• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Atlanta

This epsiode highlights my point in that friends and money dont mix. Thank goodness Phaedra dropped Sheree as a client bc I could already see where that was heading to. And Sheree talking about how she didnt know how she was going to fire Phaedra? Phaedra has been trying to give her good advice but she is the one that wants to go soft. She should have put Charles' ass in jail to make him grow up. Her current problems are partly her own fault.

Kim is a damn hypocrite and needs to STFU about all the comments she was making about Marlo using her body to get her hands on rich men's money. Ugh did she forget seasons 1 and 2?

Kandi is brave to go the country album route. I dont think her fans want to see that nor do I think the country audience wants her. I wish her success though.

Cynthia said Marlo coming was a big deal bc now she has Atlanta's high society stamp of approval? Dumb bitch. Does she know who Marlo is?

Marlo_Hampton_mugshots.jpg

Beverly Hills

Kim going off on Brandi was very uncomfortable. Kudos to Brandi for being very restrained and not engaging in her

Who'd have thunk it that Lisa would be the one to defend Taylor

I felt so bad for Kyle and the position she was put in.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Despite her past, I didn't expect Marlo to be such a disaster and so over the top from the season promo that was released. I also thought Kandi was fighting with Kim in the promo for the most recent episode so I was completely blown away. Atlanta didn't look interesting from the season trailer, but it's been very entertaining. A big improvement over last season even. Not too heavy on the dark drama we're used to seeing, but it's very good. A classic housewives series. They seemed to keep most of the good stuff out of the season trailer. I'm constantly looking forward to whats next.

Similarly, while I was expecting a short season for Beverly Hills, it's going on forever. That's in a bad thing, as I've been enjoying it very much, but I assumed the Russell incident ending shooting early. Considering they're already at 16 episodes with no end in sight, it's safe to say they got their moneys worth. I could even see this season reaching 22 episodes with the reunion. Tonight's episode was another gem with Crazy Kim vs Slut!Pig and Taylor continues to surprise me.

It's clear by now that TAYLOR is manipulating people and is a complete liar and social climber. I wouldn't be surprised if TAYLOR is the one leaking the stories to the press and trying to stay relevant. Before Russell's death all we were reading about is how she was the villain. Had he not commited suicide this wouldn't be such a slam dunk for her. It shocks me that still people seem to believe all of her claims. I think it was probably a combination of both of them and she's now using this to her maximum advantage. The fact that she's releasing a book so soon AND hosting a fricking New Years Eve party show how much she cares.

And then Kim is an absolute psycho. I hope she's out of rehab in time to get eaten alive at the reunion. She's just a crazy, unpleasant person, although I do enjoy watching her brand of crazy. Brandi looked completely blown away by her last night lol. Just a total nut.

• Members

Brandi definitely did the best thing she could do: just stand there and let the crazy person be crazy. You can't argue with stupid, nor can you argue with crazy. There's no point. Brandi did the right thing. Even Kyle had to apologize for her sister's actions.

The scenes with Taylor & Russell in the limo driving to the party were uncomfortably fake. Very set up, like they were instructed to recap events and discuss certain topics so that the show would have something to cut back 'n forth to in between party scenes. Russell always looks so uncomfortable on camera. Just an awkward, awkward man.

Taylor definitely is all kinds of sick and delusional. Her estranged hubby's suicide is secretly a blessing in disguise for her because she can cash in on the grief and alleged abuse and make money for herself.

Meanwhile, Lisa's hair style at the party took 15 years off her age! Very stunning! I like Kyle's home because it's glamourous and spacious, but yet intimate and quaint at the same time. Also, wherever it is that Kim now lives, her window views are fabulous!!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

lol..I thought it was hilarious how she was all smiling and looking good in her mugshots. She probably got sick of it as the years went by. The novelty definetly did wear off...lol

Didnt know about Nene, but thats cool. This is what she should be doing; marketing herself outside of RH

• Members

Kim is an awful person. And i get shes an addict and strung out and what not, and im sorry if this offends anyone.. but shes still responsible for her actions.

