Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Taylor definitely is a drama queen and wants the drama and I feel sorry for her for that. She obviously has issues from her past that she never felt important to anyone and finally can be the center of attention. I'm also suspicious whether or not Taylor suffers from a mental disorder that has yet to be disclosed. Regardless, the best thing for Taylor to do is take some time off from the show, focus on her daughter and getting her life back together financially, physically and emotionally, getting the professional help she and her little girl both need MAJORLY to deal with their issues and demons. After that then she could come back to the show on somewhat of a full time basis.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Atlanta

I dont think Phaedra should have taken Sherree as a client. Money and friends/family shouldnt mix. Thats my policy as it tends to lead to problems.

Kandi's mother is getting too much airtime. I cant stand her.

Kim's parents are so regular. You wouldnt think coming from her. She and Kroy are morphing into a normal American family. She's seemed to calm down with this pregnancy and new baby and isnt as over the top and crazy as before

We finally saw Nene's rumored "new" man and thank god those were just rumors. The guy is gross and she looked as disgusted by hmihitting on her as I did. He's too old to be saying such cheesy lines.

LOL...I ust noticed Cynthia didnt even appear in the second episode or at least I didnt remember her

• Members

I'm loving Kim this season too --- Kroy has grounded her.

Bev Hills was good --- that Kim is just a mess, and it's sad to see her spiral. The first wedding dress that Pandora tried on was gorgeous!

I thought Taylor going to Pandora's LV bachelorette party was WAY awkward and out of place. That had to have been put on my producers. And why in the world would she want to celebrate her 40th birthday party tagging along on a bachelorette party??? 40 is a big year - I'm surprised she didn't host an event, or spend time with other family and friends.

• Members

Beverely Hills

Lisa: "Jiggy, could you at least pretend to be interested" laugh.png

Kim's voicemail message was hilarious! "Hi you've reached Kim and Im not available. Ive lost all contacts, so please leave me your name and telephone number and the time you called. Please...I don't pick up voicemal, so...: laugh.png If you dont pick up voicemal, then why leave a message tell people to leave you a message with their contact info? Kim's a HOT mess!

I loved Kyle's photoshoot. She looked absolutely gorgeous

LMAO at Taylor getting booed on stage

My heart broke out for Kim at the end.That was such a sad moment. I really understood her pain and struggles and why she is doing what she's doing. I felt very bad for her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

As much as I like Nene, I hope this is her last season. She seems so seperate from the other women and hte only one she is close to is Cynthia and thats bc she's so spineless. When she hangs out with Kandi, it seems so phony bc they are not friends. She doesnt even talk to the other 3. I think Bravo might be scared to let her go bc she is the show's biggest draw. She is a personality and a big presence and none of the other women have that star quality about them. I think however that she's peaked and this season is about her going downhill. One problem reality stars tend to have is not know when its time to get out and I thought season 3 ws the perfect oppurtunity for her to leave and explore other options as I can see her having success outside of RH. I think sticking with it at this point is hurting her.

Bravo needs to do the bold thing and not renew her contract for next season bc I see it just being the same drama and its time to move forward. The problem is, trying to replace her. Too bad, she's on Basketball Wives and has no money, but if she were willing to move, I think Tami Roman would be perfect. She has a big presence and is messy enough to keep things interesting. Like Nene, she also comes up with some hilarious one liners and commentary in her confessionals. I think the show could use a Tami type. There's also the one rumored Victoria Rowell. I really wish Bravo would pursue her and she would sign on

• Members

Bravo has repeatedly stated Bethenny was an exception and not a rule. Besides after how awful I found Bethenny's second season, I really have no interest in seeing any ONE Housewife fir a full hour. The other housewives stories either sucking or just not being interesting always help the breakouts look better IMO.

• Members

I do think Kim's show will do well. It helps that Atlanta is the highest rated, but her personality is broad enough and she actually has a storyline. Nene would have nothing to offer on a show. What would the focus be? Her new business of fast food pizza joints in airports? Or her dull home life? I do think her personality is good, but they'd have to really think hard. Maybe she could be a host for one of their competition shows.

I wonder how Kandi's show is going to do as well.

• Members

I envisioned Nene doing some hosting or joining a panel of a BET talk show. I dont see a show based on her life bc she doesnt have much to offer there, but she has a big personality that could lend itself to doing what she does best...talking. Maybe she can be a correspondent on E! for something

• Members

OMG - Season 7 of the OC officially starts on February 7th.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/19/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-seven-premieres-on-tuesday-february-7/114138/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

The new housewife this year is a former actress. So I looked her up, and she was the really cute Lydia DeLucca on That's Life!!! I immediately recognized her, and I remember LOVING her on that show. It ran for 2 seasons - it had Ellen Burstyn and Paul Sorvino and Debi Mazar! I'm so looking forward to seeing what she's up to. Her Bravo bio says she gave up acting to raise her 4 kids and her husband is a famed plastic surgeon in LA area.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247136/

• Members

Sheree is such a joke. I have thought this for so long, but last night took the cake when Sheree strutted her entitled ass into Cynthia's wannabe model agency and acted like she was f##kin royalty and said Cynthia should've known better than to have poor air conditioning because she knew She[male] by Sheree would be gracing them with her presence.

It's reported everywhere in realityblogland that Sheree has no money (50K net worth? Guess my mom could be on this show too!), the house we see her "living" in is done solely for the purpose of the show (nice furniture... oh wait, her son's sleeping on the floor!). This woman has no real job, no talent, and half-asses any of her so-called business prospects. When she did SheMale by Sheree, she expected it to be flawless and was so hard on everyone else for not executing what her so-called vision was, but what did she do to get the job done? She didn't even do the work for putting together the fashion show (you know, the 2nd fashion show where there was actual fashion clothes, not cardboard drawings). I think her one & only goal for that whole SheMale line was to have a fashion show and to be celebrated by the public for one night.

And what they're showing onscreen regarding her legal battles with her ex is also a joke and a lie.

"People are intimidated by my success," was her tagline in seasons 1-2.

What a joke she is. Sorry, she just grates on my nerves because she reminds me of real people I know who act so damn entitled when they really have no talent, drive, or authority to behave as such. They just sponge off of other people's money and act like it's their own.

Edited by Gray Bunny