they definitely poke her.

This show has become such a sad mess, lol.

• Members

I'd like to see how Teresa is without Joe (thatshisname?), not that this is a scripted drama where I can send in requests (eh, lol). I feel like she stands in her own way and a lot of that may be because of her husband Joe's voice in her head. Some of it is because she's more than a bit dense. There's definitely an element of trying to isolate her from her family. Joe/Teresa give me abusive relationship vibes big time, not physically but emotionally. I get why her family can't exactly let go of her in this situation. She's obviously going through something.

Jaq/Caroline, eh. They're too intrusive. It's none of Jaq's business what's going on between Teresa and her brother Joe (thatshisname?). She was making it so personal when it wasn't about her. What's between Teresa and her bro is between them, stay out of it. Caroline? This woman thinks she should be prayed too but acts like she doesn't think that which is clearly an act.

I'm back to a place where I like all the ladies but I'm also often not thrilled with their choices.

• Members

Absolutely. And somehat obscene considering wages in Ireland are a fraction of what they were 3 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, Ireland is a great place for larger-than-life characters and fascinating people. I will be curious to see if this show is embraced by the Irish as pure escapism -- or whether it will be rejected as vulgar at a time when the economy is in serious, serious crisis. To the point where people are forced to immigrate again en masse to work and send money back to their families. Not to mention that some of these South Dublin housewives might well be married to unscrupulous property developers whose bad loans pushed the country's major banks -- and therefore the economy as a whole -- to near-collapse. Many still refuse to pay up.

• Members

This is what irks me. Jacqueline acting all hurt saying Teresa lied to her. Um, maybe she got the text after she got off the phone with you? Or maybe she didn't even read it? Sometimes I leave messages in my inbox without reading them.. then she had to go talk to Caroline and her husband about it. Why not just ask Teresa?

Gia's little outburst seemed normal until she told Jacqueline to get out of her own house. That said, she should have just gotten Teresa instead of trying to instill a lesson. Seriously reading a book like that??? LOL that may work on a 3 or 4 year old but not 10.

The scenes with Teresa and Gia going to look at bras were cute.

God, Kathy is boring.

Ohand I HATE Caroline.