Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Didn't New York have 7 last season? And of course than depends if everybody lasts the entire season. Maybe Yolanda will end up a Friend or maybe Kim or Taylor will be pushed down to a Friend. If Kim never shows up like usual, it could happen easily.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank god. Id have just canned her outright though.

Anyone see Dont Be Tardy for the Wedding? Man that show is boring. Kim cant carry a show on her own. I need some drama and its pretty much all about her love and family life, planning her wedding. Yawn.... Bravo should have just gone for a 2 part, 1 hour special

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think Tardy for the Wedding is okay, and I'm glad they're only half-hour shows... that is, unless they're always going to show back-to-back half hour shows together? Hopefully that was just for the premiere episode(s).

I wonder how they pay people who end up being "friends of the housewives". Is their pay rate determined after they've finished filming? Or do they get paid the full amount regardless of what their status ends up being? Because as I recall reading, Lisa Wu-Hartwell was originally supposed to be in the 3rd season of Atlanta, but was bumped when the producers and her disagreed on storyline direction (or maybe she just HAD no story) and we end up seeing her once at a group event at Kim's house.

I wonder what Taylor's pay will be if she indeed gets bumped to being a "friend of the housewives".

I also wonder if New Jersey's Kim G and Kim D got a fee for their roles in Season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if they willingly did it for free, in hopes they'd be cast for the 3rd season....

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Thank god bc it did seem as if Andy loved Brandi. I hope that even if they dont apper that the drama Brandi has with these two based on this airs on tv.

Vancouver

OMG,Ronnie, the alcoholic, wants to start up her own line of wine from Napa and call it Rehab. She is a MESS!

Ronnie: She's goning to be 48. Thats still young"

Jody: "No its not" laugh.png

If I could compare this series to any of the US ones, it would be BH. This show really gives me a BH vibe from the opening, the production values, music, etc... Plus these women are rich and come across as high class as opposed to some of the regular chicksfrom OC, NJ, etc... They have more in common with BH. This also seems to have less of a focus on family and more on the women like with BH. Im loving it.

Love this photo. Almost looks like an All-stars edition

tumblr_m3j3mu9R3G1rvqycjo5_1280.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't stand Jersey Wives this year. I was never invested in this show like NY, but I have no interest in seeing the deconstruction of Teresa's relationships with Jacqueline and Caroline. I've never been huge on Tre--since season 2, I've thought she was batshit and shady and was amazed that the other ladies stood behind her. But seasons 1 and, especially, 2 showcased a real family element with her and Dina/Jacqueline/Caroline and their families. Season 3 reunion was just tragic.

I could give a f about Joey & Melissa Gorga and something still feels so suspect about them. I actually LOVED Kath last season, but I think Rich is scum and Kath isn't able to hide how much of freakin' [!@#$%^&*] disturber she is this season. Really off putting.

I used to love Jacqueline in seasons 1 and 2, but I think it's clear how warped she is (and always has been, in retrospect). I thought Dena was a total BITCH, but I got a kick out of her and we really lost a lot after her exit. Danielle was a liability--a truly deranged psychopath, but she made that show most of what it was in its first two seasons.

But it's Caroline Manzo who I truly find so vile. She's incredibly destructive, self-righteous and will never cop to anything. She's one the biggest bullies I have literally ever seen in my life. It's absolutely disgusting how she conducts herself and her children are coming off horrible this season, too.

I am so disappointed in how destructive this show has become, lol. Not that it wasn't destructive when Danielle was being terrorized and she, in turn, was most likely plotting very insane and dangerous things against them, but there was something hilarious about it all and I was able to distance the fact that these were real people's lives. Now, it's too evident for me that real, valuable relationships are being destroyed because of reality television and someone like Teresa's personal life truly is decimated.

• Members

WOW! What an episode!

I am just gonna skip everything up until the fairy party, because none of it matters.

It was so great to see someone stand up to Tre and not let her run away or shout louder to win the battle. I almost died when she got up and left because Melissa has the audacity to say the word Jail, as opposed to "away" lol. That was glorious. And I loved it when then in the parking lot she went to leave because she knew she was losing this battle and mel called her out on it - then Tre tried to step up and when Mel didnt back down tre took not one, but two steps backs and kept her distance the rest of the argument.

Tre is seriously insane. Like.. I hoenstly do not understand how people defend her. She told Joe that Mel would leave him for a richer man as revenge for Joe accusing her husband of cheating on her, when it was all over the press. Its really quite clear and Tre basically admited to this as her justification. And i can not even at her saying its being blown out of proportion and that it doesnt involve Melissa. But Tre mocking her brother for crying over the way Tre trashes his wife and their marriage was so telling of what a vile, disgusting, selfish bitch she truly is. How Melissa is even able to try and tolertae her is beyond me. And Caroline is 1000000% correct in Tre trying to break them up and not stopping until they are divorced. Actually, Caroline is spot on in everything she says about Tre. I cant wait to see Jaqui flip, She is trying to maintain this friendship and its clear tre isnt a fan of her speaking to Melissa or even Caroline.

• Members

IA, it really is like the RHoBH and I love the glitzy, social feel of it all. Most of these women are properly RICH. Ronnie is so in denial about her drinking that it's not even funny. I'm wondering if she really is a drinker or just playing it up for the cameras. The name "Rehab" for a wine seems like such a wink and a joke to me. She has a sense of humour and approach which is very masculine. And for a drinker, Ronnie looks flawless and surprisingly healthy.

I feel bad for Mary that she is being frozen out of the group so horribly (it really is like high school), even though her little-girl voice bothers me.

Christina continues to be fab. Jody is a [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer.

Vancouver looks so gorgeous.

Edited by Cat