Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I feel like the only reason Brandi wasn't full time is because the cast had more power with Bravo not knowing what viewers would take to. Now that we see how well liked Brandi is, it's easier to make her a housewife, even though you have others threatening to quit if that became a reality.

• Members

I wish the salary report had included the New Jersey housewives. I'm guessing one of the reasons for the Caroline/Teresa feud is because Teresa is making more money in season 4. Their initial contracts were for the first 3 years, just like the NY housewives. I can totally see Bravo paying Teresa more than Caroline & Jacqueline.

Okay, so after a weekend catching up on the New York housewives, I can definitely see why people loved Bethenny. She was so level-headed, smart, witty, and just didn't fly off the handle like others (Kelly, Jill). Jill is just a dispicable woman and I loved seeing her get called out on it at every turn at the season 3 reunion.

Ramona is funny as f#ck and I enjoy every minute of her. She just truly, truly entertains me. She's nutty but not in a crazy delusional way like others....

The worst housewife EVER I think is Kelly Bensimon. She is truly unbalanced. Her arguments were based on fantasy and paranoia. I cannot believe she lasted for 3 seasons because I was sick of her after her first year. I mean, she is truly, truly delusional. I think I would rather watch an hour of OC's Alexis before watching another moment of Kelly. I always wanted to see the episodes where she went crazy on the trip and boy oh boy did she ever lose her mind! And then she comes back to NYC acting like nothing happened and that SHE was the one being attached the whole weekend. She is truly batsh!t crazy. Wow, just wow.

Overall, I can definitely see why Bravo let go of Jill, Kelly, Cindy (big waste of airtime), but think they should've kept Alex to mix with the remaining ladies and the new ones.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Kelly was absolutely the worst. Worse than Taylor Armstrong in my opinion and that's saying something. At least Taylor had the sense to fly off the handle at opportune times...Kelly was just a sicko. I also agree that getting ride of Alex was a mistake, she wasn't a dipshit cow like Jill, Kelly or Cindy...but she WAS less glamorous than the rest of the pack, so I can see why they ditched her in favour of getting a Radziwill on board.

• Members

I bet Teresa probably makes in the 600k range. NJ is the second highest rated franchise, and I remember Season 2 Reunion with Teresa going crazy and pushing Andy was the highest rated episode of the franchise (it's second now behind ATL season 3 finale).

Caroline and Jacqueline are just.... there. They really don't bring anything to the table. They probably get something like 300-450k.

Kathy and Melissa, I would guess are in the 200-300k range.

• Members

I thought the loose butthole comment Juicy Joe made was funny. It is also funny how Greg stays talking sh-t about Teresa and Joe on twitter and behind their back but had nothing to say when joe tried him.

Caroline is just a vortex of suck. Why is she so miserable? I also highly doubt Dina and her are not speaking bc of Teresa. She would blame Teresa if it were raining outside. She kept saying she wouldn't let Teresa ruin it but she kept eye rolling and making comments.

Jacqueline is so lame. Ugh.

Melissa mustve been trying to plug her acting career in that one scene. :lol:

So why did Rosie come out to Kathy's children? That was so fake how wouldn't they know she was gay.

JoeGo is always talking about sex but I don't mind though ;)

The Lauritas/Manzos need to get the sticks out of their asses and stop acting like Teresa and Joe are oh so horrible. The stuff Juicy said wasn't even that bad annd even Jaime laughed it off.

It is contrived how a wedding like this is short notice and the only siblings that could come are the ones that are on the show? :blink:

• Members

Watched NYC Housewives for the first time bc of all the buzz over the new ladies. I really like Aviva and Carole. Sonja too.

Heather is really annoying. It is going to be interesting to see what she does as the season progresses.

No real opinion on LuAnn or Ramona.

• Members

Tre and Joe have made NJ hard to enjoy. He is.. not a good person, and his comments are awful and she clearly bends to his will. Truly one of the worst marriages to be on reality tv and that is saying a lot.

I love Jamie. I love him and Carolines interactions. I love how fake tre comes across, because she is. Chris Manzo is wub.png

as for NYC, i like all the new ladies, love Sonja. Romana and Luann were needed, but i hope both are gone after this season. Luann is with Tre and Nene and Kyle as just simply awful now as opposed to the reason to watch in early seasons - to the point of being hard to watch at all now, for me, actually

VANC-

I think its funny the mexico vacation episodes of this and OC are both airing, they are at the same place, and had the same issues/complaints (long drive, no help with bags, etc).

LOVE Mary, Christina. Love to hate Jody. Hate Ronnie, but love her at the same time. Reiko? Why is she here? Replace please.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

If the ending preview is any indication, this season's NYC is going to be crazy good! I see Ramona vs. LuAnn as being like ATL's Kim vs. NeNe, where each has their faults and nobody's innocent. It was definitely petty and childish for LuAnn to have that brief hen party with the new ladies just to gossip about what Ramona allegedly threatened.

What Ramona and her husband said to Heather at the party about her always interrupting people was tacky and hypocritical, but you know what? I don't care. Haha. Call me a hypocrite, but I always have my favorites that can pretty much get away with anything and I still like them because of their overall personality. smile.png

I think the new ladies are okay, and it'll be interested when they start turning on each other. I must say, and I admit I'm being completely shallow, but all 3 new ladies kinda look weird. They all have weird, quirky looks to them (another reason why Alex should've remained -- she looks weird too!) Aviva is probably the most interesting, followed by Heather. Carole seems like she's going to be dead weight, but we'll see how it plays out. She sounds like an old woman in the opening (interesting updated opening, by the way! I'm surprised the 3 veterans are at the tail end!).

It's interesting, how Real Housewives seems to be using a formula for all their shows: pit all the women against one woman. NYC has Ramona this season, ATL is NeNe, Jersey is Teresa, and it sounds like Lisa may be ganged up on next season in Beverly Hills, although Taylor could be the real center of drama.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I haven't seen NYC yet, although I can't wait, but ratings were not good! Especially for a heavily promoted premiere of an established housewife show. It got 1.6 million for the first airing and 1.0 for the second airing. Hopefully with word of mouth it'll improve. The previous season was pretty big ratings wise. I think they definitely missed the mark in dumping Alex, who is probably more relatable to viewers. Now we have to wait and see how people take to the new wives. I'm in love with Carole and Aviva from what I've seen.