Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So do I. Laurita is a cool last name, though.

He is... amazing. I know he's had problems with his business in recent years -- Jacqueline admited as much in Sunday's episode about not hiding their financial problems -- but the way he seems to dote on her and the kids (including Ashlee) is :wub: He always has a very cool, reassuring, non-petty way about him. He also tried to bring everybody together (Manzos and Giudices) by inviting everybody to Napa and pretty much succeeded.

PLus I think he's hot. :lol:

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RH of Miami cast

tumblr_m5gwpb3Czu1qc6hmlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5gwpb3Czu1qc6hmlo2_500.jpg

Apparently 5 are housewives and 3 are friends of the housewives (including the season 1 drag queen that got cut)

He's not your typical stud but man there is something about him I also find VERY hot. His eyes are to die for and I love his voice. Jac picked good

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I loved what Chris said in his talking interview about Jamie being gay and how he is fully supportive, etc. And the little shrug at the end was pretty cute... you could tell he really meant it.

I'm actually looking forward to the Miami revamp - with new ladies and the fact it was actually filmed as a RH series. Interesting that Marysol is not in those pics above... I've read that she stopped going to a few events towards the end of filming bc she couldn't stand the new ladies. But Bravo won't dump her bc they love Mama Elsa. Should be good!

One of the housewives was on Dancing with the Stars - Joanna Krupa.

• Members

OC

Just saw OC and OMG. But before I talk about the preview for next week, let me talk about this week

Zn0FX.jpg

All hail queen Gretchen! Seriously she gained SOOOO many points with me this episode. If I didnt love her before, I do now. She looks like a typical duimb blonde but she is VERY smart in that she is an indepndent woman who os taking care of herself and putting her future before her loser man. LOVED her ripping Slade a new one and calling him out on his BS. Loved how she told him she loved him and wants to marry him but REFUSES to do so until he takes care of his debt, his child support and overall gets his ish together. She made so much sense when she said it wouldnt be that much of an issue if she didnt want a baby for herself but she wont be a dummy and let him knock her up just so she can end up in the same situation as his baby's mother and make some of the same mistakes from her first marriage. Loved when she said he owns no ownership in her company and if she left him today, he'd have nothing. Good for her! He thought he could latch onto her, knock her up, get married and leach off of her for the rest of his life, or at least while she's still young and then move on to the next chick. Best Gretchen moment of the entire series and she looked flawless. I know JP has some good stuff to say about her as well

tumblr_m5khrg14Jf1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

LMAO at the dirty look she gave him when he was feeding her the BS about needing to be married

tumblr_m5ks41iaXB1qi7ul8o1_400.gif

But she ended up getting what she wanted

On to the previews.....

Jeana is back! Can we expect round 2 between she and Tamara? That should be good

EZZBi.jpg

Heather does NOT look happy. Who was that bitch picking a fight with Heather at HER party? Cant believe she calls Heather fake and pretentious. Looks like Heather is finally gonna go off! Cant wait to see that. Was that the same girl that picked a fight with Vicki earlier in the season?

here's a remix of it...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Aw, I like Alexis. She's harmless and funny.

Yep Cheap, that lady that Heather kicks out of her party is Sarah Winchester --- Gretchen's friend that got owned by Vicki at Heather's bowling party. She's officially a 'Friend of the Housewives' if you look at Bravo's website for the OC ladies, which surprises me because we barely got a glimpse into her life and family, and she barely had any talking head interviews... but I guess because she caused enough drama at a few of the events, she qualified. I doubt she'll ever be back though. She's also an heiress to the Winchester Rifle fortune.

I love how they are promo'ing the OC finale - as a Part 1 and Part 2, similar to reunions. This is the first time they've ever done that on any series, right? Can't wait!

• Members

I liked Alexis when I first started watching till I realized what an idiot she is. She sets the women's movement back 100 years.She is an embarassment to watch. Oh and I HATE her hair. She would look so much better without 10 pounds of extensions on her head

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

In that remix video, who is the heavier woman in the blue dress they say has a gruff voice? That cracks me up for some reason.

Anyway, I guess it's kind of pointless since they're all gone, but I'm going to go back and watch some of the first OC season, through Netflix. I watched the first disc long ago and didn't care for it, but decided to try again.

• Members

Jeana! She was one of the original housewives of this series but left in season 4, I think. She's made a few appearances since, most notably last season finale where Tamra threw a drink in her face. They hate each other bc Jeana took Simon, her ex-husband's side during their divorce. I miss Jeana. I wish she'd come back full time. Show went downhill without her

Vancouver

Next week is the finale and they have the usual final dinner and Ronnie says this

"Somebody at this table is going to wish to hell, you never f--king met me!" Oh sh-t, its on!

Mia, Mia. They might as well have made her an unprecedented official houswife as daughter of one. Never in any of the series has any child been given as much airtime and focus as har. She has her storylines, interviews, all the women talk about her and she's friends with Jody, of course and Christina. If you didnt see her not in the opening, you'd think she were the 6th housewife of the season