Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

They have bounced around from 2.2-2.8 million, they are pretty the same they've been getting. They're the second highest rated franchise after Atlanta.

I think all the franchises need to have 15 episodes max per season, 20 is too much.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I gave up RHoA halfway through this most recent season so... yeah. :lol:

RHoNJ needs a major revamp. I think Caroline, Jacqueline and Kathy will be the ones to get cut.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Carole continues to be the bright spot on NYC. Her annoyance with LuAnn is just hilarious to watch. It also highlights how LuAnn doesn't fit in with this new crop at all. I really think they should've dropped Lulu and kept Alex, but I guess that would take away some of the conflict.

Loved Heather not backing down from Ramona and chasing her down. Ramona truly is nutso again. Which at times I enjoy and is consistent with who she's always been, but thus far we haven't also had the fun Ramona to balance it out.

NJ is a chore to watch.

OC reunion was def. the best they've had. Briana and Heather made the reunion for me.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

OC

Tamra: "Do you still work there?"

Alexis: "I am currently not working there" LMAO, Tamra shut her up right there

Tamra: "You are a man, not a woman"

Brooks: "I am a man"

Tamra: "Act like one!"

Brooks: "I was protecting my woman"

Tamra: "From the eyeroll? That was a bitch thing to do"

Ugh and STFU Alexis. Why did she feel the need to chime in at that moment?

Brooks leaked Briana's pregnancy and wedding? What a jerk! LOVED Briana calling Vicki out on her hypocrisy and her extramarital affair. And Don's been having a 20 year affair. This family is SOOO twisted especially since they still live together

tumblr_m79q2aRRM71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

OMG the revelations that came out the end were JUICY! Those are secrets that the women have been keeping for years but let it out of the bag. I cant believe they spilled and were throwing each other under the bus.

• Members

OC definitely had an awesome reunion. Can't believe I'm actually liking Tamra! I just loved how everyone who needed to get called out (Alexis, Vicki) got called out on their lies and hypocrisy. Vicki's daughter is so articulate and well-spoken and did not hold back! Alexis just needs to go.

NYC continues to be poorly edited to conjure up drama that isn't really there. "Have a good night, Ramona!" or something to that effect was what we heard Heather saying as Ramona walked away without a reply. But Heather's lips weren't actually moving when she was walking up to Ramona; clearly she said that phrase at another point. Which is just one example of their choppy editing, much like their London trip. Wow, they're already back in NYC? There just wasn't enough drama stirring, otherwise we would've seen 'em on the other side of the pond for a good 3 episode arc! And boy oh boy, another trip next week? They're trying really hard here.

Ramona is a crazy nut, but she still entertains me in her wacky, outspoken over-the-top ways. She's just a silly woman who really means no harm, that's how I see her. It's all for the cameras, otherwise we'd be watching nothing but the Manzo boys and Rosie---- er, wrong show! :-)

New Jersey finally showed us what an episode would be like where we don't see 4 women bitching 'n moaning about Teresa the entire time, and boy, was it ho-hum. It was okay for what it was, but I hope we aren't subjected to any others like that for the rest of the season. As for Melissa's "singing" and dance performance.... I think I'd rather sit through an hour of Don't Be Tardy For the Party and Ring Don't Mean A Thing....

Like Jack suggested, I could totally see them keeping Caroline around to make it a Caroline vs. Teresa feud. Jacqueline is just there. Kathy is just there. Melissa gets a pass because she's Tre's sister-in-law. Otherwise, I could see 2 newbies come in to fill Jac and Kathy's spots next season.

I can't wait for Beverly Hills to return.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

This OC reunion was excellent. Just so satisfying.

Brianna and Tamra really had no problem explaining where all the bodies are buried and you could see Vicki grow so, so uncomfortable. The secret's out and she doesn't like it.

I also get the impression that things are awful with Brooks...he wouldn't sit on the same couch as Brianna...says it all really.

And please, let this be the end of Alexis.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I don't remember the conversation verbatim, but Ramona said something to the effect of Heather not wanting her to tell her what she really thought. Heather told Ramona to bring it and then in the solo camera producer interview, Ramona rhetorically asked if they were on 150th street based on Heather's "bring it" line as if they were fighting words and started doing mock street lingo. Ramona's so out of touch and I don't like her anymore. Saying "bring it" is just telling the person to be honest and say what's on their mind. It's not limited to 150th street...

• Members

"No one criticizes a baby. Even an ugly looking baby, people say its cute"

OMG, Carol was hilarious this episode. I loved her one upping LuAnn and Lulu not getting it

tumblr_m7c0krEJFf1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

This dumb bitch didnt even realize how delusional she was

Im glad they cut the vacation stuff short bc they realized it was boring with no Ramona. I think it was for the best that they were back in NY by the halfway point

tumblr_m7c259zNgt1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7c2krJntR1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7c1rs48Fx1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I love her crazy ass...lol. I love how much Sonja was enjoying the drama

tumblr_m7b66hlQpQ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

LMAO Aviva

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh, that Heather fake smile gif is hilarious!

I'm so behind - but I'll catch up this weekend. I read that ratings for NJ this Sunday were huge - over 2.6 million - the 4th highest of the 12 episodes so far this season.

The OC's Season 7 average ratings were higher than Season 6 - so that's good news for them.

• Members

They certainly made the right decision casting Heather - people seem to either love her or despise her (TWOP still has so many comments about her horrible ways, poor Alexis, poor Vicky, etc.). I'm not sure I remember such a response to any other new housewife added on these shows lately.

• Members

Heather is the best addition to the franchise.

I stan for Melissa (NJ), Kandi (ATL), Brandi (BH), Carole (NYC), Gretchen (OC) but nobody comes close to the amazingness that is Heather. Bravo knows it, Andy knows it, everyone knows it. It was evident in the reunion as part 1 was Basically all Heather.

How did those OC ladies all manage to go to dinner after? Wasnt it them that all went out to eat after the reunion? Or was that another?