Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

But how would Kathy know it was her mother's recipe by just looking at a picture? She is a hater.

And what was wrong with JoeGui defending his wife.

I find it so funny how he says he was hurt that his financial issues were talked about but he and his drunken wife have no problem talking about the Guidice family issues.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can walk into my cousins house and see cookies on her counter from 20 feet away and know they are my greatgrandmothers. And Kathy is TOTAL hater, i agree comepletely, but so is Teresa as evident by her countless digs & comparisons.

Nothing is wrong with him defending her. However, everything is wrong with him. Where to begin? The way he treats his property, err wife & kids. The way he talks to & treats others. The fact that he is obviously a very mean spirited & hateful person? Should i go on? I almost feel ba for Teresa being married to him, but she is part of the problem. Those poor kids, honestly. Speaking of them, I was surprised at the shade Andy threw with Caroline on WWHL about her comment about her leaving him & writing a book when he is prison (totally accurate too, watch).

• Members

Wow at this report! Shake it up like NYC? That must mean they are happy with the show even tho ratings are down.

Seeking out three new women surprised me. I figured two.

Vicki in danger? Shed cut someone if they fired her. I wonder if Bri coming on is the only way they will keep her...

Here is the NYC 2nd half promo and wow...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/igb4dGvVFEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"your both white trash!"

luann cheating?! and trying to carry on this baby story?

Aviva/Sonja/Ramona DRAMA!

Heather telling Sonja to GTFO?!

Ramona was shoved by a man?

Aviva going OFF on Ramona & her husband?!

This [!@#$%^&*] looks GREAT!

• Members

NJ

The show was such a tease! What was up with that long flashback of Deana and Danielle which really didnt add anything? I thouight Deana would make her return this episode but she didnt

IA with Theresa. Kathy's comment was passive aggressive and the hater needed to keep it to herself

I felt bad for Jac. I can see she really wants to make things up with Theresa but there's this big wall between them

JoeG was awful. The guy used to be fun in season one but he's so nasty now

LMAO, when I saw this gif of Albie, I thought of this meme

tumblr_m7i9ry8x2a1r7r1l7o1_400.gifdumbbitch.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Albie is not cute, he's looking like Bobby Flay IMO. A mess.

The OC could stand a good shake up. This was a good season, but they got all they could out of that cast. If they keep it the same it'll be just as horrible and forgettable as the current season of New Jersey. I'd simply dump Alexis, keep the other four and bring on two-three new strong housewives and call it a day.

• Members

uh I LOVE Kathy and could care less if she took a swipe at Tre, good for her given all the swipes Tre has taken against her, and of course Tre will bring it up in the next eppy instead of letting it go. I think the funny thinf is that I bet its not either of their Moms recipe, it's prolly there grandmoms LOL

JoeG is a pig and no you dont defend your wife by insulting the wife eof the man whose house you are in, love me some Joe, Chris L and Ritchie who never misses a chance to stick it to JoeG LOL

Love me some Chris M, Albie, not so much anymore LOL!

• Members

But Chris can make insults towards Teresa? Ok.

And Teresa is related through Kathy on her dad's side and didn't they say a few episodes back Kathy's mom wasn't speaking to Papa Gorga for years? So why would their moms be sharing recipes. If anything they have similar recipes bc they are from the same part of Italy or something. Kathy was just throwing shade bc Teresa is capitalizing off of desserts which is supposed to be Kathy's "thing".

I like him too.

• Members

Jacqueline is just a mess. She just dwells on the same subject matter over & over again because she has no actual storyline. One minute, she wants to be Teresa's friend, next minute she's saying they'll just be acquaintances, next minute she's telling her to eff off and saying "I see you for exactly who you are," next minute she wants to be friends again. There's no point to her anymore.

Yeah, that flashback was weird how it just went on forever but served no purpose other than to establish that they used to film at that location?

Chris Manzo has that drunk look in his face and skin tone where you can tell he drinks way too much.

Edited by Gray Bunny