Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Local Atlanta gossip site is saying Kenya Moore and Keshia Knight Pulliam are joining RHOA. They have been right about A LOT of stuff so I believe them. Apparently Kenya is supposed to bring the drama and Keshia is there to balance it out with positivity. They will be joining Nene, Kim, Kandi, Phaedra and Cynthia. Sounds interesting I am excited for Season 5.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

7 cast members. Im guessing Kenya and Keshia are friends of the housewives? I think 6 should be the max and 7 is too much. Didnt like when NYC did it.

Kenya and Keshia joining. LMAO sounds like Basketball Wives

I loved Don! He was one of my favorite RH husbands and while it was sad to see he and Vicki end, she really didnt deserve him.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL yeah I agree with Cynthia being let go too bc if Nene leaves she will too as her role on the show will be completely irrelevant. So she might as well have left now.

It has already been some talk that Kenya and Cynthia got into it at the Bailey Agency.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

For Nene's sake I hope she rides RHoA until it's formally cancelled. With a $1 million salary (plus payment for the reunion) for this season I really think Nene would be insane to give up that kind of money, there will come a time when Nene isn't popular, when she won't land guest shots on television and is past her prime, it happens to *everyone*...first order of business should be buying a house outright for cash, especially in this market where foreclosures abound and she could secure herself a deal.

• Members

I don't think it helped that he reminded me of a guy I knew who was in a similar role and a big control freak insecure jerk. I'm sure he's not that bad.

Jeana reminds me of Ann Wilson for some reason.

I forgot to mention Kimberly. At first I thought she was out of place, as the show already had several Alana Hamilton-and-Kym-Douglas-with-beer-goggles women and they all blur together. But the melanoma story and the fun scenes with her daughter and her friends making crank calls were a nice change of pace. I guess she must have announced her exit on the reunion, as it wasn't mentioned on the show. Was the first reunion any good?

• Members

No! Andy didnt even host it. I think it amounted to the women sitting around and commenting on various video clips which were presented to them

I didnt like Kimberly. Its for the best she left as I found her to be off putting. I remember disliking her more after it came out that she told some lie about one of the other women. I cant even remember what it was its been so long

• Members

Jeana's daughter Kara continues to be made of win. Jeana just needs to be brought back full time. It's obvious she still fits on this show like a glove.

I think I'm obsessed with Heather. Thank god Sarah was never made a full housewife.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Heather from OC is one of the best additions ever. It was awkward at first, but that honestly made it feel more real. It was clear she and tamra really took a liking to eachother, and that her and husband becmae friends with Gretchen and Slade. She seems indifferent to Vicki and her issues with Alexis are valid. I love her. I love her husband. I love their relationship. She had some amazing lines tonight, "heres a oreo" "im bored" etc..

Love gretchen.

Love Tamra and I really thing Jeana needs to return. With Jeana's return, Vicki/Tamra no longer friends, Tamra/Gretchen friends and Heather along for the ride, Jeana would fit right back in and add a lot more than that pathetic try hard Alexis.

Alexis and Sarah.. Do i even need to comment. Alexis is claiming production made her bring Sarah. Even if that is the case i dont care, her whole "they are overreacting, its just a cake" stance was redic. Sarah is a trashy drunk who wasnt invited, and as redic as a naming ceremony for changing ones name may sound for a party, thats what it was and that cake was symbol of it much like a birthday cake or a wedding cake.

• Members

How many parties do they have in OC now compared to earlier seasons? Watching the first season, I'm trying to remember how many parties they had. They had a small one at the end of the season, a trip early on, and a jewelry party (Kimberly took her kids on a party but that was just her and her friends).

I'm trying to watch the seasons in order but I do like what I've seen of Heather.

• Members

Honestly, its kind of a touch question to answer. I would say there is a function that gets them all together every other episode but not always a party. They had a bowling night and a painting party, but they were not like parties. they all went to costa rica together, heather threw this part, vicki threw her give me pitty because bri got married party, alexis threw a party but i dont think any of them went (lol), gretchen had them all come to vegas but again that wasnt really a party.