Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

oh yeah that was a typo on my part. I do think he's gay but he seems very shy and private. I can understand why he wouldnt want to reveal it on tv. Im sure the family and everyone on the show knows about it, but they just dont talk about it out of respect for him Did he ever pursue the police academy thing that was mentioned a season or 2 ago? Maybe he also might be conscientious about how his coworkers might view him in his future field

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, shoot me but I sort of agree with Eric re: Juicy Joe on RHoNJ. Is he a drunken, abusive, misogynistic ass? Hell yes. But that wedding was so touching, truthful and beautiful that it managed to even put Joe in a good mood and crack a couple of ok jokes. Even Teresa looked thrilled and more relaxed, more like the Teresa of S1 when she wasn't fronting so awkwardly about her "perfect" marriage. Basically, that wedding also made me really enjoy the Manzo brood and I usually don't (Caroline and Albert Sr excepted). It was nice to have an enjoyable episode where nothing seemed forced. The only downside was Dina throwing a hissy fit and not showing up. Can anybody tell me what the real beef between Caroline and Dina is?

Everything that came out of Jacqueline's mouth about Teresa was so right-on. It actually made me go back and watch the very first episode ever of RHoNJ. The difference between Teresa then and now is startling. She was so fun and natural. Now she looks awkward and tired-eyed all the time. She clearly spent all her husband's money (and then some) and now she's trying to make it up to him for leaving him bankrupt by "building an empire" :rolleyes: and turning a blind eye to his boozing and slutting around. Teresa is also totally dickmatized.

Also: the reason RHoNJ has been lacking in the past season or two is because Danielle Staub and Dina Manzo were such great personalities, SO bitchy and unhinged and diva and crazy about their daughters that IMO Melissa and Kathy just cannot measure up. Like, I love the way Kathy adores her family but other than that, she's a non-entity. And Melissa pretending to be all shocked when Joe played her new single was :rolleyes: I will say this, though -- it is a pretty catchy summer track, and that's not something I thought I would ever say about Melissa Gorga's autotune singing.

• Members

I am with you until you throw shade at HBIC Melissa! LOL, Seriously tho you are on point. I agree about Dani/Dina/Mel/kathy tho, but i think that Melissa is one of the best additions to any of the series so far (along with Brandi). Also, apparently its not just Dina vs Caroline, it is the majority of the Manzo family that Dina is not speaking too, and thats a ton of ppl cuz there are like 11 kids!

And that song is super catchy, already my new ringtone! lol.

• Members

*crosses fingers that Christina will be back on RHoV next season* Seriously, they can't let this girl go. She is just too fun and upfront!

LOL, I didn't throw shade to piss you off, but I have had a hard time warming to Melissa since she came on the show, as you know. And I really did love Dina and Danielle as housewives so...

Dina's pissed at all 11 Lauritas? Damn, girl. WTH happened there? Did she get a show on HGTV and suddenly turn all diva? laugh.png

Edited by Cat

• Members

Not all 11 of them are not speaking to her, but apparently a good amount of the siblings.

I do not miss Danielle, she needed to go, I dont much miss Dina because she seems so basic to me, but i def get waht you are saying.

I just obsess over Melissa. Shes everything I want in friends in life. A little flashy and OTT, knows how to party and have fun, but cares a lot of people and relationships. And her and Joe are my favorite RHo couple.

I would guess early-mid 30's with bad work/too much work done to try and look younger but it made her look older.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Co-sign on the hubbies & housewives mentioned above. Chris Laurita wub.png And Dr. Dubrow is the bomb.

I also think that Kyle's Mauricio on BH seems a pretty stand-up guy.

ETA: I forgot my little Joey Gorgonzola!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh I definetly love Mauricio but I was going based on couples and she kinda ruins it for me. I mean I like Kyle but she can be a bit pushy. The 3 I mentioned seemed to jive so well together when they were on air. (sad that Lisa and Ed are divorced now) I would have said Adrienne and Paul but season 2 of BH ruined them for me as a couple.