I love how Brandi she pointed out that Kim said sorry for being a bitch, owning the fact that she was. Kim is just insane and i hope shes off the show for good because its not fun, entertaining, or even educational to watch her. However, I am amused that she said brandi was out of line for calling her an addict even tho a) Kyle told the world B) she clearly is c) Kim is now in rehab

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

One more thing to add. Those taylor/russ scenes in the limo were unwatchable. I was disgusted and felt like throwing up.

And Kyle crying like a 4 yarold was disgusting as well, but unlike the above also amusing. And Kyle made is SO MUCH worse chasing after them.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

BH: Taylor is a drama queen. She set things into motion, and now (well...then) that Russell loomed near to make her pay for her revealing their issues, she backtracks entirely.

I can only imagine what she told the other ladies about her marriage. I can see Kyle and perhaps Lisa, gossiping about it. But THERE'S NO WAY Camille and Adrienne would comment about it, had Taylor's (alleged) abuse not been public knowledge, especially since she'd probably yakk and yakk away about it.

Kim, STFU and get off this show. She's so pathetic, it's disgusting. She looked completely ridiculous when confronting Brandi, and topped it off when she was going to sic her daughter on Brandi. Real mature, bitch.

No way, no how, Camille is coming back for S3. She had redeemed herself.

OT: I found it HILARIOUS to see Mauricio walking inside the house with the bottle of vodka Russell had proclaimed he would drink.

• Members

The scenes in the limo between Taylor and Russell were SO set-up and uncomfortable that it made me wonder if they filmed those after this whole White Party confrontation went down. Russell had the glazed-eyed look of a shell-shocked Dead Man Walking. And Taylor's trite "OMG, we're so in love, we're back on the right track, our marriage is super-strong and fabulous" dialogue was so obvious. It amazes me that Taylor went from this "perfect marriage" to filing for divorce right after her social set blackballs her and her husband. She choose the Beverly Hills mavens over this marriage that was supposedly so amazing and back on track. Her passive-aggressivity was jaw-dropping in this episode. When she realized that her friends had sussed out her game of playing people against each other and didn't want to be the buffers in her marriage anymore, she was all false lightness, like "We flew all the way from Vegas to see you but that's ok, love you guys!" I wonder how long after that did Russell receive the divorce papers. I give it 24 hours.

Brandi is The Awesome and should be made a full Housewife next season. I love how un-tightly-wound she is and this makes a great counterpoint to the other housewives. A young boho making her way through the upper echelons of BH society while actively tring to make friends. The fact that Kyle is so threatened by her is an added bonus. Brandi must be absolutely stunning IRL. Recently, the gossip blogs had photos of her cheering on her son at his soccer meet along with Eddie and the BSC LeAnn Rimes (though neither group acknowledged the other). While LeAnn and Eddie were all about the PDAs and LeAnn playing at being a benevalent "second mom" for Eddie's children, Brandi was parked on a picnic blanket with a girl friend (I love how Brandi surrounds herself with a really tight group of girl friends), tying back her daughter's hair, laying out food in tupperware boxes and handing out juice boxes to her kids when they got thirsty.

Kim doesn't come across as crazy as high so much as mean, spiteful and stupid. A spoiled Disney princess who never grew up. When they mentioned Paris Hilton, I realized that, of course, Kim is sister to Paris's social-climbing mom, Kathy Hilton. It makes so much sense as that woman is kind of a parasite. I don't think Kim ever got over her glory teenage years as Disney star and prom queen, and it is sad to see how rottenly she is coping now.

Stunned at how forceful Adrienne and Paul were for once. Paul really put his foot down about Russell, and he was right to force the issue. I felt bad for Kyle, though, as Adrienne dumped all the responsability of turning Taylor and Russell away on her. Still, Taylor had put everybody in a terrible position regarding Russell and what she may and may not have been saying about their marriage so they had a right to confront her about it.