Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That doesnt sound too far off. I dont see why she wouldnt be on the next season. She adds drama and Nene needs an ally that isnt just Cynthia to interact with. Marlo also provides story for Kandi who really doesnt have much going for her with Sheree gone and her sex line is old news.

• Members

Gretchen Rossi from RHOC debuted her new single on Ryan Seacrest today.

Definitely autotuned to hell, but it's actually pretty catchy. Definitely the best single yet by a RH, in my opinion.

She and Slade wrote it about his 12 year old son , who has had brain cancer since he was 6.

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/06/22/world-premiere-real-housewives-gretchen-rossi-debuts-new-single-unbreakable-audio/

• Members

Oh Lord - Gretchen needs to stop... she probably has the worst vocals of any "singing" RH. Her entire storyline this year was her pussing out of singing for anyone because she screamed too loud and it affected her throat for months. AND Andy asked her to sing on WWHL one time and she was totally thrown off and didn't even know the lyrics and refused.

Even Luann will sing when asked!

• Members

OC:

Heather is the bomb. And so is Jeana. Loved seeing Jeana and Kara again, and respect Jeana for having left the RH franchise on her own terms. Even though I wish she would return! Tamra's apology and reaching out felt almost genuine.

Typical Alexis. Getting other people (Jim, this Sarah creature, whoever she is) to fight her battles for her.

I have a theory about why Heather is officially taking her husband's last name. After looking around at the Housewives husbands -- Eddie is cute but no conversationalist, Brooks = leech, Slade = angry, self-entitled leech, Jim = controlling misogynist -- she must have realized what a GEM she has in the good Dr. Dubrow and wanted to cement that, fast.

Vicki, sigh. Wanting to convince America that Brooks brought her the fur coat (in the OC?! When would she wear it?!). So transparantly fake.

NY:

:lol: at LuAnn thinking that she and Jack could have a baby.

Heather still bugs the hell out of me, but I am already loving OCD Aviva.

And somebody suggested bringing back Jill Zarin to spice up RHoNY which is COLLAPSING in the ratings -- All I can say is Please God NO. This woman is toxic and nasty, and after a while it stops creating drama, it just consists of watching one woman bully others and get away with it constantly. Last season's reunion was sickening and IMO Jill Zarin should not be rewarded for her behavior. And neither should Kelly Nutballs Bensimon.

NJ:

I am so ready for Danielle and Dina to return and blow the shitstorm that is this show out of the water. And why are they not showing or talking about the REAL reasons why these women all despise one another? When I watch RHoNJ now, I feel like hours have been edited out and I can barely make out people's reasoning. And these endless conversations pointedly avoiding talking about why everybody hates Teresa or Teresa hates them. This franchise is going to implode unless Andy Cohen steps in and does something.

• Members

I was amazed by how much Kara and Jeana looked alike in the OC finale! Wow! I'm happy Tamra apologized and they had closure on the wine throwing from last season. That was great.

That Sarah chick seriously needs to go. She's not funny, she's obvious with trying to start drama, but has to get drunk first... it's just pathetic and she's not entertaining.

I LOVE Carol from NYC - that woman is hilarious and so refreshing. She's the wilder, downtown NYC girl they TRIED to have with Cindy from last season, who as we all know FAILED. Go Carol!

• Members

I notice and love how people are either enjoying NYC's Carole or Aviva but no one is raving about Debbie Downer Heather. Something about her kinda reminds me of BH's Dana. They should have had her on testing as a friend of the housewives, not an official one

I dont think Danielle should return as a housewife but Im all for her returning as a recurring one appearing in a few episodes. Especially now that her name has been brought back up complete with flashback in the Teresa/Melissa drama, I think she could add some spice

• Members

I like Heather and her husband seems nice/cute... but she does seem to put on a fake smile a little too much. I'm interested in seeing her progress after she gets used to cameras being around. I think right now she's too aware that she's on TV and her business and reputation could be hurt by drama. We'll see. I think she's really smart, and I really enjoyed the scene with her family and sister remembering her father (from 1st or 2nd episode).

Heather's got credentials - Dana is just a pathetic wannabe.

• Members

That would be explosive but Id love it if it were the finale and then the reunion. I cant stand Melissa's fake ass. She needs to be exposed for the two faced witch she is. I dont believe for one second that she is as sweet and honest as she tries to claim to be.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Melissa and JoeGo are both sh-t stirrers in my opinion and honestly I think they are jealous that Teresa didn't get them on the show. They try to play the victims but they both know if they had no conflict with Teresa they would have no storylines. I hope Andy/Bravo fires them and Kathy. They bring nothing to the table but unnecessary and repetitive drama, and in Kathy's case she brings absolutely nothing. I like her but she is too nice. And her family too normal (I know that sounds crazy :lol: ) for the Real Housewives.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Oh IA. I think the Gorga family drama is played out and this should be their final season as official cast members. Agreed on Kathy. Boring; brings nothing to the table. I say keep Caroline, Jaq and Teresa, possiby Dina (if she is willing to come back on) and 1 or 2 brand new housewives whom are not related to any of the existing cast. Im kinda over the family feuds