Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Kim (even though she can be so embarrassing it can be hard to watch) but if she is serious about recovering, she needs to leave the show. The show, however, will miss the connection she has with Hollywood. Furthermore, her sad story of an actress who lost her career seemingly overnight and since has had trouble dealing with that faded fame and loneliness at times could be very compelling.

I think Brandi belongs more on OC than BH. Taylor needs to go. She needs to move back to Oklahoma or something. When your husband kills himself, you don't go on a reality V show, partake on a book tour, and become a media personality. Even with her life falling apart she is still totally unsympathetic because I believe most viewers know her undoing was her own fault.

• Members

What an episode of ATL! I actually felt bad for Sherre but she held her own pretty well. Marlo is just scary. Putting all and I do mean ALL of her business on blast like that was not entertaining, just vile and nasty and the show could do without the likes of her. That whole argument was reduced to a juvenile bling/ I have more than you contest and I couldn't believe through all that nonsense when Marlo accused Sheree of having just one rolex. Bitch, seriously?! I would hate for Andy to make her a permanent cast member. Getting drama from this hood rat will bring the entire show down.

The ladies looked gorgeous during their breakfast and Phaedra was glowing. I loved the pulled back bun and Cynthia making fun of her Marshalls robe was just stupid. And once again she shows how far her mouth is up Nene's ass by immediately running to tattletale. If I were Sheree I wouldn't even have extended the invite. If Cynthia didn't want to go all she had to do was simply decline. I do love her braids though.

I was surprised to hear that Kim fired Sweetie a few months ago but clearly in this episode there doesn't seem to be much of a friendship. I wish Sweetie would remove herself because Kim still treats her like a dog. And speaking of Ms Kim... she's such a spoiled, entitled, gold digger and I beleive Kroy loves her but felt pressured into marrying her knowing it's what she really wants. He always seems really uncomfortable. She's so materialistic.

Was that a lace front wig she was wearing on WWHL because while it looked better than the rest it still needed some work.

Edited by Money

• Members

I'm truly amazed how beautiful Adrienne actually is and it's bogged down by a drag wardrobe and even drabber hair. Cammile was perfection - flawless hair and makeup. I loved that she called Taylor out but everyone feeling sorry for this bitch is such a letdown. They now all view her as a sainted victim and she's playing the part to the hilt. The last shot of her quivering lips was just nasty. Bravo is so wrong for that.

I guess it really was "let's all gang up on Lisa". She handled it well.

I cant wait for Brandi to spice things up. The previews where Taylor tells her it's none of her business and Brandi shuts her down is gold. The dig about her book is priceless. Bravo really knows how to make a preview juicy.

I would love to see a black female on BH next season.

Ugh, would have rathered Victoria Rowell. Can "Rudy" even hang with these girls?

• Members

Marlo is the trashiest housewife since Tamra on the OC and hopefully, unlike the vile Tamra, Bravo bumps Marlo out before she destroys the show. I think when she said faggots, in such a nasty manner to Sherre, sealed her fate. I can't see Andy standing for that. And where did she learn all those etiquette tips? During her seven stints in the slammer?

Clearly, everyone on BH is jealous of Lisa, which is quite sad. And I don't think it is because of Taylor. Instead perhaps it is because she is this season's breakout star or that she is the leader of the group (a position, I think, both Kyle and Adrienne have designs on). The special thing about this version is that all the women were friends (or at least cared about each other). This made BH rise above all the pettiness on NYC, NJ, and OC. I just think the cast works better as friends than as enemies.

Edited by Delia