Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read that blog she didn't say outright that Chris was cheating, I really don't remember what she said but she was comparing it to Jacqueline going around saying JoeGui is cheating on Teresa. The episode was just boring to me, I was barely watching. Kathy is so pathetic, exploiting her sister for storyline. And you know she's doing that hoping Andy will love that and keep her on. Did Teresa and JoeGo even learn anything from their therapy? All of them are so hard headed and stubborn.

And yeah I loved the Jacqueline moment. My mom told me watch who you tell your business too, everything isn't meant for everyone. She has had a best friend for 40 years and hasn't told her some stuff. Why would Teresa tell Jacqueline anything when she will just run to Caroline and tell everything. I don't trust Jacq and her little outburst at Melissa's party shows how fake she was. If Teresa is so horrible then why were you bff for 15 years?

Dina said it best: "Their lives used to be the show, now the show has become their lives" It is so true and so sad. I can't even imagine the cast changes for Season 5.

• Members

tumblr_m6letxZ9l91qlxyddo1_400.gif

LMAO at Ramona LOVING that Carole is a princess bc its higher than LuAnn as a countess

tumblr_m6m2tnmzOD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6m33tUwyL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6lexxj6As1qlxyddo1_400.gif

LOL...Ramona was hilarious in the episode

tumblr_m6ciqkvI5l1qgxy7z.gif

Thats me when it comes to LuAnn's wannabe pregnancy story. To me this is truly a jumping the shark moment for her and its clear they've run out of storyline potential with her. She know damn well she doesnt want to be pregnant and this quest isnt eral. She has nothing goinf for her and it kinda reminds me of Sheree on Atlanta. The most interesting thing going into this season was her feud with Ramona but thats been overshadowed by what she has going on with Heather. If they wanted to keep LuAnn, they should have kept Alex for her to fight with. I see this being her last season.

• Members

FINALLY watched OC finale..Brooks is just downright creepy and untrustworthy. The camera catches it all. He's not even good at hiding it. And Vicki really truly is just a blinded fool SO desperate to be loved that she's thrown out all common sense.

• Members

LOL...I thought the same thing about that chick

Vancouver

Finished watching the 2 part reunion. It wasnt as god as some of the US ones but it was good nonetheless. The host is pretty hot

I didnt like that comment that some viewer sent about not knowing women from Canada could be so horrible. Really? Did that person watch any of the US series? Jodie was the only one out there but the rest were rather tame compared to the debauchary we've seen on the other shows

Upset to see Ronnie and Mary back on the outs and Ronnie seemingly back in Jodie's corner.

tumblr_m6s7s3G8H61roaojm.gif

I had no idea Remy, Ronnie's daughter almost died a few months ago. I was nearly in tears hearing her story

tumblr_m6qc07bZKT1qdau8mo1_250.gif

LMAO at Christina to Jody. Too bad she continues to lie about her age

tumblr_m6f0c01IVT1qbxzmzo1_500.gif

She's really delusional and rolling my eyes at her serving papers to Mary, Reiko and Christina for "slandering" her store

tumblr_m6t8odIydo1rnxgsfo1_500.png

LOL...Reiko brought the actual receipts and paper work regarding the purchases

tumblr_m6t6bn5rbV1roaojm.gif

Dumbass Jody still wouldnt back down

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

JoeGo is such a sh-t stirrer, he was standing there prodding Teresa to keep talking about Jac when he could see her walking up. I bet he wanted Jac to hear so a confrontation could start. I'm glad it backfired.

Lauren is a miserable c-nt, so bc Albie's gf is skinny she is a whore? and can someone please tell me where on Earth is BLK taking off?

Greg annoys me so didn't care about his birthday.(Ok I was little jealous Greg got to take that body shot off of Joe ;) )

So over Kathy's boring ass using her sister for story. I'm going to need them to get some women who are not connected to these ladies to come on her. Its the same repetitive bs week after week.

Last thing, why in the hell did Melissa need a makeup artist for her daughter's birthday party????

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I didnt get why Lauren with all her weight issues and struggling about body image has a store which is based around a food theme and shame on Caroline for pushing that knowing her daughter's struggles.

I LOVE Milania. This chick is hilarious

tumblr_m6wqelzWep1rzpfbfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6wsi3KKff1rzpfbfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6wm2wotop1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6wm2a6he31ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6wm1oq6dW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Members

RHoV:

And did you see after Ronnie was telling the story about poor Remy not breathing for 22 minutes and then being in a coma (I honestly had tears listening to her), Jody has to try and one-up her with the tragic tale of Mia's busted rhinoplasty?