Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ: What a boring two episodes. I have long said i enjoyt the family dynamic of NJ, but jesus not this much! I want the family in supporting/reaction roles. These ladies need to all be forced together because the divide is killing it. Did i need an entire episode centered around Teresa's daughter dancing in some beach music fest thing? No. let along with the Manzo clan at a food fest. Thankfully Melissa & Joey brought some entertainment.

NYC: Carol is perfect. Luann can not handle someone being everything she claims to be, without even trying. Ramona is CRAZY and I enjoyed heather following her around that party. As immature as that was, Ramona likes to attack then bolt before anyone can respond and im glad Heather wasnt having that. Aviva is like Alexis, just there. Does no harm, but adds nothing either. Sonja is a whack ass party planner. That party was cheap and tacky. The househusbands >>> the houswives.

BH: HOLY [!@#$%^&*] WHERE DO I BEGIN? Gretchen owning Alexis' pathetic try hard ass? Gretchen owning Vicki? Tamara owning Brooks & Vicki? Brianna OWNING Vicki and making no apologies about it? Heather being flawless and perfect and using logic? SO MANY EMOTIONS!

• Members

I really don't care about BLK Water and don't know why it got so much focus. What was with Caroline telling that man he was a liar bc he said their pasta wasn't good? Stfu bitch.

I did get a kick out of Melissa's sisters crying in the audience. Bitch please :rolleyes:

• Members

I raise this question about Teresa this past episode.

Whos copying who now? Look at me using Teresa logic.

because there was literally NOTHING else to show as evident by Kathy doing her deserts and teresa's only story this epsiode being her daughter dancing.

This entire episode was not needed. Nothing at all happened in it.

• Members

Forgot to mention how BORING Kathy was on WWHL. This woman has no personality, you could tell Andy was trying to hide his frustration everytime he asked her a question and she replied slowly or danced around the question. She needs to go no doubt about it. I can't stand her husband either. He needs a tampon bc his wife told him to take a backseat to something that she is doing. :mellow:

And I know Teresa goes overboard sometimes but I do think what Kathy says next week is a passive agressive comment bc desserts are her forte so how dare Teresa put cookies in the cookbook.

Filming seasons back to back was a mistake.

• Members

I like Kathy, I really do - but I couldnt agree more. She adds nothing. Shes pointless. She is basically a friend of the housewives. She needs to go.

As for the Cookie thing. idk. I really see both sides of it. They are cousins so im sure the cookies are teresas moms. and kathys moms. and likely their moms, etc. I dont think eithere are wrong or right about it, nobody is in that kind of a situation. At least thats what i gather from the preview.

Im torn on back to back filming. I think they it had its advantages and disadvantages. I def think they should have gave them a 2 months break, no need for the 6+ month break, but they also could trim back on episodes. Several episodes last season and already this season are not needed.

• Members

Things I learned from Sunday's infomercial for BLK water/Brownstone sauce/"Rock Star"/Richie's Wife's Cookies:

-Joey Gorga has a major foot fetish

-Gia dances like she is going to physically assault somebody

-Milania is amazing. Witness her outing daddy sleeping in a separate bedroom

-Chris Laurita is still hot as SIN to me.

Questions:

How cares about the Manzo kids throwing up and Greg?

Why on earth were Melissa's sisters crying at Beatstock?!

Was Juicy Joe channeling David Gest at Beatstock?

Edited by Cat

• Members

IA that the NJ episode was boring and mainly felt like filler. I thought next week would be the Napa trip but no its them TALKING about the upcoming Napa trip. I really think they could have condensed this week's show with next weeks. I cant beleive we are already up to 12 episodes this season.

• Members

I cant stand Gia. however Milania, i love.

I really enjoy the Manzo kids. When i watch them and greg and lauren and whatnot i just relate to them and that dynamic, both in family and in friendships.

Exactly. The amount of filler and nothingness in this series is greater than the amount of interesting stuff.