Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

NYC

tumblr_m6yhudyuFr1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6yhhggsC51ql5yr7o1_400.gif

The London trip is boring! It needs Ramona to spice things up. I do like Carole growing increasingly annoyed at LuAnn so I guess that should be fun next week when she mocks her. I didnt get why she was acting so stupid when it came to Aviva's leg. Didnt she go out for pedicures with her earlier this season and asked her those same questions? She was repeating the same jokes

I know this shouldnt be funny, but LMAO at Aviva falling down the stairs in next week's preview

Vancouver

Im sure Christina fans will appreciate this. Some of her memorable lines

tumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o2_r2_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o14_r1_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o1_r3_250.gif

tumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o13_r2_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o3_r3_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o16_r3_250.gif

tumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o12_r1_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o17_r4_250.giftumblr_m6t9vhvXxZ1qa82d1o18_r1_250.gif

would LOVE that

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I watch New Jersey and sometimes Beverly Hills. Who doesn't like a woman who's name is "Vanderpump". Although i did get into a little bit of OC but not too much. the reunion shows are always awesome to watch.

I loved this week when Joe, Melissa and the gang went to Greg's birthday in the gay bar. I really liked it because without Teressa, everyone had a good time and there was no tension. it was fun to see Joe really have a good time with the gays. Something Joe Gudice wouldn't do. He likes making snide coments and then laghing it off as a joke with idiot Teressa right by his side. Gorga just enjoys having a good time no matter who he's with. and i don't know many gay men who would refuse to lick Gorga during a body shot even with his wife watching. LOL Greg missed a great oportunity. I also liked the "touchy" fun between Gorga and Chris at the bar.

They did an episode like this last season when Melissa and Joe went out with Albie, Chris and Greg. Again Joe had a great time and Chris called Joe something like "joboken." i hope they have another one next season.

• Members

tumblr_m70fdeyqjZ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif "OOHHHHHHH, the private jet"

OMG, I loved when they mocked Alexis with this. It almost seemed planned but they had no idea Alexis was gonna whip that out. Its funny how they can read her like a book

tumblr_m709t4RqJU1ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

Andy being attacked

tumblr_m71be2FyUu1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

I cant stand that Alexis. Tamra, Gretchen and Heather all made her out to look stupid, which wasnt a difficult accomplishment

tumblr_m70j6ca47f1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Freudian slip? lol

tumblr_m719jlo0lL1r2l4wyo1_500.jpg

Andy and the women

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Looking at that, it seems they should have had Heather in the middle. She is the sole brunette and she was wearing a different color dress. Visually she stands out and from a production standpoint, I think the group shots would have looked better with her at the center. I guess they wanted to keep Tamra near Gretchen bc of their newfound friendship though

• Members

Probably a publicity stunt bc now people will be wanting to tune in to see this. It reminds me of the Tamra vs Jeana fight we all heard about and it all amounted to a shove and drink in the face and I think earlier reports making it sound more ugly with one girl getting pushed in the pool.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think the OC ladies smelled blood in the water when it came to Alexis. Viewers don't like her and she's clearly not one of Andy's favorites. I don't think she's coming back, so why not all gang up on her or as Viki says "gang bang."

But boy did Gretchen dump her friendship with Alexis like a hot potato or what?