Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Hear, hear, Vanderpump! :lol:

Season 4 RHONY reunion... OMG. Watching the Toxic Brunettes pick on Alex and then dismiss her when she stands up for herself is horrific. Bullying on a Brandi vs. Kyle & Kim scale. Honestly, it's like watching Jill, LuAnn, Kelly and Cindy line up to kick a puppy.

Jill is just *shudder* What an evil, corrupted woman. Getting kicked off the RHONY is karmic justice as far as I'm concerned. And Kelly is the biggest hypocrite -- telling Alex to "calm down" and try and stop her from speaking? WTF you crazy bipolar idiot. That was cruel sport to pick on the fact that Alex goes red when she's upset -- another piece of nastiness instigated by Jill who zeroed in on the one she considered the "weak link" among the housewives.

Kelly: "I came third in Cosmopolitan's Nicest Celebrities list" :lol: :lol: :lol: You dumb ho.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The brunettes were awful and I believe more so than usual bc they were trying to secure their jobs. I think they were hoping that Bravo would view them as providing drama and ratings , but what a shocker for them that half of them got axxed. Cindy who was incredbily quiet and held back during the season was extra bitchy at the reunion. They were disgusting and that was one of the most uncomfortable reunion shows to watch.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So why did Alex get fired too? Did Jill Zarin march into Andy Cohen's office and snarl "I'm not leaving until she does"? If Alex had stayed and LuAnn was kicked off instead, it would have completely vindicated the stance that the Mean Girls were finally getting punished. Instead, Jill and Kelly manage to score a small victory.

• Members

It seems like Alex was mainly fired because they want to make the series more like Beverly Hills. All the new wives are very wealthy in that vein and the ones from NYC that they kept go along with that theme. Alex simply won't fit. I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in guest appearances though and if one of the new HWs doesn't work out I expect her to return ala Jeana on OC. Bravo is staying true to their word about wanting Alex around. Alex and Simon appeared on the Watch What Happens Live Halloween show and I'm sure they'll be popping up. We'll see.

• Members

I actually don't know if Jeana is returning, but I used her as an example because she comes and goes so often. Like last season she wasn't a HW, but was central to the final episodes. Then again, with OC, they constantly have the former housewives appear at events. I like that because it feels more real, but I do wish some were featured more since clearly they're still a part of the current wives lives.

• Members

I didnt care for her at first bc I didnt want to know her bc she was yet another blonde with fake boobs and all the girls last season were that. At the end though I really liked her bc she was the ONLY decent person on the cast. The other women were just so vile, catty and downright vicious, yet Peggy didnt stoop to that level. I found her scenes more enjoyable and bearable to take as a result bc all the vulgar fighting was uncomfortable to watch. I thought she handled and composed herself well even when Alexis tried to drag her down with petty nonsense. Peggy was very reminscent of the older housewives with showcasing her family life and being entertaining without needing to be surrounded in drama. She'd have fit in well in season 1-3. I wish they ahd kept her on to at least balance the drama out bc I fear the next season will be a trainwreck without her bc so many of the announced women so far downright hate each other

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The problem with Peggy is that she and her husband are totally flat broke and their house has gone into foreclosure, so, like Jim and Alexis (who I also hear may be fired), they're frauds and Andy Cohen cannot have those on his beloved OC housewives.

I love Jeana and word on the street is that she is returning for the next season...though I think we'll have to wait and see.

I think Andy Cohen's really come to a point where he has to carefully manage the Housewives franchises before they implode like NYC did this past season.

• Members

just saw the Atlanta premiere and Team Nene! I do beleive the promoter went behind Sheree's back to get Nene and Nene was thrown under the bus bc of it. What I didnt like about Nene was her "Im rich" attitude. She needed to tone that down but I understood that she was being defensive

LMAO at Kandi's facial expressions as Phaedra told her about her hobby concerning funeral planning. Phaedra: "Her calling is to sex and mine is to the dead" :lol: Kandi's hair looks beautiful. Im so used to her short hair but her weave is great

• Members

Nene's need to overcompensate her wealth is ridiculous. Obviously she has more money than she's ever had but this need to let everyone know she's rich wreaks of insecurities. And heffa know she aint buying no nine million dollar house so she needs to sit her ass down.

Khandi's shorter weave looks good but the long one makes her look matronly. And Nene was right because her thighs in the bathing suit were hella thick.

I don't have a problem with their sexual exploits but I could do without the incessant conversations about dildos, libidos and oral sex.

I liked them cracking on Nene's teeth. That whole convo at Kim's was hilarious. And speaking of Kim, that bracelet was f - ugly. Can't believe Kroy paid 22k for that mess.

Sweetie looked nice. The girl is really trying. Is it me or is she and Kroy really friendly.