Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just caught up on my Housewives!

NJ:

The "gay episode" was pretty good - but really sad that Jamie's entire family wasn't there to celebrate. At least his mom was there. And Teresa, but not Dina? I'm hoping they had a separate ceremony without cameras where the entire family could be there.

I just love Kathy's kids!

OC:

WTF was wrong with Vicki??? Now it's ok for her to throw out words like 'anus', 'dildo' and 'dick'.... but when Tamra does it back in Orange County, she runs away like a prude little girl? Crazy Vicki.

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually like Alexis and I really think she's a good mom. Can she be a little over the top? Yes, but it's usually endearing and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.

NYC:

I'm really enjoying the new girls! I thought it was funny watching Heather and Ramona out-do each other with the constant rambling and talking over each other. I also thought it was hilarious when Heather thought it was pathetic that Ramona was happy to be on that free/cheap magazine. I'm starting to see how these women might be slightly above Ramona and Sonja. R/S are starting to look more like OC's Tamra and Gretchen -- and the new girls are more like the BH housewives (if that makes sense).

I have to say though - I appreciate the effort bc it shows that they tried to completely revamp the show - but the NYC graphics are HORRIBLE now. Very tacky and cheap looking. The idea is good but the gold and font just looks tacky. Seems more fitting for Atlantic City - not NYC. That big NYC logo is bad.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not a fan of this?

tumblr_m59fvmPtax1qaesd9.gif

Did you know that the new girl Heather was on the Jersey Shore?

tumblr_m55utsCjxt1r3gklmo1_400.png

NYC through the years

tumblr_m5435131YQ1qc6hmlo5_500.jpg

gEzen.jpg

tumblr_m5435131YQ1qc6hmlo3_1280.jpg

real-housewives-of-nyc-fires-four-cast-members.jpg

tumblr_m5435131YQ1qc6hmlo1_1280.jpg

The current season 5 cast photo is very reminiscent of season 3

And here they are with the logo

41JhwMzOblL._SX500_.jpg

Real+Housewives+of+New+York+City.jpg

The-Real-Housewives-of-New-York-City.jpg

key_art_the_real_housewives_of_new_york_city.jpg

RHONYC_Season_5_cast.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I love that commercial from last page... Once again Nene <3. I love her.

Guess its safe to say Kenya Moore is joining the cast. This is from a tea party Nene was hosting and Kim was there too!

phaedra-kandi-kenya1-300x300.jpg

neiman-marcus-tea-party-straightfromthea-060712-4-150x150.jpg

neiman-marcus-tea-party-straightfromthea-060712-6-150x150.jpg

neiman-marcus-tea-party-straightfromthea-060712-10-150x150.jpg

neiman-marcus-tea-party-straightfromthea-060712-3-150x150.jpg

The lady in the solo pictures with Kim and Kandi tweeted these pics and said that Kim and Nene were back in each other's good graces. Let's hope it is true. :)

• Members

I hope so. I miss Kim and Nene interacting. They dont have to be best friends, but I hope they come to a point where they can at least be cordial with each other. It seemed rather childish that episode where Kandi's mom tried to get tehm to speak and they couldnt even say hello to each otther

LMAO, you didnt know?

6c3e3b35e51c59a1_NeNeLeakesVeryRich.preview.jpg

She even got Bloop Bloop!

tumblr_lg4l9kzvAU1qcaerno1_400.gif

See this is what Sheree should have been doing. You use the RH platform to merchandise your sh-t so you are making money off it outside of what Bravo gives you. Nene is getting very rich by being very smart

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I actually love the Season 5 cast photo - that looks good.

Even Sonja looks great in her opening. I'm just not a fan of the black and gold - isn't very NYC chic to me - looks tacky, like Atlantic City or Las Vegas. Especially the graphics during the show - when they introduce someone's name - the black and gold skyline is so bad. Do you have a still of that?

Nothing will beat Miami for worst graphics and opening though - LOL!

• Members

NYC: Finally saw the premier...

Luann: I always think she's good for bit of haughty drama.

Ramona: she hasn't changed a bit and I'm fine with that, though she is annoying with how she doesn't ever shut up.

Sonja: always love Sonja

Heather: hate her. Loudmouth bore

Carole: like her, but her plastic surgery and dermatological treatments are distracting

Aviva: really like her, has a good attitude and probably fits in with the wives the best

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

NJ:

Still love Kathy's kids.

NY:

Love the new Housewives. Ramona is Ramona and that's okay with me. Thank god none of the new ones are anything like Cindy. Wish I missed the old ones but I don't. Thank god Jill Zarin is off my tv.

• Members

Mary's son and Ronnie's son both have some great reaction shots!

ITA about Jodi. Shes just.. a bitch. Not the fun, crazy, drama, drunk bitch kind either, but truly just seems miserable and hateful. Her daughter is the sami, but only around her. Shes great away from her!

I like Ronnie again now, but Mary and Christina are my favorite on Van.

Oh, not me! I would love an all Manzo show with Caroline & her kids, Jaqui & Chris & their kids (yes, even Ashlee/Ashli/Ashley/Ashleigh), The cute gay couple & their dogs, and esp greg with bonus appearances by Joe, Melissa & their kids! Love them all.

Teresas kids are just like her and Joe in every bad way possible, from what is shown anyways.

I believe, but am not sure, that it has been reported that no, they didnt do another ceremony and Dina wasnt there because she isnt speaking to Jamie either, nor Chris and obviously Caroline.

Kathy and her kids are great in the minor housewife roll. Very normal and drama free, and that is needed.

Vicki is awful. I can not even with her.

Alexis... ugh. My issue with her is that she just comes off very fake. Of course, they all do on the oc, but with her there is just something about it that is like next level. Its like.. you live in a rented house, drive leased cars, and name drop every single designer you have on. You wear fake showy items and act like it is inc ase you get robbed - when really, they wont know til after they take it from you. Then there is the fact that her marriage seems emotionally abusive in many ways, and i just cant even deal with her. Im at the point where i FF by her and if there is an alexis centric episode, i skip it.

I agree!

• Members

I love Joe Guidice. He is so funny and real. He was the most entertaining thing about the wedding trip. I thought it was cute how he wished for a litttle boy.

Caroline. Ugh. I just can't with her. Why is she so miserable? And the article in InTouch wasn't even that bad. I doubt they were direct quotes anyway.

Melissa has done magazine articles talking trash about Teresa, so she needs to STFU. Only one I really feel sorry for is Kathy she never really talks about Teresa it is usually her husband.

I wish they would stop trying to make Melissa's music career happen. Her song sucked.

Once again Jacq trying to create drama where this is none. Its like she is looking for a way to fall out with Teresa. "Why didn't she tell me JoeGo textted her?" "Why is she posing with dogs?" Like she wasn't even mentioned in the interview so clearly Teresa has no problem with her.

Caroline is an old miserable bat. When she said Teresa makes everything about her bc she told them she made New York Times Best Seller List. I didn't know it was a crime to share news with close friends at a wedding reception :rolleyes:

JoeGo is just desperate to drag this story out. I'm so tired of hearing it. Their entire story is boring and its the same week after week. They don't have sh-t else to do but talk about Teresa.

Totally Team Teresa. This ladies are just itching to find ways to talk about her. Only one that doesn't is Kathy.