Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Next weeks episode looks dynamite. I can't wait for all the fireworks once Kim arrives. Mostly, I'm excited that Dana wasn't invited. Still can't get over what a loser she is. On her blog she posts how upset she was that Camille invited Brandi, yet she didn't get an invite.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bitch, shut up! She's an idiot. She is so transparent and the type of "friend" that would sell out for a story. I dont blame Camille for not letting her into her circle and personal space. None of them should trust Dana. Brandi comes across more genuine and less fake. Dana has been such a dud this season and they should just drop her next season

• Members

Just read this about BH's reunion, that was just taped the other day.... sounds interesting - although I don't know if there are huge fireworks since they all went out afterwards.

The second season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has brought an endless amount of drama – and there are still a few episodes yet to air! But the cast, who finished filming season two in early summer, came together yesterday to tape the show’s reunion special. As Wetpaint Entertainment had previously reported, security was super-tight and every precaution was taken to ensure no detail got out. Not only was the cast not informed of the top-secret location until the night before, none of them was allowed to bring their publicists, assistants or any other guest with them. Even so, we uncovered several juicy secrets of the reunion – and we're ready to spill!

Secret No. 1 – Kim was NOT there

Ever since it was reported that troubled co-star Kim Richards had checked into rehab in early December to deal with an alcohol problem and other serious issues, viewers had been wondering if she would be out in time to attend the reunion. The answer is no, she was not. “Her presence was missed,” a show insider tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “But that’s okay. Her recovery takes priority over the show and everyone is happy she’s getting the help she needs.”

Secret No. 2 – Producers let Brandi participate, but not for the entire show

As we previously revealed, producers were so annoyed with Brandi Glanville over her booze-fueled New Year's Eve wedding and her subsequent twitter posts extolling drugs and hookers, they had considered banning her from the reunion. In the end, they relented, but not before exacting a little revenge on her. “Brandi was told to come really, really early,” the insider tells us. “She arrived way before anyone else in the cast. Then, the producers just made her sit there and wait. She waited for hours. I think it was their way of messing with her.” Brandi and cast mate Dana Wilkey, billed this season as “friends of the Housewives” did participate in part of the reunion, but not the entire show.

Secret No. 3 – Taping took all day…and into the night!

The Housewives were asked to be at the location, a studio lot in Hollywood, around lunchtime. The husbands arrived to tape their segment at 3 p.m. By dinnertime, filming was still nowhere near finished. “They didn’t get out until just before 9 p.m.,” says the insider. “It was their longest reunion taping yet.”

Secret No. 4 – How they handled the Russell situation

The topic of Russell Armstrong’s suicide was handled as sensitively as possible. “Each of the women was asked if they wanted to say anything about it,” notes the insider. “Most of them shared their own thoughts. Dana had the most insight about it because she had known Russell and Taylor longer than the others and has been friends with Taylor since before the show. I thought she spoke very eloquently.”

Secret No. 5 – The whole cast went to dinner afterwards

“They were exhausted when they got out,” the insider explains. “But they were also hungry.” As soon as the filming wrapped, everyone headed to Lisa Vanderpump’s new restaurant, Sur, for a big group dinner. “Like every reunion, there were plenty of heated moments,” the insider adds. “But it didn’t seem like anyone left with hard feelings. Everyone was drinking and joking around with each other at the restaurant.”

(Credit: http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/articles/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-secrets-of-the-reunion--exclusive)

• Members

I am watching the last episode of RHoBH right as I type this. And OMG, the same mariachi band that was terrorizing Liam on B&B this week was hired for Kyle's White Party! :lol:

Taylor's face in the limo ride back says it all. Russell is going to get thrown over, whether he realizes it or not.

"If any man laid a hand on any of mah girls..." Shut the [!@#$%^&*] UP Dana. You're not part of the Housewives yet.

Damn. Mauricio just planted a smoking kiss on Kyle. Hot! I also couldn't help LOLing at their bar-mitzvah dancing. Kyle just tore onto the dance floor and started hopping around!

The camera just cut to some random Trophy Wife with THE biggest boob job ever.

I just love Paul.

• Members

I think it was more to it than that -- it was the drug references that unnerved Bravo. There have even been some rumors (according to CDAN -- Crazy days and Nights) that Brandi's Xanax epiosde on the plane may not be a one-off. I don't know if it's true, just gossip.

----------

Damn, Ken, that is one lilac-colored blazer.

Lisa and Kyle give me major hair envy.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think that;s just gossip in regards to Brandi. Considering most of Kim's storyline directly involved Brandi, I'm guessing they originally planned ot include her as one of the original housewives, but with Kim not there they won't need her much beyond her appear with Dana.

• Members

^^ Yes, it prob is just gossip, which is why I qualified it as such. Perhaps Brandi was asked to come early in order to finish filming a few VT-to-camera bits?

Still watching... Camille & Brandi as BFF. Make it happen!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Lisa. "Bloody hell. I'm going to have to put out tonight." laugh.png

Brandi (about Kim's dealer Ken): "He looks like a bull mastiff. And I thought he was her gay friend." :lol: I love Brandi.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I read that it's because Bravo wants to keep the BH franchise higher class and not the low-brow drama like NJ or Atlanta. They want to keep a high-society, poshy flavor to the franchise, proving that these housewives don't need to do over the top things just to get attention/press and ultimately money. Having Brandi doing something that could be considered "trashy" and tarnish their reputation.

However, when you think about Taylor (attention/fame whore) and Kim (somewhat trashy), then who knows if that's even a good argument.

• Members

I'm interested in seeing the fireworks on RHOBH tonight when Kim and her boyfriend finally arrive in Hawaii. I am also enjoying the growing friendship between Camille and Brandi and even though I'm not a fan of Brandi's I wouldn't mind seeing her be a permanent houswife next season. Dana just needs to grow up with all her comments and butt kissing!!!!

On RHOA, lovin' Kim and Kroy and their family. Love Phaedra and her crew. I'm over NeNe thinking that she is better than everyone else. I also feel that we are seeing the Cynthia and Peter's marriage dissolve, and I am just waiting for her mother and sister to say "we told you so."