Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO, she let that little girl have that much power? I thought she'd be the type of person to force her into the spotlight like she seems to be doing with the other two. That is a smart girl. At a young age, she's already taking steps to not be a media whore and let herself be exploited for money and attention. I like that

• Members

What a twit. Dana literally made me break out in hives whenever she came on screen.

+3 with the Christina love. I was telling DaytimeFan how I could see why men were drawn to her even though she comes right out and owns the fact that she is a golddigger. She is charming, a good listener and glamorous enough to fit in any gathering. I also am warming to Ronnie (didn't at first) and even though Jody is in some ways monstrous, she drives an awful lot of the show and for that I really enjoy her snark. The dynamic between her and Christina (and the fact that Christina feels completely intimidated and powerless around her) is fascinating to watch.

RHoNJ badly needs Danielle Staub to come back and kick things up a gear, otherwise it is going to be a loooooong season.

• Members

I am loving RHONJ, yes its the same stories as last season, and again, i am glad for that. I like it a lot, the family dynamic. I love the catfights of OC/BH/ATL, but i love that NJ is a bit diff and fouces on the family. I enjoy seeing Carolines kids, R&K deal with their (amazing) kids and that dynamic. Its heartbreaking to watch Jaqui deal with Ashley, but its very true to life. Melissa & Joe are another amazing, fun dynamic to watch. Tre is reall the downside of the series, but they need her for the conflict at this point. I dont find her fun to watch and can not even enjoy her crazy because shes seems so delusional and really makes herself into a victim. And that voice.. ugh. That said, i cant wait for the fight next week with Mel, even tho im sure it ends at the start of it.

• Members

You can tell that Tre is only in it for the fame and glory. Look how her kids behave and she does NOTHING. Also, I think her brother hit the nail on the head when he said he thinks that she is unhappy in her marriage to Juicy Joe, therefore her need to make everyone else miserable. It's obvious Joe has some control over Tre, look at the way he talks to her and the kids on the show. I think if Tre were to cut her hubby out of the picture, her relationship with her family might just get a tad better.

• Members

Um how old is Milania? Did you all hear when she said "you're not a cooker you're a hooker" :blink:

Anyways, I like Melissa and Joe's relationship they seem to really love each other. Kathy is pretty boring, but I thought it was funny when her son got sent those naked pictures. :lol:

I really don't like Caroline and Jacqueline.

Teresa is my favorite. I really don't understand this cookbook madness. She was just joking. Who would randomly go after their friends in a malicious way in a cookbook? Caroline is the one that gets on my nerves the most, whining about how she could talk about her children. They are all adults and have had plenty of sh-t to say theirselves.

• Members

New Jersey

Kathy has got to be the most pointless housewife ever on all series (okay maybe Cindy from NYC trumps her). She's boring and adds NOTHING. She fills no roles. Melissa and Joe are enough to suffice as family for Teresa to feud with. She's not really close to Caroline or Jaqueline so there's nothing there. She has no storyline of her own either unless they try and pick up that restaurant dream. She's a dud and its too bad she wasnt canned. Oh and her husband is still super sleazy

Melissa..can take her or leave her. She comes across like she tries way too hard to play innocent for the cameras but Im sure the feud with Theresa isnt one sided as the show might make it out to be. Something about Melissa seems very phony. She is loving finally having a chance to be in the spotlight.

I dont hate Teresa. I still like her and think she's a great cast member who adds alot. Im not feeling Joe as I was in earlier seasons but I love her kids and overall family life. This season will be al about her downfall and she will get ugly especially since the Reunion took place after this material. I hope Im not hating her by the end but I might as I couldnt stand her at the reunion

Love Caroline and Jacqueline. Those two are the best of the housewives. I cant see myself ever turning on them.

I really wish they had added another housewife to spice things up and provide some contrast. It kinda feels odd that this show only has 5 housewives bc all the others which lasted more than 1 season have had about 6 (heck NYC even had 7 at one point!). But nope, this has remained 5 (4 in season 2) for 4 straight seasons)

What I will say is that NJ out of all of them seems the most authentic. With the others alot of the women arent friends or even know each other prior to taping and come together bc of hte show. When the season is done they go about their business. With NJ however they are family so the drama stings deeper and they cant just hide from each other. Whether they love or hate each other, the relationships are real and are closer. NJ provides a different energy that none of the other series can emulate

• Members

Say what you will, but IMO Theresa is one of the only salvagable cast members on that show. When they retool (and they will) for next season she'll no doubt be at the central of the show. Melissa and Kathy will probably be save ONLY due to the connection to Theresa. Jac and Caroline have the most to worry about IMO.

• Members

Agreed, agreed, agreed. Kathy and her family are pointless. She is just like ATL's Cynthia: time-filler. Nothing wrong or bad about them, just incredibly boring.

I don't think Melissa Gorga is all innocent & sweet either. I see the phony persona too. She clearly wanted the fame, and used her sister-in-law's coattails to ride in on the wave of fame 'n fortune 'n iTunes music releases. I'm sure sexy brother Joe saw his sister's success and wanted a piece of the action too.

I still like Teresa too. We'll see how this season plays out in terms of what she does versus allegedly does.

It's funny how RHONJ is always set up where there's one main villainess and the other 4 do nothing but talk about that villainess without having too much interaction with her until big events.

I feel like NJ should be a half-hour long to reduce time on all the fluff and b.s.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

They made Dr. Nicholas Perricone look like a total quack in the RHoNJ episode. His skin, diet and exercise advice is, on the whole, realistic and full of common sense. And it works!

[/NicholasPerriconpromotion]

Speaking of quacks, Ashlee's on valium? Who the hell prescribed her that?