Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Eh, I dont know. I think through the season she tried to maintain a freindship with Alexis, but Alexis was so jealous of Tamra and couldnt take Gretch not defending her to the death that it was doomed. I actually dont think either are to blame. I get Alexis' side of losing a friend to someone else, but I also wouldnt expect someone to defend me above and beyond everything else and ignore the truth - of course Alexis doesnt see that what heather says of her is true, so there is that. I dont think gretch should have done anything more than she did in efending Alexis tho. She told them all, Alexis included, that while yes Alexis appears this way once you get to know her you see there is more to her.

I think it is also clear that Gretch & Tamara & Heather are actual friends at this point. I thought G/T would be very fake, and while it started off clearly as them not wanting to just be nasty all season, i think once they were over their issues or able to put them behind them they were able to get along and bond. I also think Tamra was jealous of gretch as she was bound to Simon while gretch was young, wild an free to do what she wanted. Not having Simon and not having Vicki in her ear let her see a different side of Gretch, really they are so similar thats why they didnt get along.

Im not just saying this because i hate her, but if Nene or anyone assaulted a crew member they absolutely, 100% deserve to be fired.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love her or hate her, Ramona's crazy makes the show. Take her out and a good chunk of the drama and what keeps this thing entertaining is gone which would have equaled lower ratings and less money for Bravo. They werent gonna fire her when that happened. Its similar reasons why I wouldnt expect them to do the same with Nene bc she's the biggest personality on the show. Had that been Alex (NYC) or like Cynthia (ATL), they'd both likely leave bc both are expendable to their respective series, but Ramona and Nene? Bravo will dowhat it takes to keep them, slaps and all

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

heck in a fit of rage, she knocked Andy down! Her malice wasnt targeted towards him but she technically did get physical with him. IA that she is one of the hot heads, they want to keep. Nene, Teresa and Ramona are a reality producers dream as they give LOTS of material for the crew to work with and they also make the other people around them more interesting

• Members

It could be like the Teresa/Andy thing with Nene basically being like get off of me and let me get her. I can see that

Yawn! Thats how Im feeling about the current NYC one. It needed Ramona. Without Nene and Marlo, you are right in that it would have been a snoozefest

• Members

Speaking of big trips... the Beverly Hills ladies will be going to Paris in Season 3! There are a few other minor spoilers in this:

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981470730

I'm trying to remember - where did they go in their Season 1 and Season 2? I know they went to Hawaii last year, but was that all? It seems like they should have the most lavish trips.