Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Agreed on all counts. It definitely felt like Jacqeline is just looking for a way to have falling out with Teresa, and Caroline just complains and belittles EVERY. SINGLE. THING. TERESA. DOES. If Teresa were to exhale too loudly, Caroline would complain that Teresa's trying to put all the focus on herself. I mean really?

Take a [!@#$%^&*] or get off the pot. This loose storyline being used to pit all the housewives against Teresa is so weak. Clearly there is behind-the-scenes drama that isn't being addressed onscreen and it's making everyone (minus Teresa) look like total flakes.

At least next week looks interesting. They're bringing up the big "D"--- Danielle!! haha

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I cant beleive Im watching FOUR current series right now at the same time. LOL....and I love em all biggrin.png

NJ

Whoever said that Kathy and the gay reveal felt manufactured to give her a storyline was right bc she had no focus this week. She must have nothing going on with her

Greg is such a sh-t stirrer. He couldnt wait to give Caroline the tabloid and throw gas on the fire that is her feud with Teresa

Jamie looks JUST like Caroline. The Laurita family genes are very strong bc all the siblings resemble each other

tumblr_m39dut40o01ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Next week's show looks GOOD! Teresa finally has her meltdown with Jac/Caroline. That should be entertaining to watch

Caroline: "You know what? Shut up. You and your stupid hat, shut up"

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, I think there will be a pretty big break though after OC and before Miami premieres. I think Miami and the end of NJ will overlap a bit. They rarely do 3 at a time like this, so I'm surprised they started NYC early (or really, that OC is so long).

I'm getting tired of the brother/sister feud storyline on NJ - it's like the Danielle storyline of Season 2 - nothing ever happens, but everyone just talks about it, and drags on and on and on. I'm looking forward to the blowup next week though! haha --- I did like the wedding this week though - very well done.

I'm loving the new girls on NYC! Carol is a wild lady and very funny to me. I also like Aviva - she seems to be the one with most airtime so far. I like Heather's husband - but I don't think I'll like her kids after seeing that little clip of them mishaving at dinner - what a handful!

Ramona is just BSC - I love her, but I was on Team Luann in their argument at Central Park. Ramona just doesn't shut up and she's putting it on for the cameras - like when she randomly started talking about her nails when arguing with Luann wacko.png

• Members

Dallas was a rumor.I remember reading last year at the 2011 upfronts that they didn't plan on launching any new franchises. But I want one in Texas. They prob won't do anymore bc they don't like to have too many going at the same time. I would rather they make seasons shorter so they wouldn't run too close together. 20 episodes for Season 4 of ATL was ridiculous.

On Twop everyone thinks that Albie is gay and Greg is his bf? What do you guys think about that? :lol:

I can't stand Greg though. He needed toothpaste and just happened to see the magazine? :rolleyes: He always bringing up drama and then acts so fake towards Teresa congratulating her on her book. I don't like people like that.

LMAO. Poor Sheree.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

^So then you think he's gay? I'm just surprised, especially after watching the last two episodes, why they don't just reveal it. The family is obviously supportive of it... and I don't see it hurting his reputation.

Wow - the NYC ladies are not doing well in the ratings. :( They dropped another .2 million viewers to 1.4. I don't think any Housewives series has been that low in a long time (except Miami/early DC). I wonder if cutting out too many of the housewives alienated/pissed off too many fans?

I'm enjoying the new season so far, anyway.