Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't understand why Caroline/Jacqueline are so surprised by Teresa.

Her fame-whoring ways have been clear since Day 1. I don't hate Teresa, she's been pretty consistent throughout the series, in her selfish, abusive, money grubbing ways. Then again... I never got what people's problem with Danielle was. tongue.png

I don't like the Dina-is-Jesus shtick that seems to have taken over. Dina, like Teresa, is a fame whore. They use each other to promote each other's shows and whatever crap they're selling this week.

IMO, the biggest problem is Joe Giudice.

Even if one hates their BIL or SIL, I don't think that should have an effect on your relationship with your brother/sister to the point everybody hates and wants to kill each other.

Re: S4. It's pretty clear the show will jump the shark in S4 (if it hasn't already), so I say AMP THE DRAMA! Bump Kim G. &/or Kim D. to full Housewife status and have her be Teresa's best friend. Sooner or later that relationship of convenience will self-implode.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

re BH

Sorry I was with Brandi, the line was already crossed with namecalling by the Sisters; I wouldve said worse than what Brandi said, especially after Kyle brought her son into the mix

Uh Kyle, it wasnt your lawn that the 4 year old Boy peed on, it was Adrienne and she had no problem, mind your business.

uh Dana is "wacko:

• Members

They seem to be really building up Brandi this season.Kyle is definitely the bitch this season, as she and Kim have looked terrible these last couple episode. What happened to Camille? Is it in her contract that she can only make fun of her ex husband and cry about the divorce?

The aftershow was great - Brandi not so much. Pam er Dana seemed kind of revolted by her, as did Andy when she dropped the f-bomb live.

• Members

I also thought Melissa was trying too hard to play innocent and at time was passively aggresivly baiting Teresa. She didnt fool me. I did like how she managed to compose herself though and called Teresa out at the appropriate times

Teresa is vile. I cant believe the venom coming out of her and she owns up to nothing. She has the nerve to say she's above the litte petty dramayet thats what she holds onto the most. She still couldnt apologize to Kathy for ripping into her about watching her baby during the fight even though it was on camera.

Its too bad they had to gloss over Jac due to her absence bc I bet she had alot to say. Its sad and I wonder exacly what happened that caused her to bail out.

The Dina/Caroline fall out is extra hard for me to take bc something like that happened in my family recently with my mother and her sister. They dont talk bc of some woman who isnt worth it. I hope Dina realizes Teresa is scum after watching this and that Caroline has her back

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I dont think melissaa played innocent at all. I so think she held back a lot, and as i stated last week, i think she did so for Joe. Shes trying not to create more issues and tension. She only spoke up when tre went to far and needed to be shut down in her lies. Hopefully next year Joe is DONE with tre (i am awful, whatever) so melissa can go all out on tre.

Also, Mel and Caroline were GREAT together on the sofa! LOL.

• Members

Speaking of Melissa, La Gorga is branching away from her burgeoning music career (thank God) to challenge Vanessa Minillo in the Crack Investigating Reporter stakes. Missy got herself a gig on Entertainment Tonight, fronting a "special report which will have all America talking" (ET's words, not mine) about fat discrimination.

http://www.celebitchy.com/187949/melissa_gorgas_fat_suit_stupid_publicity_stunt_that_shows_nothing/

I am just :lol: And then I have to wonder what in the world happened to Serious News Programming in the US?