Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NeNe has a point though, in response to Sheree's remarks on the talk show circuit about NeNe: Without badmouthing NeNe, Sheree has nada. She's got nothing going on, there's no buzz to report about, her story is blah. We got to see her and her son buy shoes on yesterday's episode? Fun stuff! Not. And then you have Sheree, Kim, & Phaedra going on about NeNe at the baby shower. The only way for them to be relevant (and interesting) is to badmouth NeNe. With Kim and NeNe never appearing in scenes together, I have a feeling this whole season is going to be all about the back-n-forth talking behind people's backs, and people like Phaedra and Kandi will be the ones playing both sides, although Cynthia could hang with Kim & Sheree too.

I think the money thing is just her playing it up for the cameras. And boy, NeNe's already cranking out some good zingers! I LMAO yesterday when she talked about how dildos can't say any sweet words, it just goes buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Deadpan. LOL

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Dang Kim is huge. She reallyblew up with this pregnancy. I had to roll my eyes when she said she's turning 33. Bitch looks older than that and I find it hard to believe she's only 5 years older than me. She looks like a very good woman in her mid 40s who's had some work. 33 my ass

I think Sweetie looks like a clown this season. Girl has on way too much makeup and is overdone. She's trying too hard

LMAO, Phaedra is killing me with her funeral parlor plans. I love how into it she is.

Nene's blonde hair has got to go. Its way too light for someone as dark as she is. It doesnt suit her skin tone at all. A mess. Oh and all she did was Celebrity Apprentice. She really made money off of that? She sounds so ridiculous talking about how rich she is bc she was on a Trump show.

tumblr_lubemy5soT1qaropco1_500.gif

tumblr_lubemy5soT1qaropco2_250.gif tumblr_lubemy5soT1qaropco3_250.gif

Wendy Williams on last night's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD8Hx5p49sc&feature=youtube_gdata

Oh and she says "Cynthia is stupid as the day is long.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

But Nene isn't more relevant than Sheree because she sounds dumb for yelling at anyone who would listen she's rich because she's absolutely not. Outside of Celeb Apprentice she has nothing going on besides the modicum - already fleeting - fame she got out of it. She's inflating her own relevance because without her screaming everyone is a hater and she got money, she also doesn't have a storyline but it's going unnoticed since she's she's such a loudmouth, attention seeking bitch.

The person really trying too hard is Nene. Those zingers use to come so natural. Now I find myself rolling my eyes when she says them.

It was hilarious when Apollo told Aidan he was getting heavy - just like his mama. Phaedra's expression was gold laugh.png

• Members

"It's nice to know she has been eating... even if it is only diet pills" God I love Lisa :). Lisa's Kim impressions never get old.

Taylor shows her true colors again. Loved Camille's face when Taylor dragged her in. I love how the bitch edit doesn't make Lisa look bad at all.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Rant time!

I really think Taylor had a point in her fight with Lisa, everything she said was backed up with a flashback..I don't know why Lisa plays dumb, nor do I know why those woman just sit back and let Lisa walk all over them. She is constantly stirring the pot, and at the beginning of this season, they showed a clip of a future episode where all the women finally realize "LISA STIRS THE POT".

I don't necessarily think she is doing it on purpose, but the woman has no boundaries. For example, when they went to the banquet for Camille's foundation after the huge fight between Kyle, Kim, and Brandi..Lisa asked Kyle if she had spoken to Brandi since, and she goes "no and this isn't the place", and Lisa goes "Well I'm going to do it for you" blink.png . Bitch this isn't your fight stop butting into everyone's drama. And Taylor was right, Lisa has had it out for her since they meet. Taylor has never said anything bad about Lisa on the show, and even last season Lisa went to Kyle and bad-mouthed Taylor to Kyle saying "She is really not her friend yada yada", she couldn't stand that Kyle and Taylor got close. Taylor was completely in the wrong with the second half of her argument when she called the girls out for talking behind Lisa's back, she should have left the girls out of it.

And another thing, I found the way the women handled "Taylor's abuse" disgusting. I was appalled how they were all saying "I don't know if it's true or not so I won't judge". I'm sorry, but if someone I consider a good friend comes to me and says "their spouse beats them", I believe them. I don't need to see bruises to make it true, it shouldn't get to that point. Taylor has a history of abuse, which these women seem to gloss over or have simply forgotten, of course she is staying with him, that is the pattern of victims of abuse. This isn't a case of Taylor is in the middle of a divorce and has thrown abuse allegations (which many would see as a ploy for a big settlement), she is still in a marriage and coming to these women. And the way Kyle snapped at her, also left me uneasy. Taylor sweetie, none of these women are your friends. But I'm sure they feel for you now since your husband killed himself, and they all feel bad.

Also, I can't stand Kyle. And tonight only furthered my dislike for her. Remember in Season 1, when she got in that fight with Camille at dinner, and she asked Kim to back her up and Kim said "I'm not getting into this" Well, she held that against Kim all season, and constantly berated her for not being there for her, even when Kim said she simply did not want to get in the middle of the fight and that is why she said nothing. Well guess what Kyle said tonight after Taylor left the first time and Lisa got on her for not speaking up "I didn't want to choose side, I didn't want to get in the middle of it" rolleyes.gif . She is soo unlikeable, she wants everything to be on her terms....(totally paraphrasing) "I don't think Kim should move in with him, she needs to live her own life. And she should move close too us, so she can live her own life blah blah".

The only person I really like is Kim, and that is cause she is crazy laugh.png

• Members

There's a huge difference between saying, "I know I'm not your friend" versus "I know I'm not your best friend." Lisa ALWAYS said the latter, which IMO means she said nothing wrong. She was simply acknowledging the fact that the two of them are not close, yet she was offering her a place to stay/support.

