Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I could see Andy bringing out Brandi (Andy-Brandi -- that rhymes!). BUt not Dana. She's only been on a few episodes, showing off her $80,000 sunglasses (or whatever they cost) or trying to score a free trip to Camille's house in Hawaii.

BTW, did you know that Dana is younger than all the other RHoBH? I was stunned when I saw that. She looks rode hard and put away wet.

http://www.allaboutt...lhousewivesage/

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:

Dana Wilkey-37 years old

Brandi Glanville-38 years old

Camille Grammer-43 years old

Kyle Richards-42 years old

Kim Richards-47 years old

Taylor Armstrong-40 years old

Lisa Vanderpump-50 years old

Adrienne Maloof-50 years old

Real Housewives of New Jersey:

Kathy Wakile-46 years old

Melissa Gorga-32 years old

Jacqueline Laurita-41 years old

Caroline Manzo-50 years old

Dina Manzo-39 years old

Danielle Staub-49 years old

Teresa Giudice-39 years old

Real Housewives of Atlanta:

Sheree Whitfield-41 years old

Phaedra Parks-40 years old

Cynthia Bailey-44 years old

Kandi Burruss-35 years old

Kim Zolciak-33 years old

Nene Leakes-44 years old

Real Housewives of Orange County:

Tamra Barney-43 years old

Vicki Gunvalson-49 years old

Gretchen Rossi-33 years old

Peggy Tanous-41 years old

Alexis Bellino-32 years old

Fernanda Rocha-34 years old

Heather Dubrow-41 years old

Real Housewives of Miami:

Cristy Rice-unknown

Alexia Echevarria-44 years old

Adriana De Moura-unknown

Marysol Patton-44 years old

Lea Black-unknown

Real Housewives of New York:

Jill Zarin-48 years old

Sonja Morgan-48 years old

LuAnn de Lesseps-46 years old

Alex Mccord-38 years old

Hahhahaha, Nene was saying in the last episode of RHOATL that she couldn't tell Kandi what it was like to hit 35 or whatever because she hadn't got there yet! laugh.png

Adrienne is 50... and so is Danielle Staub (almost). ohmy.png

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

rubberduck.jpg

jp, you have a Kim in each definition! Which Kims? I personally think both BH and ATL Kims look older than their age. Kim Zolciak looks well preserved and all, but that mega-weave and all the make up and botox makes her look older than 33.

• Members

Just saw BH nad Taylor is a drama queen. I was afraid Bravo would sugar coat her this season bc of her recent tragedy but Im glad thats not the case. She's an absolute mess and is coming across like one. All that nonsense at Brandi's house was unnecesary.She is such an ugly crier. And Kyle...mind your business! I didnt like her getting involved and picking at Brandi.

I noticed Dana wasnt there. Did Brandi not invite her or is Bravo phasing her out? Im sure if she was invited, she'd most definetly be there. I hope these women realzie they cant trust her. She's the type of woman I can see selling their story for attention. I wouldnt trust her into my close personal circle

I still dont believe she's 33...lol. Id love to see her out without her wig. I did see a pic of her once without it and she looked good with short hair, but it was with no makeup in bed. I think she'd look great if she did herself up and rocked it. I wish she'd have the guts to do so.

I find the Cristy one hard to believe. She looks like she's in her 20s. Early 30s at her worst

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yes! I love Faye! I loved her the first day we met her last season when she went up against the evil cigarette bitch at The Dinner Party from Hell. "Eww... is that what you do?" Faye would say to her. She was hilarious. Would definitely welcome her, and she'd be a perfect addition if Kim were to leave since she's always attached to Kyle, and Faye is Kyle's friend so it swaps out perfectly. Replacing Taylor would also be wonderful too. She's just a wannabe (just like Dana).

• Members

I thought I was the only Faye fan here. I suggested her for full housewife status last season and thought they were testng her for such when the re-edited interviews of her from the dinner party in the re-airing of that episode. Id take her in over Kim, Taylor and Camille

• Members

+3. Faye would an interesting addition. I'm wondering if she'd rather hold off, though. I also really want Brandi to join as a full housewife! I love her dynamic and how she has stayed true to herself despite the backbiting.

I sort of don't want to see Taylor leaving because eventually this chick is going to get called on her BS like Jill Zarin was in RHoNY. And I like Camille, too, but she seems VERY skittish in front of camera. She got burned last season. Of course I love Lisa so I want her to stay, like, FOREVER. But I fear she may not want to do the show after this season. We are seeing a lot less of her with the other housewives. I wonder if it is a conscious decision to pull away.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I cant stand Taylor but I see where she has value. She does have drama and gives us something to watch. I think Camille definetly needs to go. She's boring and has no story of her own. She's way too reserved and offers nothing. Kim is a hot mess, but kinda uncomfortable to watch bc she clearly needs help. I dont thin she should be on tv and instead should focus on her family and getting herself together. If I could pick season 3's cast, it would be

Kyle

Adrienne

Lisa

Taylor

Brandi

Faye

Camille can be bumped down to a "friend" of the housewives, appearing periodically but not being featured.

• Members

I could go for that. ^^ Though I still have a huge fondness for Camille, I could see how she wouldn't want any more negative exposure.

Re: the last episode, Taylor was riled up and looking for a fight at Brandi's, IMO. She was hyper as hell in the car with Kyle, asking her if she had her back, etc. When Camille didn't engage, she stomped off to the porch in a sulk, wanting to be noticed (which she duly was). Then she went to stand by Camille and DD and announced in a loud voice how "betrayed" she was. I really do think, though, her tears at the end were absolute panic about how Russell would react when he saw the episodes.