• Members

Camille earned her place on the show yesterday by finally exposing the marital abuse Taylor has been undergoing. Finally! Camille got her balls back! Too bad everybody is still so passive about showing what is really going on (Kyle hiding her face in embarrassment when Camille brought up the abuse, WTF?)

I'm not just saying this because she is in my avatar, but Lisa Vanderpump is the doggone business. Girl can spot a fraudster from a mile away, and I am afraid Taylor/Shanna is a fraud. Is Taylor a sef-loathing, battered, fragile mess who has no clue who she really is and needs the best professional help after Russell's abuse and suicide? Yes, absolutely. But she is also manipulative and vindictive.

She has probably spent years deflecting one form of abuse or another (and not just with Russell -- you don't change your name and identity unless you are trying to escape something serious) and has gotten very good at enabling that abuse. Consequently, the poor woman is a broken soul, unable to really defend herself when it counts. Instead, she goes to other people for protection, usually a mean girl like Kyle or a former bitch like Camille. Somebody who can fight her battles for her. This is the woman who dragged Kyle, Mauricio and Lisa into her marriage drama last week. From the beginning, she has zeroed in on the Kyle-Lisa friendship and sowed dissent between the two of them. Last night, she purposely excluded Lisa from an event then at Lisa's tea tried to turn everybody against her. She even got mad when they didn't back her up! Shanna showed her true colors yesterday. Man, and I thought Kim was in a bad place.

I honestly think that despite deep reservations about Taylor, Lisa has tried to do the right thing by respecting Kyle & Taylor's friendship, urging Taylor to eat and seek help, and urging Kyle to talk to her (because she knows Taylor will throw anything Lisa says to her back in her face). Taylor's refusal to eat, her warped body image, is symptomatic of somebody who wants to punish/harm herself because her self-worth is at zero.

Edited by Cat

• Members

In context there is a HUGE difference between saying "I'm not masquerading as your best friend but if you need help I'm here" (which is what Lisa ACTUALLY said, the flashback proved that point) versus saying 'I'm not your friend' (which Taylor claims Lisa said, when in fact she never did). Lisa offered the woman the use of her guest house on her gated estate in her guard gated community because of her claims of abuse.

Lisa tried to do right by Taylor and her daughter. She has the means to do it so she offered it. Nothing more.

Taylor is the one who spat in Lisa's face by attempting to socially decimate her at that tea party. As Camille pointed out it seemed from the very start that Taylor was zeroing in on Lisa and ready for a fight. Taylor never did answer the question about WHY she would come to Lisa's party when she claims Lisa is so awful to her. Well, it's obvious, Taylor wanted to take a wrecking ball to Lisa's life.

But that just didn't quite work because Taylor is an absolute fool, an amateur who is out of her league and out of her depth. While Taylor lashed out like a total lunatic Lisa sat calmly. When Taylor tried to bring Camille into it Camille's face lit up with "WTF are you thinking you psycho!"...Camille really earned back her street cred by laying it out there, she called a spade a spade and Taylor couldn't answer to any of it. Camille even corroborated Lisa's statement that Camille and Taylor only had lunch once in case anyone missed that.

Adrienne, I'm sorry, isn't cool and collected and the smooth operator I thought she was. She's just silent, never says or does anything except mediate so that the truth isn't exposed. She wants everything "nice" even if it isn't accurate.

When it comes to Taylor's abuse claims, these women have reason to be suspicious. Taylor's changed her name twice. She and Russell have been sued by many former and current business partners over fraud and deception issues. They've embezzled millions and blew it all. They haven't a penny to their name and yet they live like the Royal Family. It's all a lie with Taylor. All a fraud. All a charade.

Lisa has known that from the very beginning. She's seen through Taylor's deception and manipulation from Day 1. Taylor probably can't stand that, she's a shape shifter and finally someone has avoided her con, it must infuriate her.

Taylor may be an abuse victim, but she also might not be. The pictures she released are NOT proof, I'm a dermatologist, I send patients out of my office looking worse all the time. What is for certain is Taylor is a fraud and a psychological mess.

Even with a "bitch edit" Lisa is a total winner. She's spotted a liar and never been suckered in. You go Lisa!

• Members

I watched the entire episode of BH since Brave promo'ed the hell out of Camille calling out her abuse and leave it to Bravo to make that the last scene of the show. dry.png

I'm so over Taylor and her victimized routine. The woman has her act down to the very letter. Every time she wails she's trying to find her voice I gag because she's so damn transparent. She takes phony to new heights. This is the same chick who was a staunch advocate for women's rights last season all the while her husband was beating the [!@#$%^&*] out of her . I have never seen her as a victim. She's a leech and she's a bully. She was a bully last season with Kim and she's a passive aggressive one this season. She thought the other women were going to back her up when she started to attack Lisa and she should have known that neither Kyle, Adrienne, nor Camille would willingly get on Lisa's bad side when they know she's the Queen Bee. And that's precisely why Kyle is loathsome because she's a mean bitch to people like Brandi who she acts is beneath her but would never dare step to Lisa in the same manner.

Every time Taylor cries there are never any tears.

Adrienne is so pretty. It's a shame she's in love with those nasty extensions.

• Members

Taylor came off even more pathetic.

She is an awful person TBH. And an awful friend for trying to put all the girls on blast when all thats been shown is them making slight comments about Lisa in order to appease Taylor.

I just cant. She is on Kim level of sucky people.

Edited by JackPeyton